• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Why are people still doing sessions?!

SxyFetishGirl

TMF Expert
Listen up all you tickle fans STOP DOING REAL TIME SESSIONS DURING A PANDEMIC! What is wrong with you? I do this professionally, and I also have what’s called an IGA deficiency. Basically I have auto immune issues and the common cold could kill me. The Coronavirus is sure to take me out if I catch it. I am doing the responsible thing and you should to KEEP YOUR ASS AT HOME! Usually I’m not crass but seeing people do sessions right now and prolonging this virus spread is just pissing me off. I WANT TO GET BACK TO WORK TOO SO STAY HOME SO WE CAN ALL WORK! Selfish people who think this is just affecting you think again and doing sessions is not how we end this so STOP DOING MEET UPS PEOPLE!!!!

Stop being rude
Stop being selfish
Stop meeting in real life
GROW UP AND BE RESPONSIBLE
We are all in this and you’re not better than any one else so do us all a favor
STAY THE FUCK AT HOME!

I am taking note of models who are still sessioning and refuse to work with these irresponsible ladies...
work now and be black listed later when producers ask me who should they work with.... welp. Not the ones who help spread a virus!

Seriously the people who are not staying home make me sick
Please don’t kill me because you’re selfish!
I’d like to leave the house at some point

Thanks
From EVERYONE!

Ps our older crowd thanks you too!
d9116a8b1d4d41cc53624fe982f90d81.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is a thing? Even during one oof the worst viral outbreaks in years?

Yes! I agree! Keep your ass at home! Sadly, this pandemic has really exposed a lot of people in a horrible way! SMH!

i couldn't agree more, Bella. The last thing I (or anyone else should) want is to have someone laughing out projectile spittle a foot and a half away from me.

(On a purely aesthetic level....I don't find PPE masks sexy, but that's just me) (that's meant facetiously ;) )

To answer your question "why", it's pretty simple: there is a contingent of the populous who think it's far away from them, or worse, that it's all a big hoax cooked up by "the" media, China, Democrats, the Federal Government, and Cardi B. I hear bizarre conspiracy theories every day, both here in the city, and from outside of it. You can't talk sense to people who are as thick as a brick.

As far as the models themselves, however.....people who are desperate for money are forced to take risks. Not everyone has a trust fund. It's the people booking the sessions that are on Planet Claire, in my eyes.

I 100% agree and I don't understand why this is still happening. Hell I still get people writing me about sessions and shoots. I have no plans to hire or be hired until everything opens back up again and more importantly the experts like Dr. Fauci say it's safe to socialize. Please people if you want to be able to go back to a new normal sooner versus later then stay at home and practice social distancing.

This is a thing? Even during one oof the worst viral outbreaks in years?

I see new post every day for women that are offering switch tickle sessions and it’s driving me up the wall! The only reason some of these women are able to do that right now because we are all taking a break like good responsible sex workers

Do you know Germany closed the brothels and there’s hundreds of sex workers out on the street right now what gives these women the right to be so entitled as to not adhere to the rest of the worlds request?

i couldn't agree more, Bella. The last thing I (or anyone else should) want is to have someone laughing out projectile spittle a foot and a half away from me.

(On a purely aesthetic level....I don't find PPE masks sexy, but that's just me) (that's meant facetiously ;) )

To answer your question "why", it's pretty simple: there is a contingent of the populous who think it's far away from them, or worse, that it's all a big hoax cooked up by "the" media, China, Democrats, the Federal Government, and Cardi B. I hear bizarre conspiracy theories every day, both here in the city, and from outside of it. You can't talk sense to people who are as thick as a brick.

As far as the models themselves, however.....people who are desperate for money are forced to take risks. Not everyone has a trust fund. It's the people booking the sessions that are on Planet Claire, in my eyes.

Well the contingent of the populace who think it’s far away from them is sorely mistaken! My family has several friends that are affected my nephew got tested positive! After the CDC reviewed it it was actually negative

Trust fund or not there’s ways to get around not making money instead of putting the entire populace at risk!

Even I think it’s a conspiracy to weed out the people that the government doesn’t want with a purely genetically modified virus but I’m still keeping my ass at home!

Last year I got the flu and because I have the pneumonia vaccine it went straight to my lymph nodes I almost died three times on breathing support this isn’t about money this is about life and death!

I 100% agree and I don't understand why this is still happening. Hell I still get people writing me about sessions and shoots. I have no plans to hire or be hired until everything opens back up again and more importantly the experts like Dr. Fauci say it's safe to socialize. Please people if you want to be able to go back to a new normal sooner versus later then stay at home and practice social distancing.

