• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Butterfly" -- a reactive visual novel

Happy quarantine, folks!

Simultaneously with my game "Fetish Invader," I am also working on a very different text-based tickle-fetish game, which I am currently calling "Butterfly." Some people in the "Fetish Invader" thread already helped me to test Butterfly's controls late last year, but I now have enough of the game ready-to-share that I'm calling it a proper "preview." I estimate that this preview will cover about 1/3 of the full release, though it's hard to tell.

What is Butterfly like? It's a visual novel where you'll be making choices a lot more frequently than you do in many other visual novels. The effects of those choices won't all be seen in this preview, but hopefully you can guess where they might lead in the full release. Butterfly is sort of a "six months later" continuation of the mythology that I was developing in my short story The Teacher and its predecessors, but you don't need to read any of those stories to play Butterfly.

At its heart, Butterfly is about a young woman finding her way in a present-day tickle dystopia. The focus is on F/F feet, but there are digressions from that (a M/F interaction in this preview, for example).

Because I'm still a control freak with in-development works, I'll require a password for you to download the preview. Either post here or PM me requesting the password, and I will send it to you posthaste.

The game can be downloaded HERE.

--Please let me know your thoughts about the game and where it might go! I appreciate all criticism, especially constructive criticism. Thank you!

the _Hustler

I'd like a password, please!

Happy quarantine, folks!

Simultaneously with my game "Fetish Invader," I am also working on a very different text-based tickle-fetish game, which I am currently calling "Butterfly." Some people in the "Fetish Invader" thread already helped me to test Butterfly's controls late last year, but I now have enough of the game ready-to-share that I'm calling it a proper "preview." I estimate that this preview will cover about 1/3 of the full release, though it's hard to tell.

What is Butterfly like? It's a visual novel where you'll be making choices a lot more frequently than you do in many other visual novels. The effects of those choices won't all be seen in this preview, but hopefully you can guess where they might lead in the full release. Butterfly is sort of a "six months later" continuation of the mythology that I was developing in my short story The Teacher and its predecessors, but you don't need to read any of those stories to play Butterfly.

At its heart, Butterfly is about a young woman finding her way in a present-day tickle dystopia. The focus is on F/F feet, but there are digressions from that (a M/F interaction in this preview, for example).

Because I'm still a control freak with in-development works, I'll require a password for you to download the preview. Either post here or PM me requesting the password, and I will send it to you posthaste.

The game can be downloaded HERE.

--Please let me know your thoughts about the game and where it might go! I appreciate all criticism, especially constructive criticism. Thank you!

the _Hustler

I'd like a password, please!

UPDATE: Thank you to the countless players who've shown interest in -- and the many who've given valuable feedback on -- the demo! It is now exclusively available (along with my other tickling game, "Fetish Invader," and more fetish content soon to come) via my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/snowdey

Patrons will have direct access to me for feedback, updates, and voting on further game development -- the latter of which should become more consistent once it's not just a passion project funded by my own vanity lol

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back