• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Through His Eyes m/f

jordan

TMF Expert
Chapter One:

I’ve been working in this building for over twenty years, cleaning toilets, and watering ferns, vacuuming floors. In my twenty years I’ve seen thousands of people come and go, but the most beautiful of all was a woman name Catherine. She had blonde hair with brown stripes running down them, blue eyes, and milky white skin. Oh God she was a sight, people stopped and smiled at her and some dropped what they were carrying just at the sight of her. She was perfect.

When I saw her, I could feel my heart start to beat through my chest. My palms started to sweat, and my lips dried up forcing me to lick them. I looked like a freak around her, and worse of all she was a tease. On this particular day I had managed to position myself a few windows away from her office. I had a spray bottle in my right hand and in my left a white rag. I hadn’t started to clean yet, I was watching Catherine. She was busily typing on her computer.

When her typing fingers stopped she leaned against her chair and sighed, I watched as she reached down and removed her high heels. She ran her fingers over her feet and over the bridge of her toes. I started to shake a bit. I couldn’t stand it much more, I felt like I was going to explode. What I would give to run my own hands over her feet... what I would give. I was in her office once, when she started this ritual I even heard her giggle when she did this! I didn’t know if she was ticklish or not, but that’s when I melted. I had to have her.

The elevator to my right opened and my boss Fred walked out, he spotted me and walked over. “You all right Eugene?” He asked. I looked down and saw that the hand I held the rag in was shaking, I swallowed hard and grabbed my stomach. “Sorry sir, I’m not feeling good.” I said. Fred patted my shoulder rather roughly. “Why don’t you call it a day?” He said, “you’ve earned a day off.” He said. I shook my head, “no I’ll be all right.” I said. Fred nodded, “take it easy, ok.” He said, and with that he walked away.

Fred was a nice guy and treated me with respect, he knew my experience and respected me. I respected him too. He never questioned me if he didn’t understand what I was doing, and he always walked away if I got a call on my cell. I started to wash the window I was in front of, when I heard the news I’ve been wanting to hear for months. “Catherine I need you to work late tonight...”

Chapter Two:

I really wondered if what I was doing was right or wrong. I mean I heard the saying “the beautiful were made to laugh.” Standing outside of Catherine’s office was a different story altogether though. I took all precautions so I wouldn’t get caught and even waited until everyone was gone and it was dark outside. I parked my van outside in the emergency parking space and was ready to go. I pulled the hockey mask over my face and pulled out a small pistol from the back of my pants.

I walked into her office. Catherine hadn’t seen me yet, but when she looked up she screamed and jumped from her chair and faced me. Her face was white with fear. I held up the pistol with my left hand and with my right I held a box that would change my voice. “Walk.” I said, into the box. I motioned using the pistol towards the door. Catherine held up her hands and slinked across the room and out the door. I shut the lights off in her office and shut her door. Catherine looked pleadingly with me, and I felt sorry for what I was doing.

We moved towards the elevator and I pushed the basement floor. The doors instantly opened and I motioned for her to step inside. She did. “Please don’t kill me.” She begged. “Shut up.” I hissed into the box. The doors opened seconds later and we piled out of the elevator and into my van. I had secured Catherine to a table and used duct tape to cover her eyes. I got behind the wheel and started the engine, taking off the mask I started to hear the poor girl sob.

Chapter Three:

I reached my home and bound Catherine to a bed, her feet were chained to the bedposts and her arms were chained above her head. Catherine breathed hard and every sound I made her head twisted to hear. I was starting to shake again; I couldn’t wait to begin. I sat on the floor, her feet facing me. I seized her heel and slipped off her high heels. I brought her feet close to my nose and sniffed. They smelled as sweetly as I had imagined. I licked my lips and brought myself to sit next to her bound feet. I placed them both in my lap and ran a single finger over both of them.

Catherine started to shake and squirm, she tried to move her feet, but I kept them where they were. I couldn’t do my work with them anywhere else, but in my lap. I continued to run the same finger over her feet and I shook with excitement, I noticed the bulge in my pants and felt strange... embarrassed, but I shook the though from my head. Catherine continued to squirm she was breathing even hard and her groans turned into tiny giggles. I was amazed at how long she could last. She should be laughing by now! Oh well, the longer the better. Catherine’s tiny toes started to wiggle and her feet kicked, but still no laughs! I held back her two big toes with my fingers and started to scratch the middle vigorously.