Even if we all did it and the virus died there’s something called a second and third wave because the virus last for 14 days in your fridge! So if you bought something from the fridge that was contaminated and kept it in there everything that you are going to eat is contaminated people do not understand cross-contamination!

People are ignorant stupid selfish and it makes me scared to even leave my house! None of us can make money right now why are these women so entitled?

I can't believe that? Really? Are you that desperate or just stupid? Jesus! Id ask them "how stupid can you be?", but they'd probably take it as a challange! :slap: :banghead:

I get emails daily for this. I covered it in my podcast with Karly. I have dozens of emails from people asking for sessions. I will GLADLY accommodate when this all settles down and is safe but right now? hell no.

I get emails daily for this. I covered it in my podcast with Karly. I have dozens of emails from people asking for sessions. I will GLADLY accommodate when this all settles down and is safe but right now? hell no.

Thank you guys and hope you are doing well [emoji3059]

It’s just sickening watching these people ask for sessions and post they are doing sessions

I want to reach through my screen and shake the stupid out of them!

It's a good for posting ads online and trying to find a playmate for a session AFTER the plague, since more people are at home and online. But patience!

I know we're all in big ler moods and lee moods, and it will be a great time when this is all over, but for now we need to be sensible and wait.

Word: I had a nice email exchange w Ms Bella and were trying to early March but once this stuff kicked into gear - well - blah blah.

But Imma gonna book that session cause she sounds like a sweetie .

Stay safe tickle peeps

I like tickling as much as the next person but you'd think shouldn't have to say it's worth the risk of getting infected by a disease that's killed thousands at this point.

Well the contingent of the populace who think it’s far away from them is sorely mistaken! My family has several friends that are affected my nephew got tested positive! After the CDC reviewed it it was actually negative

Trust fund or not there’s ways to get around not making money instead of putting the entire populace at risk!

Even I think it’s a conspiracy to weed out the people that the government doesn’t want with a purely genetically modified virus but I’m still keeping my ass at home!

Last year I got the flu and because I have the pneumonia vaccine it went straight to my lymph nodes I almost died three times on breathing support this isn’t about money this is about life and death!

Yeah, two of my co-workers have the virus and are now quarantined. (I work on a night crew of five, unloading grocery trucks). I myself thought I might have had a mild case, although who knows. (I live in 12 x 8 unventilated music studio and am sometimes in here for days, it could have very well been that, but I didn't take any chances).

Oh, I'm in agreement with you, as far as the callous, political nature of how the virus is being dealt with, excepting the genetically modified part since people (including those from all levels of society) are dying all over the world (unless New Zealand is the one who invented it!). But definitely.... weed out people you don't want, people you don't want to vote, cities you don't like, states you don't like.....we definitely feel that in this city. I'm sure they felt that in Wisconsin the other day! (disgusting) The profiteering, also (guess who just happens to have stock in the company that makes hydrocholoriquine?! AND the one that makes the generic version! lol). But that stuff is rooted in actual reality, as opposed to pointing to the 5g tower and attacking it based on something they saw on a YouTube clip, or thinking the whole thing is a fiction cooked up by "the" media because you're a couch potato who lives in Bumfuck, Nowheresville...and are under the influence of "the" media....propaganda media, to be exact!

My ex girlfriend from way back in high school, who lives out on Long Island, called me yelling that NYC wasn't taking it seriously, that we were all partying in bars and club. This is what she "heard". (nothing is open here, definitely no bars and clubs. The city is a ghost town. You can imagine my response to her.....).

Some people are getting sick (and dying) because they believed that their community couldn't get it. Two of the guys I work with had that attitude early on, and were laughing about it. They don't feel that way now. We'll see if all these Bible thumpers who keep having services feel the same way when it hits them. (Do not test your God, it says both in the Old Testament and the New Testament.....I guess they missed those parts, lol)

But that's a discussion for another part of the Forum! The point is that people are booking sessions because they're not taking it seriously....and because they're not very bright.

Oddly enough, even WATCHING clips, and seeing people stand too close to each other is giving me the willies sometimes!

Listen up all you tickle fans STOP DOING REAL TIME SESSIONS DURING A PANDEMIC! What is wrong with you? I do this professionally, and I also have what’s called an IGA deficiency. Basically I have auto immune issues and the common cold could kill me. The Coronavirus is sure to take me out if I catch it. I am doing the responsible thing and you should to KEEP YOUR ASS AT HOME! Usually I’m not crass but seeing people do sessions right now and prolonging this virus spread is just pissing me off. I WANT TO GET BACK TO WORK TOO SO STAY HOME SO WE CAN ALL WORK! Selfish people who think this is just affecting you think again and doing sessions is not how we end this so STOP DOING MEET UPS PEOPLE!!!!

