• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Text-based tickling game: The To-Tickle List Episode 7 Released!

oneortheother

TMF Expert
Pictures and original submission here: https://www.deviantart.com/oneorthe...-7-of-The-To-Tickle-List-is-out-now-837535281

In Episode 7, Brandon and Cissy decide to move away from Turn-based RPGs for a while and dabble with 'The Fighting Fronds', a fighting game based on Streets of Rage, King of Fighters, Street Fighter, etc.

Does that name sound familiar? It's because I'm very pleased to introduce my first collaboration effort! Esteemed writer Quillsman and I are working on this one together. He sorts out much of the writing, while I do editing, level, and sound design. It's proven to be a very good partnership so far!

Episode 7 will be about the twins playing a game set in a Dystopian world where tickle torture is the norm. As members of the resistance group called the Fighting Fronds, they plan to overthrow Madame Solle's villainous regime :D

What other features can you expect?

All-new rhythm based combat system (Like Final Fantasy's Theatrhythm). It will have four difficulty settings, including Super Easy for the rhythmically challenged :)

I love some turn-based combat, but it's time for something different! There will be 3 levels of difficulty so it should cater to both players who want more of a challenge and players who just want to enjoy the story.

Larger maps to explore that are full of ticklish secrets, like Dr Kitzel's Factory full of tickle machines and experiments, the raucous Red-Light District full of risque entertainment, and Madame Solle's decadent Penthouse itself.

Optional Side Missions! These will be unlocked with money you can get in-game. After each mission, there will be an optional side-mission that goes with it (usually exploring a related area/theme). Make sure you save enough money while you're out there, because side-missions expire once you progress to the next main mission!

Victory and Defeat tickle scenes! For every 'gang boss' you encounter in the game, there will be a corresponding victory + defeat extended tickle scene. But you don't need to surrender to see it, don't worry! It'll play itself automatically at a certain time ;)

An increased soundtrack! I know this might not be a big deal for many, but to keep the rhythm game fresh, I've highly increased the number of tunes you'll hear in this game. There's about two times as many as previous titles!

More mini-games! Blackjack makes a return and lockpicking, as well as a new game called 'Tickler's Table' you can play in the Red-Light District :)

More ticklees! Every gang you fight will have three mooks, and each of them come with their own little tickle scene. The Replay Centre looks like it's now twice as large as the last one :O

For people interested in /M, there's a lot more such content this episode, namely due to there being quite a few scene where all three of the main characters (Brandon, Cissy, and Leona) are tickled by the bosses at the same time.

Multiple Endings!

Link to Episode: www.patreon.com/posts/35908638

To play Episodes 5, 6, and 7 support me on Patreon at the $10 and above tier, so I can continue making wonderful games for you all. Seriously, it's worth it. It takes me easily 100 hours to make one of these. Thank you :)

As ever, a big thanks to sageoftruth for helping me with extensive testing. And to all the Patrons for supporting me!

www.patreon.com/oneortheother

Hey oneortheother, just wanted to take the time to express my appreciation for all your hard work on this project. The game just gets better and better with every chapter. Obviously the tickling content is amazing but at this point its just becoming a really good game in its own right. the story line are nicely played out and just tongue in cheek enough. Also, your work rate is insane!

So thankful to have talented people like yourself out there in our community. If anybody is a fan of tickling games and has not played this yet do it! Well worth supporting content like this on patreon.

Cant wait for the future chapters!

Hey oneortheother, just wanted to take the time to express my appreciation for all your hard work on this project. The game just gets better and better with every chapter. Obviously the tickling content is amazing but at this point its just becoming a really good game in its own right. the story line are nicely played out and just tongue in cheek enough. Also, your work rate is insane!

So thankful to have talented people like yourself out there in our community. If anybody is a fan of tickling games and has not played this yet do it! Well worth supporting content like this on patreon.

Cant wait for the future chapters!

Hey, thanks so much for the kind words! I like to think I'm getting better as I go along ;)

Ahaha, and the coronoavirus has resulted in me getting a lot more time to work on my own projects, so that's part of the reason why.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back