• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Butterfly" -- a reactive visual novel

Studious_Hustler

Verified
UPDATE: The "Butterfly" demo has been well-received and is now exclusively available (along with my other tickling game, "Fetish Invader," and more fetish content soon to come) via my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/snowdey

Patrons will have direct access to me for feedback, updates, and voting on further game development -- the latter of which should become more consistent once it's not just a passion project funded by my own vanity lol

------------------------------------------------

Simultaneously with my game "Fetish Invader," I am also working on a very different text-based tickle-fetish game, which I am currently calling "Butterfly." Some people in the "Fetish Invader" thread already helped me to test Butterfly's controls late last year, but I now have enough of the game ready-to-share that I'm calling it a proper "demo."

What is Butterfly like? It's a visual novel where you'll be making choices a lot more frequently than you do in many other visual novels. The effects of those choices won't all be seen in this demo, but hopefully you can guess where they might lead in a full release. Butterfly is sort of a "six months later" continuation of the mythology that I was developing in my short story The Teacher and its predecessors, but you don't need to read any of those stories to enjoy Butterfly.

At its heart, Butterfly is about a young woman finding her way in a present-day tickle dystopia. The focus is on F/F feet, but there are digressions from that (a M/F interaction in this preview, for example).

Please let me know your thoughts about the game and where it might go! I appreciate all criticism, especially constructive criticism. Thank you!

the _Hustler

Last edited:
Had fun with it, first time experience as I'm not a gamer, but I'm looking forward to seeing it in it's finished form!

I have sent out the password to all the folks who've requested it. I look forward to reading your thoughts!

Hey dude, just writing to say I have just played through the game, the concept is fantastic and the writing is great so far. Really looking forward to playing the finished version!

Thanks for putting this together!

Hey dude, just writing to say I have just played through the game, the concept is fantastic and the writing is great so far. Really looking forward to playing the finished version!

Thanks for putting this together!

Thank you for circling back with your reaction! It's really helpful to me to know how the game is and isn't working for people.

[I have sent passwords to all the folks who have requested them]

Hey, this sounds very interesting. Would like to get a passwort aswell to test it. :)

really want to see where the story goes, i think it's an interesting setup & the few characters you've sort of introduced are v engaging. the sounds and ambience are a good idea as well.
it goes without saying i liked the preview.

Hmm indeed interesting. Branching paths are always fun. I'd personally enjoy seeing more variety than just feet. But the choices are fun varied thus far.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back