• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Do any tiickle story premises putyou off?

Masque

TMF Expert
I was looking at another thread and it just made me curious, what kind of premises in a tickle story drive off someone here.
For me me one of them I'd grown a distaste for was fanfiction about real life celebrities being tickled, it just feels too skeevy for my liking.

For me any step parent or sibling
It just ruins it for me [emoji19]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For me any step parent or sibling
It just ruins it for me [emoji19]

See, I love the stepmom/stepson thing. But that’s because I had two different stepmoms that would both let me indulge with my foot fetish. I don’t know how I got so lucky- and as far as I know neither of them ever told my Dad!

A lot of stories seem to go above and beyond what I'm willing to go with in terms of "torture"....I remember one of the first stories I read was one of these Tales from The Asylum stories where the lee gets taken, tickle tortured in the asylum till she's feeling insane, thinks she's escaped and calls emergency services, and "they" end up coming and tickle torturing her again.

Idk, it's made me fluctuate between feeling humorous and feeling like a sadistic bastard.

I kinda wary of F/M stories where the male victim is doomed to a life of tickle torture for a considerable amount of time..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

It depends on what you mean by "premise". Are you talking about theme or just structure?

For themes, I'm mostly not into very stereotypical or predictable stories, those without much of a real background that just start with "victim gets grabbed, victim gets tickled". I also dislike quite heavily any stories which don't progress into anything and are just marked with a string of "ahahahah" for about 40% of the entire text.

With respect to a certain premise, I don't like extreme non-con (the kind that is almost disturbingly dark), but I do enjoy well written non-con stories.

With respect to celebrities, I agree. I've found a lot of these are hate-driven (there's a particular, unnerving vitriol toward the likes of, for example, Brie Larson) and on top of everything else that is wrong with it, it's simply not fun. With respect to outside of stories and into visual territory, the same applies: I used to like tickle fakes a lot when I was younger, but today they seem cheap on top of every other aforementioned problem.

Same to both. Videos and stories that feature either of these premises make me feel uncomfortable, particularly nonconsensual stuff.

See for me these are two of my favorites because that's how many of us got started in tickling. Relative tickling and also tickling people against their will. I realize it's not for everyone but it happens all the time, even among non-ticklephiles.

See for me these are two of my favorites because that's how many of us got started in tickling. Relative tickling and also tickling people against their will. I realize it's not for everyone but it happens all the time, even among non-ticklephiles.

Which is why as a professional I feel I have an obligatory duty to change that so that everybody can be comfortable instead of creeped out in the future when they do find it at an appropriate age

To me anything inappropriate like that only justifies improper behavior by adults in my opinion

Also not a fan of faces when I know it went from tickling to hurting

Also not a fan of faces when I know it went from tickling to hurting

Same. I've said this before, but I really don't like it when the 'lee/model legitimately seems to not be okay with whats happening or if they're in actual danger. Sometimes they're really good at acting (better than some might think) and though they seem upset they're actually fine. But if I'm watching a video and feel like a line has been crossed, I won't watch any more of it. A lot of times I won't watch any more content from that person/company. I really like videos that have aftercare segments that show the 'lee is okay. This is just my opinion and I know it's probably a really unpopular one, but it's the truth.

any family setting is creepy to me.

When some dude and there are lots of them pings me to ask me if I want to hear how he tickles his mom or sister I just want to bleach my brain.

any family setting is creepy to me.

When some dude and there are lots of them pings me to ask me if I want to hear how he tickles his mom or sister I just want to bleach my brain.

[emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23] if only...
#quarentine

I think sexually psychologically should be a topic in high school [emoji2356]

For the record- my comment was Stepmom. No blood relation. The thought of tickling with my mother or sister is repulsive to me as well

Not exactly a premise, but I pretty much always skip over any section in a story detailing smelling stinky feet. All the more power to people who like that, but personally whenever I read a section along the lines of how the smell makes the character gag my reaction is pretty much always just "Ew".

Stinky Female Feet right out of shoes&#55357;&#56396;✌️&#55357;&#56883;&#55358;&#56618;&#55357;&#56881;&#55358;&#56610;&#55357;&#56834;&#55357;&#56397;

same sex tickling stories, f/f m/m, i really do not like them!

steve

Real people getting tickled like you said, and family members/stepfamily. Even if stepfamily members aren't blood related, I'm still pretty "ehhh" about it.

Me too, and "bleach my brain" describes it pretty well.

When it comes to F/M usually, there seems to be a theme that the female plans to keep torturing the male victim forever and ever. At some point, would she not get tired of that?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

For me, its non con stuff, the more sadistic, the more off putting.. For a philia all around spreading joy and laughter, using tickling as torture puts a sour feeling in my stomach...especially for those where they transition to sexual assault with the whole "beg me to release" thing and subsequent use as balckmail/public humiliation... not at all my thing...

I def gravitate towards the surreal or fantasy style stuff. Aliens, fae, magic, etc

A lot of stories seem to go above and beyond what I'm willing to go with in terms of "torture"....I remember one of the first stories I read was one of these Tales from The Asylum stories where the lee gets taken, tickle tortured in the asylum till she's feeling insane, thinks she's escaped and calls emergency services, and "they" end up coming and tickle torturing her again.

Idk, it's made me fluctuate between feeling humorous and feeling like a sadistic bastard.

You see I used to love these stories. Really well written and great premise behind it. Guess I'm sadistic haha.

A lot of my favorite stories are brought down by incestuous undertones, I'm genuinely surprised they're so common. But considering that kink is arguably more mainstream than tickling I know I shouldn't throw stones from my glass house.

I also really like the sadistic non/con stuff that people here post and complain about, so again ,glass houses.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back