Catherine started to laugh, and her laugh was sweet like an Angles... It echoed off the walls and made me want to tickle longer, and longer and never quit. Catherine was weak for some reason, she couldn’t kick her feet not, and she couldn’t move her toes in the least since I grabbed them, she was helpless. I didn’t shake now, I was in heaven I felt calm like I’ve done this thousands of times before. I watched her upper section as it wiggled and struggled against its bonds. She couldn’t escape, but she still struggled. Oh God I was in love! She was begging by now, asking for the mercy I didn’t want to show yet. Should I stop? Should I explore?

I let her feet finally slide off my lap, she sighed and caught her breath. “Why are you doing this?” She asked, in a sob. I ignored her question, and for a moment I felt she was trying to ruin it all for me! I again shook another thought from my head. This is my moment, she didn’t ask to be apart of it. I’ve always felt this was my world she just lived in it. And in my world she belonged to me. And she did. I crawled up the bed sniffing at her perfume, now mixed with sweat, but it still smelled sweet. I soon was face to face with the beauty, and I laid on top of her, she started to sob and to quiet it down I started to run my fingers over her armpits.

She squealed and she started to shake as laughter erupted from her, again filling the silence with beautiful laughter. Her pits also smelled as good as her feet, making me feel even more excited. I licked my lips yet again feeling great! Her body shook and wiggled, and her laugh filled the air. And I continued to run my fingers lightly over her soft armpits, my insides felt like they were going to melt with the rest of me. Catherine started to sob and I decided that was enough for her pits.

I sat up and moved to her belly. “Why are you doing this?” She asked, again why did she have to talk? She was breaking the rules of my world and she had to be punished. I lifter her shirt over her head, and ran all my fingers over her belly. Her belly quivered under the touch of my fingers. It was a mix of pleasure and torture, she personally didn’t know how to comprehend both. I decided to mix both together, I tickled her sides and than after a few minutes rubbed her belly softy. She laughed and moaned.

She had goose bumps all over her body and she shook even harder, but I didn’t mind I used to shake. I felt like I was almost done for tonight. There was two more places I wanted to tickle and explore. I pulled out a pocketknife and cut away her shirt revealing her breasts. I carefully placed the blade under the strap and cut, throwing away her bra. I marveled at her breasts, they were beautiful. I ran my fingertip over her nips causing her to stiffen like a board. I quit tickling them, I wanted a feather for them, but didn’t have one. I would get one tomorrow.

I moved back to her feet and placed them in my lap, and ran my fingers over them the same way as I’ve done before. She giggled and wiggled, but it wasn’t like before, he toes wiggled though and that’s all I wanted to see. I looked up at the clock on the wall and saw in was one in the morning. I let my lower mouth drop as I let her feet slide from my lap. “I’m so sorry.” I said, as I shut out the lights and let her sleep.

Chapter Four:

The next morning I only allowed one of her arms to be free so she could feed herself. And later on I tied her arms behind her back and removed her panties so she could use the bathroom. I let her take her time too, she earned that. I than let one arm go and tied the other to a belt that I strapped around her waist. After that I put my mask back on and took her duct tape blind fold off and turned the television on so she wouldn’t get bored. I taped up my windows so no one could see in and than left for work.

During the day everyone asked where Catherine was, but no one knew. Good. Good I thought, no one should know. I didn’t shake now that she was at my home, and each night I got home and tickled her and than let her sleep. I did this for a year, and after a while she liked it and enjoyed it, even asked for it. She knew the ritual she knew how it worked and never complained after the first couple of weeks. I started to trust her, and even untied her once. She never tried to leave, even when I went to sleep. I was happy. Once I even let her tie me up and tickle me! She was great, but she always untied me, and asked for a go. I trusted her, she never asked to return to work, she never tried. No one asked where she was now, cause she told them she quit. And I never asked her to.

It was a perfect life that I lived, until one day I woke up and remember where I was. In a police cell for fifty years. You see the first night I fell asleep, Catherine escaped and called the cops... Oh well, I still can dream.

THE END

...thats pretty wicked in its sinisterness. A nice message in there too.

Excellent writing!:D

yikes! I think I had better stop teasing the janitor at work, by sitting at my computer, with my bare feet wrapped around the base of the chair! that was spooky!

Outstanding work!

Bravo!

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

I'm glad you guys enjoyed it, it just came to me last night. I know its not what were used to reading, and I was a bit surprised myself since its usually women tickling women.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back