• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Irrational fears.

Its a physically intimidating place

When you dont look like a body builder it makes you feel horrible, I am disabled so i am self consious. Also I got lost on the beach when I was four and it was rough because I did not know what to do I was told dont talk to strangers so I did not know who to talk to.

When you dont look like a body builder it makes you feel horrible, I am disabled so i am self consious. Also I got lost on the beach when I was four and it was rough because I did not know what to do I was told dont talk to strangers so I did not know who to talk to.

Ah, I can kind of relate. I've never been comfortable with my body/self image. The only exception is when I was in Europe.

Internet You would not like this.

I had a great uncle who lived in Florida and used to love to play golf

As you probably know, Florida has a lot of canals.

Anyhow, I heard a story of how my great uncle was playing golf one day near a canal , and he told someone in my family that an Alligator poked its head out of the canal , and was looking right at him!

I think my great uncle slowly walked away or stood still, and luckily the gator went away.

I went to South Florida many times to visit my grandparents when my grandparents lived there, and luckily never saw a live gator.

I can't go scuba diving or even snorkeling because I'm not a very strong swimmer but more so, I freak out if I have to rely on any kind of device to breath. If I can't breathe directly through my nose and mouth, I get very nervous very quickly, especially under water.

I can't stand on a wobbly 2 inch high stool but i can hang over a sturdy rock that's super high up. Idk.

I can't even judge Sal Vulcano's fear of cats when I'm scared of mice.

I was recently watching a documentary about the construction of the Empire State Building and seeing pictures of construction workers casually eating lunch 1.000+ ft above the ground while sitting on narrow I beams with no safety lines/cables/nets made me very uncomfortable.

It was an interesting documentary, though.

Yeah I saw those pictures and even that scared me. Imagine having to do that for a living? I kept thinking those guys must be crazy or have balls the size of grapefruits.
I remember one of those guys giving an interview and he said "yeah 1 or 2 men a day would die by falling from 70, 80, 100+ feet up" and he said it "matter of factly" like it was no big deal.
I also wonder how much truth there is to stories that construction companies would hire American Indians because supposedly they have very little fear of heights.

Last edited:
Athazagoraphobia

Helminthophobia or Scoleciphobia

Phonophobia or Sonophobia

Pistanthrophobia

Monophobia

Atelophobia

most are related i feel like

Bats! Filthy germ ridden rodents with wings. Not crazy about spiders either. Especially tarantulas.

And yet not really bothered by snakes.They can be dangerous but there's a certain beauty and grace to them.

Bats, and spiders are just creepy.

I'm not gonna link it but theres a video on youtube where a guy stands there giggling as he watches a spider crawl up the wall with a rat it seemingly caught.

I'm not gonna link it but theres a video on youtube where a guy stands there giggling as he watches a spider crawl up the wall with a rat it seemingly caught.

Wait, the spider caught the rat? That must've been a big ass spider

Athazagoraphobia

Helminthophobia or Scoleciphobia

Phonophobia or Sonophobia

Pistanthrophobia

Monophobia

Atelophobia

most are related i feel like

Yeah, looks like the menu for c-PTSD.

I suffer from Accrophobia - Fear of Acrobats. I can't even attend a Cirque Du Soleil show

From the time I was little until well into my adulthood, I was afraid of people touching my armpits. It’s not because I was ticklish there, because I wasn’t, I just could not stand being touched there.

Now that I’m older, my wife has gotten me there a few times. It actually tickles and I don’t hate it [emoji2369]

I am still terrified of flying however, and I hate roller coasters.

I’m also on DeviantArt
https://www.deviantart.com/storyteller678

TMF Together 2019 [emoji486]

I used to be terrified of all dogs. Up until I was about 23 I couldn't even go near a dog without becoming paralyzed.

I have also always been slightly uncomfortable when there are small seeds in food. The seeds from watermelon make me so uncomfortable haha

I have a fear of speaking to certain members of my extended family. I could speak to a crowded room filled with strangers and not have a problem

My mistake it was a mouse and apparently a Huntsman dpider.

For some arachnophobes that won't sound much better :blaugh:

I did see a bullfrog eat a chipmunk once and it was quite a surreal experience. Did some research and found out some frogs will eat pretty much anything smaller than themselves.

Bats! Filthy germ ridden rodents with wings. Not crazy about spiders either. Especially tarantulas.

And yet not really bothered by snakes.They can be dangerous but there's a certain beauty and grace to them.

Bats, and spiders are just creepy.

Afraid of bats you say? Sounds like a recipe for a superhero alter ego....

I used to be terrified of all dogs. Up until I was about 23 I couldn't even go near a dog without becoming paralyzed.

I have also always been slightly uncomfortable when there are small seeds in food. The seeds from watermelon make me so uncomfortable haha

Unless you were attacked or bit when you were younger, I can't imagine why anyone would be afraid of dogs. I've always loved canines, except pit bulls. Not crazy about them.

Yes I was attacked multiple times. I had a legitimate phobia. Now I am OK and actually live with 2 dogs but that was the cause

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back