• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling: VR Clip Samples - PART 3! (NYLONS, BAREFEET, TOPLESS)

turtleboy

Level of Blackberry Feather
Being under lockdown and unable to shoot or do any other work, means I've had time to work on some recent clips at least - including some of the newer VR clips. Here's some new samples, all of which should be out in the next week or so! These clips are all 4K or 5K and will be released with non-VR versions also.

Once again, these samples will be up for a little while but not permanently as the files are big to preserve clip quality - please download and save the previews rather than streaming them to see them in full size! They can be viewed with any basic VR headset and smartphone app (360 degree clips can be viewed in most media players but they are always best viewed in a headset)

The first one is a 180 degree 3D clip with gorgeous Louise again, this time getting her barefeet tickled...and hating it :) Great POV of her feet. This one's in the store already!

LOUISEFEET-VR1.gif

PREVIEW:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ud9jbvmh6rjukdq/louise tickle feet vr sample.mp4?dl=0

Very nice, keep up the good work! Also, the second and third clips are the same. There is no 3D Rachelle preview.

can anyone who has a VR headset comment on if it really makes the clips feel that much more real? haven't tried it before and wondering whether to invest in one

Aah......I'm sorry, but just NO. Maybe I'm old and old fashioned or something, but it's just not as good as a regular camera with a regular shot. It's like these crazy Hi-vis flat screen televisions....I WANT to see some "grain" on the screen. The clearer the picture, the more it reminds me it's filmed and not real. But that's just me...

can anyone who has a VR headset comment on if it really makes the clips feel that much more real? haven't tried it before and wondering whether to invest in one

You can get smartphone headsets very cheaply - around $30 now - but if you don't want to spend that much, Google cardboard is only $10

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back