Stop being rude
Stop being selfish
Stop meeting in real life
GROW UP AND BE RESPONSIBLE
We are all in this and you’re not better than any one else so do us all a favor
STAY THE FUCK AT HOME!

I am taking note of models who are still sessioning and refuse to work with these irresponsible ladies...
work now and be black listed later when producers ask me who should they work with.... welp. Not the ones who help spread a virus!

Seriously the people who are not staying home make me sick
Please don’t kill me because you’re selfish!
I’d like to leave the house at some point

Thanks
From EVERYONE!

Ps our older crowd thanks you too!
d9116a8b1d4d41cc53624fe982f90d81.jpg

It’s pretty mind boggling the lengths people will go to deny how serious of an issue this all is and keep going about normal activities. Tickling and otherwise...

I had my first ever session with you and it was great, and I’d love to do it again (when you make it back to Philly!). So I understand the want/need to session. But during all of this? Absolutely not. It’s ridiculous. Hope you are staying safe and healthy Bella!

They've had to clarify again on the news not to go out even if it's the easter weekend.

Sessions pay more on average than other mediums. Furthermore, social distancing can cause a multiplier for illnesses like depression and suicidal ideation.

I’m not advocating for sessions during shelter in place, but isolation can be far worse. In some cases sessions are an important part of mental health. That is the case for me. In the event, that this stretches out a year or so, I don’t think I would comply - assuming a found a consenting session provider.

Not everyone is versatile or has the following to replace lost income solely from online. Not to mention, SWs do not have access to the same assistance afforded to other small business during these times - I know many of you are aware of that.

I am fortunate enough to have someone I am sheltered in place with, if I didn’t have them I’d be a danger to myself after about a month of shelter in place without such physical contact in the way of sessions - it was my only form of contact for 4 years. 3-4 years ago I’d have killed myself under such conditions - certainly by now.

Bella, I appreciate your displeasure, and those who have commented. You are hell of resourceful and have the acumen to thrive strictly online if need be. This isn’t the case for many SW, and folks in general.. If anyone wishes to blacklist those who still carry on through the shelter in place, it is definitely understandable.

Is it selfish to not heed the guidelines, yes. For some it’s the difference between eating and not, for others it’s the difference between self injury up to suicide and not.

I have not sessioned since the orders were given. I don’t plan to until they are lifted. I got half down on a session that has been rescheduled - understandably back a month, and will probably be rescheduled again do to COVID. I had sessions scheduled for next week that were supposed to be paid day of, and I converted those to prepay rather than cancel them and save some money there.

Thank you for presenting a thought provoking topic, and for all you do with the community. As of now, I am/have been following the official guidelines. I will let you know if I change tact in the future, assuming this thing drags on for more months.

P.S. I know not everyone partaking in sessions is in dire mental or financial straits. My response is from the perspective of suicidal and lonely SS. Also, for the models I know who are struggling financially due to loss of session income.

Yeah, two of my co-workers have the virus and are now quarantined. (I work on a night crew of five, unloading grocery trucks). I myself thought I might have had a mild case, although who knows. (I live in 12 x 8 unventilated music studio and am sometimes in here for days, it could have very well been that, but I didn't take any chances).

Oh, I'm in agreement with you, as far as the callous, political nature of how the virus is being dealt with, excepting the genetically modified part since people (including those from all levels of society) are dying all over the world (unless New Zealand is the one who invented it!). But definitely.... weed out people you don't want, people you don't want to vote, cities you don't like, states you don't like.....we definitely feel that in this city. I'm sure they felt that in Wisconsin the other day! (disgusting) The profiteering, also (guess who just happens to have stock in the company that makes hydrocholoriquine?! AND the one that makes the generic version! lol). But that stuff is rooted in actual reality, as opposed to pointing to the 5g tower and attacking it based on something they saw on a YouTube clip, or thinking the whole thing is a fiction cooked up by "the" media because you're a couch potato who lives in Bumfuck, Nowheresville...and are under the influence of "the" media....propaganda media, to be exact!

My ex girlfriend from way back in high school, who lives out on Long Island, called me yelling that NYC wasn't taking it seriously, that we were all partying in bars and club. This is what she "heard". (nothing is open here, definitely no bars and clubs. The city is a ghost town. You can imagine my response to her.....).

