• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How did you choose your username?

Yote

Verified
I'm curious how you all came up with yours.

For mine, I picked the "cinder" part from a username I use in a few other places. When I joined on this account I added a bunch of 'r's to the end of my name since I wasn't sure what to add to it. Got tired of that pretty fast, so I made it a play on the name of a 3D program called Cinema 4D. I don't use the program yet, but I love art that's made in it and I want to try it out myself someday.

I was trying to think of something clever. If you say my name out loud, it’s funny.

Translating my family name into Spanish gave milagros and 3/17 is my birthday. :D

Translating my family name into Spanish gave milagros and 3/17 is my birthday. :D

Happy belated birthday &#55356;&#57224;&#55356;&#57218;

I picked "Chicago" because I wanted to change the name I had, wanted to pick something that wouldn't be easy to find in Google search, and it's a very important place to me :)

I feel like my username is a pretty accurate representation of myself. Also the reason I frequently put philosophical quotes at the ends of my posts/comments.

"One must still have chaos in oneself to be able to give birth to a dancing star." - Nietzsche

I am a big fan of The Darkness comic by Marc Silvestri, but "Darkness" or "Darktickler" did not sound good enough. I picked the Latin word for "darkness" (plural): Tenebrae, as a nod towards my Catholic upbringing and also towards the semiparodic comic l'Incal by genius artist Moebius, wherein the technopriests' rallying call was "Ové Tenebrae".

Great idea for a thread, by the way :thumbsup: I've often wondered how some of us came up with theirs, and even asked some directly, but it is nice to have a dedicated thread around which we can center the discussion~ Furthermore, I find names in general to be a fascinating topic.

Last edited:
I joined back when I was 18, and back then I had never told ANYONE that I was into tickling (and I still have only really told 1 person outside of the forum). Originally I wanted to make it something like ClosetLee, but that was taken or something. Then this one came to me because it captured the same idea, and it kinda has a play on words with secretly, so I thought it was kinda cool and clever.

Well my old username was gothfreakhell and an ex of mine refured to me as gothika and i loved it..so here i am lol

I am a big fan of The Darkness comic by Marc Silvestri, but "Darkness" or "Darktickler" did not sound good enough. I picked the Latin word for "darkness" (plural): Tenebrae, as a nod towards my Catholic upbringing and also towards the semiparodic comic l'Incal by genius artist Moebius, wherein the technopriests' rallying call was "Ové Tenebrae".

Great idea for a thread, by the way :thumbsup: I've often wondered how some of us came up with theirs, and even asked some directly, but it is nice to have a dedicated thread around which we can center the discussion~ Furthermore, I find names in general to be a fascinating topic.

Your handle could work out as a nice author of dark (comic) stories or graphic novel, not necessarily of fetish sorts! How's that? ;)

I used to spend a lot of time on mIRC when I was a kid, playing in text-based Dragonball Z RPGs. One guy's handle was Tyren, and I liked it so much that I stole it.

I have considered changing it, though. ILikeChopin is my usual go-to handle. Nowadays, at least.

Your handle could work out as a nice author of dark (comic) stories or graphic novel, not necessarily of fetish sorts! How's that? ;)

Awww :ty: I don't know what to say (besides "thanks, you're sweet") :blush:

ILikeChopin is my usual go-to handle.

I've gotta say, you have excellent taste. I feel classical music does not get the love it deserves, nowadays :nopity:

It was a nickname given to me when I was working Renaissance Faires, and had a decidedly more shaggy appearance and one might say, more predatory behavior.
Doesn't really suit me now, but I don't really care enough to change it.

My username speaks for itself I've always loved girls feet ever since I was a kid

I typically go by a different username, but I wanted to keep my tickling and non-fetish stuff separate. "Serhazat" is a random name I found while tooling around that sounds vaguely similar to what I usually go by so that's what I settled on.

Yours is the most interesting explanation to me so far. Very neat!

And I'm glad you liked this thread. :)

I am a huge fan of Deion "Primetime" Sanders. Especially when he was on the San Francisco 49ers! Also, while playing football with friends, I was "Primetime" out there! Even did his TD dance. lol

Yours is the most interesting explanation to me so far. Very neat!

And I'm glad you liked this thread. :)

Thanks man :toast:

There is something I forgot to mention: as indicated by my signature, I like the idea that our nature as well as part of ourselves, is somewhat concealed. Shrouded in darkness. People claim that they want to know things, but would one REALLY want to see what is going on behind closed doors, behind our lovely faces, in the dark corners of the mind and of the world?

Take David Lynch's film Blue Velvet. It opens in a gorgeous Middle America suburban neighborhood: white picket fences, lush green grass, pretty ladies, a fireman waving at you while his red truck passes by... Then the camera slowly descends, zooms in on the aforementioned grass, and you can see a multitude of ants crawling atop each other, fiercely fighting for a bit of living space, food, and light. And yet this horrendous subterranean war takes place right there in the same neighborhood; it is its dark part, concealed but teeming with life and fury.

Because I used to play Resident evil 1 a lot on the ps1 when I signed up. :cool:

Because I used to play Resident evil 1 a lot on the ps1 when I signed up. :cool:

And Albert Wesker was the coolest character. Made me wish he was playable back then. Come to think of it he was the only cool character in that game, haha~ :zombies:

Mine comes from a character I created for a series of poems. It's a combination of "Ras", which is an honorific in Ethiopian aristocracy and Rastafarian circles, and "Lebe", an ancestral deity from the Dogon ethnic group.

Btw there's no right or wrong pronunciation[emoji16]

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

And Albert Wesker was the coolest character. Made me wish he was playable back then. Come to think of it he was the only cool character in that game, haha~ :zombies:

Yes, the first time I actually played that game too, I had no idea he was a former Umbrella researcher, Pablo the voice actor did a pretty good job in making him sound genuine. However by the time you got to the underground caves, you did begin to think, hmmm where has Wesker got to.

He even has this line, "Don't be upset, all weak people exist to be eaten." I only wish his voice actor had been re-used again. Unfortunately I think Capcom lost the names and didn't entirely know who did the voices.

Interesingly enough for years the actors and voice actors for that game were very much a mystery. However most of them have actually been found, Bar Jill's actress.
But as we were talking about Wesker, this is the voice actor in question. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFotUBDJMbM
And this is his actor: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2u4wdaXPEzc

Another piece of useless information for you lol.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back