• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Irrational fears.

Masque

TMF Expert
You ever had something that still scared you despite knowing deep down there was no reason to be scared?

Like for as long as I can remember I've been scared to look out windows or in a mirror at night.

I know the feeling. I'm afraid to look out windows as well. There was also part of a horror movie I saw when I was young that definitely messed me up. I still don't like to talk about it to this day.

I can get that, for some reason when it's a quiet night my mind immediately goes to scary stuff for some reason.
Like when I go downstairs at night to use the bathroom I actively avoid looking in the mirror because I half expect to see Kayako from The Grudge or something looking back at me.

Or looking out a window at night and expecting to see the Creeper from Jeepers Creepers.

Or the singing mannequin from that video "I Feel Fantastic."

Or pretty much anything from the recent film adaptation of Cats. That movie was pure nightmare fuel.

Tara the android iirc was how I learned about the concept of the uncanny valley.

Growing up, I remember watching an episode of Are You Afraid of the Dark that made me never want to swim in pools again.

For the longest time I had a bizarre fear of curling irons. I don’t recall ever being burned by one. But something about them used to give me the chills.

I am DEATHLY afraid of heights.

Looking up -looking down...it doesn’t matter.

My legs get weak and they hurt.

I know I won’t fall - but it’s definitely mind over matter.

Any stinging insect like bees/wasps, etc.

I mean, it does hurt when you get stung of course, but I think I may carry it a bit too far.

I've only been stung once in my life. Right on the .. ass through my jeans when I was a teenager.

I felt a burning sensation on my butt, pulled something off, it was a yellow jacket I think. Then when I went to check, I had a large red mark on my ass that hurt for several days.

I believe that is the only time I've been stung.

They used to come in through cracks in the window sills when I lived in PA but I always got bug spray and killed them.

I am DEATHLY afraid of heights.

Looking up -looking down...it doesn’t matter.

My legs get weak and they hurt.

I know I won’t fall - but it’s definitely mind over matter.

I was recently watching a documentary about the construction of the Empire State Building and seeing pictures of construction workers casually eating lunch 1.000+ ft above the ground while sitting on narrow I beams with no safety lines/cables/nets made me very uncomfortable.

It was an interesting documentary, though.

I have something of a fear of heights yet wouldnt be opposed to a skydive.

Is it true Jaws made people afraid to go swimming at the beach?

I was recently watching a documentary about the construction of the Empire State Building and seeing pictures of construction workers casually eating lunch 1.000+ ft above the ground while sitting on narrow I beams with no safety lines/cables/nets made me very uncomfortable.

It was an interesting documentary, though.

I have had dreams about being on the very top of the ESB looking down.

I almost went inside of it once. Felt ballsy before I saw Billy Joel at MSG on New Years Eve 1999-2000. It was closed &#55357;&#56384;

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back