Some people are getting sick (and dying) because they believed that their community couldn't get it. Two of the guys I work with had that attitude early on, and were laughing about it. They don't feel that way now. We'll see if all these Bible thumpers who keep having services feel the same way when it hits them. (Do not test your God, it says both in the Old Testament and the New Testament.....I guess they missed those parts, lol)

But that's a discussion for another part of the Forum! The point is that people are booking sessions because they're not taking it seriously....and because they're not very bright.

Oddly enough, even WATCHING clips, and seeing people stand too close to each other is giving me the willies sometimes!

Seriously though! NYC is dropping like flies :.(

For me I look at numbers I’m super nerd so the flu kills 20 to 50,000 people a year and since the CDC was actually defunded in 2018 along with the pandemic response team was also destroyed... [emoji2356] they can’t get an accurate read but this is less than 6 months and took out 1.2k people the numbers don’t lie and those are the facts

I didn’t think much of it since every cold can kill me but now it’s in my city and I feel so trapped

Sessions pay more on average than other mediums. Furthermore, social distancing can cause a multiplier for illnesses like depression and suicidal ideation.

I’m not advocating for sessions during shelter in place, but isolation can be far worse. In some cases sessions are an important part of mental health. That is the case for me. In the event, that this stretches out a year or so, I don’t think I would comply - assuming a found a consenting session provider.

Not everyone is versatile or has the following to replace lost income solely from online. Not to mention, SWs do not have access to the same assistance afforded to other small business during these times - I know many of you are aware of that.

I am fortunate enough to have someone I am sheltered in place with, if I didn’t have them I’d be a danger to myself after about a month of shelter in place without such physical contact in the way of sessions - it was my only form of contact for 4 years. 3-4 years ago I’d have killed myself under such conditions - certainly by now.

Bella, I appreciate your displeasure, and those who have commented. You are hell of resourceful and have the acumen to thrive strictly online if need be. This isn’t the case for many SW, and folks in general.. If anyone wishes to blacklist those who still carry on through the shelter in place, it is definitely understandable.

Is it selfish to not heed the guidelines, yes. For some it’s the difference between eating and not, for others it’s the difference between self injury up to suicide and not.

I have not sessioned since the orders were given. I don’t plan to until they are lifted. I got half down on a session that has been rescheduled - understandably back a month, and will probably be rescheduled again do to COVID. I had sessions scheduled for next week that were supposed to be paid day of, and I converted those to prepay rather than cancel them and save some money there.

Thank you for presenting a thought provoking topic, and for all you do with the community. As of now, I am/have been following the official guidelines. I will let you know if I change tact in the future, assuming this thing drags on for more months.

P.S. I know not everyone partaking in sessions is in dire mental or financial straits. My response is from the perspective of suicidal and lonely SS. Also, for the models I know who are struggling financially due to loss of session income.

I don’t give a shit! Go get a fucking therapist stop putting peoples lives in danger if you’re fucking depressed do something about it don’t count on sex workers for your emotional well-being I’m sorry but I’m getting really pissed off that peoples lives are in danger and nobody gives a shit because their genitalia is aroused!

I’m sure I sound callous I’m sure I sound harsh and mean and cruel like I don’t care but if that was the case I wouldn’t be in this industry in the first place!

There’s plenty of other resources available there’s Manna there is Catholic resources there’s charities there’s places in programs in place through the state there’s women’s resource center’s there’s women shelters or literally anything you can do besides see a sex worker and for sex workers there’s literally everything you can do besides doing sessions! Sessions is not a end all cure all for people that need human touch but right nowFor those sex workers are being extremely selfish their part of the problem not the solution and the guys are requesting the sessions are bigger part of the problem right now do you want to make sure that we can all session afterwards?

Why don’t everybody just give your local sex worker $50 so that she can survive and you can still use the advantages she will provide as a sex worker after this is all over because she will not have killed her self because you’re helping to support her… Let’s not give excuses for women to put themselves in danger situations instead let’s help them get through this in a financially distraught time allowing them to do sessions and killing people is not the answer

Just give freely and make yourself feel good it will cure depression I promise

It’s pretty mind boggling the lengths people will go to deny how serious of an issue this all is and keep going about normal activities. Tickling and otherwise...

I had my first ever session with you and it was great, and I’d love to do it again (when you make it back to Philly!). So I understand the want/need to session. But during all of this? Absolutely not. It’s ridiculous. Hope you are staying safe and healthy Bella!

Much love
Yes trying to
As my health is so fragile I had to cancel philly [emoji24] and NYC this year, ya know... as a responsible sex worker lol

Sorry for my hostility guys but it’s so aggravating

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back