• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How did you choose your username?

From the movie "Nighthawk" I think it was called...never actually saw the movie, the name was suggested to me by a friend.

I discovered this Forum as a freshman in undergrad not long after I realized that I wasn't good at much but had an intuitive understanding of biology. So, in honor of Charles Darwin happydarwin was born.

(Hi, Isabeau! Good to see you posting again!)

Here's a long story, if only to kill time as I can't watch any more news or Seinfelds!!!!

My first account was nontkl. I was in such a rush to join this new site that I didn't take any time to think of a name. I was a non-member, so I was "non", and then added "tkl". I'm a 'ler and I'm not particular susceptible to this shit, so....nontkl seemed even more appropo. Seconds later....I made my first post! This was, like, hours after the first announcement of the TMF's existence on the TickleTown message board. I've been here since the earliest days of the Forum.

I always thought nontkl was an "ugly" name, but I figured I was just stuck with it.

I sorta left the TMF, and even the internet all together, in the mid-late 2000s...i had no home internet connection through most of that time. (no, I was not in jail!) Anyways, when I came back, I didn't realize you could just change your name, so I made a new account. Because I knew I was going to be posting a lot of content, I changed the name to "Dearest Leo".

Leo isn't my real name, it's a name I associate with ticking from two different sources, one in real life, the other from a clip. I also thought Leo is a great name for a 'ler, so it kinda stuck, and I usually refer to myself as "Leo" on the board, just out of convenience, since some got to know me under that name. I'm not a Leo, I'm an Aries (turn fifty-fucking-one on Sunday. Holy Christmas) "Dearest" was an homage to the silent-film actress/movie pioneer Mary Pickford, one of my biggest 20th-century heroes, right up there with The Beatles, Woody Guthrie, Lenny Bruce and FDR! In one movie, she played both mother and son, and one of the roles was called "Dearest".

After a year or so on the Forum, and seeing (and being involved in) flame after flame, usually in the now-thankfully-vanished Politics forum, I didn't feel so "Dearest"! So I changed it to the impersonal - and quite accurate - The Internet. Just to remind myself where i am, and who I'm talking to. lol.

(I also have a third account - The Outernet - just for my fiction writing; I post so much and often I can't find stuff I've posted, so that's what "The Outernet" is for. I still log in to my original "nontkl" account simply to update the "Ticklish Celeb" lists that are stickys in the Mainstream section, and which I sort of abandoned in the mid 2000s, only to start revamping and rebuilding them a few months ago. My plan was to finish the lists, and leave the account to someone younger to maintain. These days I've had a change of heart about the whole affair, but I did get through the entire letter of "A", so there's at least 150 names or so of ticklish female celebrities whose name begins with "A" for people to peruse. Maybe I should have Jeff take the stickys down, but I won't be too hasty. I'm always having changes of heart.

So that's me, the trinity, lol.

I have always been pale and when I was young girl people said I looked like a porcelain doll. Porcelaindoll was taken as a username, so I went with porcelaindoll2.

Honestly.

I've been here since the days of the old insecure chatroom when anyone could just come in and make up any name.

I used to want to be Mitch. I think there may have been another Mitch here at the time, so I believe one of the mods just changed my name to Mitchell. I was told that since I have so many posts, it would be difficult for me to change my name, so I've just been Mitchell ever since. It's not my "preferred name" so to speak, but the most important thing to me is that I'm a member of the forum, so it's almost like whatever about the name.

I wanted something retro when I first logged in here and thought of old school video games. At first I thought of going for a video game company like Capcom or Konami, but the video game SmashTV popped in there and here we are now.

I use it on multiple platforms, to the point where the people I’ve met in real life refer to me as Smash on Facebook and emails! &#55357;&#56832;

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Mine is Spanish for a female Gypsy. According to my mom we have Gypsy heritage from Andalucía, Spain but the amount of people who claim that is a dime a dozen where we are from. It’s the same name I’ve used for many different profiles so figured I would stay consistent. Lol.

"Snuzzlebumble" was a random name I thought of back when I first made an account on a site called Gaiaonline a long time ago. I got frustrated that every name I wanted was taken (and I had just using the same name but adding random numbers), so right off the top of my head I came up with this ridiculous word. And then "Snuzz" kind of just stuck as a nickname in a lot of online groups I became apart of.

I thought what name would be unique enough not to be used already, and what do I like to do that would introduce myself to this community. So Barbershopman it was, and in my profile, I say that my user name comes from my singing hobby.

Barbershopman

I thought what name would be unique enough not to be used already, and what do I like to do that would introduce myself to this community. So Barbershopman it was, and in my profile, I say that my user name comes from my singing hobby.

Barbershopman

I always thought your name came from the popular movie with Ice Cube :D

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back