• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fantasy Tickle Scenarios

hopefulscrambl

TMF Novice
Reality is boring. Lets ignore it. Bringing in Magic and Future Tech and Superpowers and Monsters and whatever other fantasy things you can think of, what's your favorite completely and utterly unrealistic tickle scenario?

My favorite is probably "trapped in tickle-related Matrix VR where a Ler can just literally control all your senses". Maximum helplessness- how can you get away when you don't even have a body to get away in? It's something I've thought about a lot, honestly. Just a really neat idea.

So! What about you? When the petty laws of physics don't get in the way, what's your favorite scenario?

Well it is not a massive fantasy per say with comic book characters lol.
But I did actually start writing a fictional story about my gf, in similar fashion to the others I had written.
The nephew was to actually find out she was ticklish and then tickle her throughout his visit.
The irony is, in reality he did realise she was ticklish and did; for a while anyway, tickle my gf several times. So what I imagined as a fictional situation became reality lol.
As of yet he has not done it since...

I did once make up a scenario where a superheroine is captured by her nemesis and is brought to his base where to get revenge for all the times she's stopped his plans he decides to humiliate her by tickle torturing her into telling him herself who she really is behind the mask.
Some folks questioned though why he doesn't just take her mask off himself.

Does it count if I also made up one where a beloved rebel leader is captured andnturned into the tickle pet of the priince of the corrupt monarchy she's trying to overthrow?

Abducted by aliens. Tickled as a way to test sensitivity

Cursed by a witch to emit tickle/foot pheromones that basically make women around my age overcome with tickle lust with me as the target

My girlfriend and I are staying at an airbnb for free in exchange for the owner tickling us

I become a no-strings-attached time traveler (disease, language, etc. are no problem) and I travel to various points in history tickling women

A new sorority's hazing ritual consists of kidnapping me and taking turns tickling. the one who makes me tap out first gets in

This is a really fun thread so far! There are a few scenarios that I like to conjure up in my mind. I like the idea of an alien abduction, as a few people have mentioned. Supernatural scenarios in general seem like fun to me. Tiny pixies looking for a victim to tickle, a sorceress, mermaids, etc. So many ideas with which to work...

Multiple tickle victims.

Charlie's Angels

or.

All the Three's Company female room mates

Just as an example.

Tickled by tickling intruders who invade their home or office, tie them up, and tickle them un mercifully with fingers, feathers, instruments, etc.

Until they orgasm lol

I've spoken about this before and am willing to admit it's a bit strange, but my fetish seems to stem from watching a performance of the 'Sawing in half' illusion when I was younger. The actual sawing/separation element isn't so much important for me but, someday, I wouldn't mind tickling a pretty lady who's coincidentally trapped in a box. Buried in sand might get my interest but both would have me worried for safety reasons.

Last edited:
Reminds me of aduology I saw a while back where woman gets her foot magically removed in a way that xhe can still feel evrythig that's doneto it.
It thn gets sold to a pawn shop where the owner uses it to excrrcise her cintrol over her.

I've always been a fan of the concept of a tickle world. One that's filled with tickling monsters and sadistic natives so anyone is liable to end up being tickled silly on a given day. Bonus points if there's something like public stocks installed so 'lees end up getting worked over by anyone who feels like taking a crack at them.

I just found a series titled "City of Sororities" and already I'm hooked.

I've been given the power to make anyone do anything I want. Any woman I see will willingly let me tie her up and tickle her crazy, and after I'm done gladly let me do it again if I so desire.

I love all kinds of scenarios or fantasies. It's fun to be realistic, but it's also fun to think of impossible scenarios, like a many-armed monster tickling with tentacles, something out of cartoons. Or an old west scenario, I'm a cruel bandit or sherriff and catches a rancher's wife at home alone, or a saloon girl who stole money from me, that sort of thing.

I just recalled a year or so back I really wanted to make up a tickle scenario with the goddesses of Greek mythology.

For my superheroine scenario one lee I did it gave her character the ability to size shift so that there could be giantess tickling.

This weekend I imagine waking tied to my bed and being tickled by the Easter Bunny. And he is a smiling ruthless foot tickler.

I also imagined sometimes doing a scenario about a ticklish android.

For me, I would love to be thrown into a device like this (against my will lol)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoMDX_EQEh4[/url]

Only have the elevator move slower and with that lame elevator music, as it would only add to the anticipation and tension to what's about to happen.

And instead of my clothes being changed, I would like to just be stripped to my underwear and be taken on a more comfy secure chair with my wrists restrained and being tickled by skeleton hands, monsters, or both.

And at the end, I am transported down a slide that sends me down to land on something soft, and hopefully get my clothes back ;)

I suppose it's not a surprise to those who have read my Haunted Mansion series lol.

P.S. Does anyone else watch Filmation Ghostbusters as a kid like me?

Last edited:
Over time I'd started wanting to see a story with a vampire being tickled.
Maybe it's because they'd have more stamina than a human and could go longer without needing a break.

Did I just read Sorority in a comment? An all girls school/Sorority was always my fantasy then I read a story of tickling fun/punishment on here a few years back and I was right there.

My latest I see myself in NY (the city that never sleeps), a voice that I never put to a face. A hotel room wearing thigh highs and a blindfold. Hearing the door open with that familiar “hello” 😉. A little of the special blend shared and we are both laughing hysterically my mind in a whirl of pictures in my mind. I feel his hand caress my silky nylon covered soft leg as he gets to my foot a soft quick caress with his finger. My leg jerks. His hand firmly grasps my ankle as he begins to buckle down his fantasy. As I lay helpless all I can hear is his tool bag as it hits the bed next to me. He runs each tool over my stomach asking me to guess what they are on that deep, soft voice. I quiver with excitement... fast forward so this isn’t a novel -it is the most amazing afternoon that ends as he unbuckles my last appendage. A soft kiss and a sweet goodbye. Still wearing the blindfold I hear the door close. Never to know and yet to know him more.

There are more thoughts..to be tickled through VR in every spot, in every way that played me like a fine instrument. As my body reacted, as my mind thought of the next “move” it happened before I could complete the thought. I should stop there.

These are all fun ideas from everyone - great thread.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back