• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Glamour Girls (Women of Wrestling) F/F part 1(NEW)

primetime

Verified
okay fellas, i guess i will resume my wrestling series. this is simply a continuation of the previous storyline, i thought i would give it a new title, instead of giving having more "parts" to "Tickled Pink". i hope you enjoy. remember, characters of WOW can be found at www.wowe.com Hollywood at www.webkitten.com Lana Star at www.absolutelana.com

the pyrotechnics went off and the beginning of the show started. the crowd went into a frenzy as they eagerly anticipated the great matches that were on tonight. tonight, the featured matches were: the tag team championship is on the line as Francesca Le and Col. Ninotchka defend the titles against Harley's Angels, while Sable took on Ice Cold and Lana Star defended her WOW world title against Jungle Grrl.

Hollywood paced in the locker room, as the other members of the tWo watched her. their leader looked intense, and for good reason. it wasnt too long ago that Hollywood was humiliated by Lana Star and former tWo member Sable. she vowed revenge, and tonight she had something brewing in her mind.

"Hey Hollywood, whatcha' thinking about?" Chyna asked her.

"Tonight is a big night for the tWo. those stupid bimbos have to pay tonight! Sable and Lana must be humiliated. NO ONE gets away with what they have been doing to us." Hollywood replied.

"You're right, and we will get them. after tonight, those 'Glamour Girls' are going to realize that the tWo is still the most powerful force in WOW." Chyna said boldly.

"But first, there is a little business of the Tag titles. Ladies...." Hollywood then faced the champions, Francesca and Nintochka. "...i expect you two to destroy those wanna be biker chicks. remember, they always tried to defy the tWo."

"dont worry. after we are through with them, they wont act so tough. how can tough chicks giggle like little babies?" Francesca laughed.

"Da!! these tag team titles are going no where!!" Ninotchaka chimed in.

Julie Day stood by, ready to begin her interview. standing next ot her was Ice Cold. Ice Cold had a scowl on her face and then turned her attention to Julie. Julie then began her interview.

"Ice Cold, tonight you have a shot against Sable. what are your thoughts about her joining forces with Lana Star?" Julie asked.

"You know Julie, it actually doesnt surprise me that Sable hooked up with Lana Star. sluts tend to stick together!!!!" Ice Cold replied.

"you have had trouble with Sable recently. are you ready to take her on?" Julie continued.

"Oh yeah!!! i have never forgotten what that slut did to me! she stripped me, teased me, and tickled my body. she embarrassed me Julie, and we all know Ice Cold doesnt like to be humiliated. but the million dollar question has to be....Is Sable ticklish? well, tonight we will find out...." Ice Cold said as she walked away.

FRANCESCA LE/COL. NINOTCHKA (tWo) vs HARLEY'S ANGELS

the sound of biker music blared over the loudspeakers and Harley's Angels, Charlie Davidson and EZ Rider made their way down the aisle, accompanied by Thug. both women were dressed in blue jeans, Charlie in the faded blue jeans and EZ Rider in the deep blue jeans, with black wrestling boots. Charlie had a black shirt on and EZ Rider had a white t-shirt, covered with a black leather vest. Thug, their massive leader, strutted down the aisle and Harley's Angels made it to the ring. they walked around the ring, ready for the champions. this was their chance at revenge. they lost to the tWo in the tag team tournament at the TOTAL CONTROL pay per view, and now they had a shot to win the belts. they easily defeated Beckie and Bronco Billie to get this shot, and they had to make the most out of their opportunity.

the music of the NWO blared over the speakers and the WOW tag team champions made their appearance at the top of the stage. Francesca Le and her partner Col. Ninotchka began to walk down the aisle, with the tag team title belts wrapped around their waists. Francesca was dressed in a white, one piece tWo bathing suit, with black boots and Ninotchka had black tights, a black spandex top and black boots. they casually made their way down the aisle and stared at their opponents. they had faced them at TOTAL CONTROL and knew they could beat them. they entered the ring and handed their belts to the referee who held them up high. then the bell rang.

Francesca started off against EZ Rider. both women locked up and began a test of strength, until EZ Rider kneed Francesca in the stomach, forcing her to hunch over. EZ Rider then did a knee lift, and Francesca fell to the canvas. EZ Rider then tried to drop an elbow, but Francesca rolled out of the way. Francesca then attacked EZ Rider by straddling her and punching her in the face and stomach. the referee admonished her to break it up and Francesca hissed at him. she then picked up EZ Rider by the hair, scooped her up, then slammed her to the canvas. she bounced off the ropes, then dropped a leg across EZ's chest. she went for the cover. 1......2...KICKOUT. EZ Rider kicked out, then she stood up. as she stood up, she was met by a drop kick. Francesca then tagged in Ninotchka and Ninotchka went to work. she picked up EZ by the hair, then managed to hoist her up into the suplex position. she executed the move and EZ Rider was dazed. Ninotchka then went for the cover. 1......2......KICKOUT. Ninotchka simply smiled as she pulled EZ up from the mat. EZ Rider tried to punch Ninotchka in the midsection, but her attempts were very weak. Ninotchka managed to get EZ to her feet, then slapped her across the face. Ninothcka then tagged in Francesca, and the duo tossed EZ against the ropes and they did a double-back body drop, sending EZ Rider high into the air and crashing down to the canvas. EZ Rider howled in pain. Francesca then grabbed her ankle and put her in the figure four leg lock.

EZ Rider howled in pain as Francesca clamped on the figure four hard. the referee asked her if she wanted to give up, but EZ refused. she looked up and saw a wicked gleam in Francesca's eyes. EZ Rider continued to cry out in pain, but then she tried to reach for the ropes. Francesca forced EZ to break her concentration by unlacing her boot strings. EZ Rider looked up and saw her right boot that sat in Francesca's lap being unlaced.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING??!!!!!" EZ Rider yelled out.

"...let's see your feet whore!!!" Francesca yelled out as she continued to unlace the boot. soon, the strings were loose and Francesca tugged the black boot off and tossed it out of the ring. she could see EZ's toes crunch close in her white sweatsock. Francesca then zipped her finger along the bottom of the sock.

NOOOOOO!!! HEHEHEHEHE DONT!!!!" EZ Rider yelled.

Francesca then began to grab to the toe of the sock and began to pull the sock off. the sock came off the heel, then the arch, then it sat at the top of the toes. Francesca was just about to reveal EZ Rider's toes, when Charlie Davidson came into the ring and dropped an elbow on Francesca. the referee forced Charlie out, but the damage was done. Francesca broke the figure four hold and both women writhed on the ground. Francesca then started to crawl to her corner and EZ to hers. soon Francesca tagged in Ninotchka, and she raced into the ring. but EZ made the tag to Charlie and Charlie exploded into the ring. she clotheslined Ninotchka and ran over to her opponents corner and knocked Francesca to the arena floor. she then grabbed Ninotchka by her short blond hair, pulled her up from the mat, the slammed her. she pulled up Ninotchka again and slammed her again. she then dropped a leg across Ninotchka's throat and went for the cover. 1......2....KICKOUT. Charlie then began to ram Ninotchka's head into the canvas. Ninotchka was groggy. Charlie then scooped her up again and delivered a devastating suplex. she then climbed to the second rope and delivered an elbow, right into Ninotchka's chest. she went for the cover. 1.......2......WHACK!! Francesca managed to get back into the ring and break up the count. EZ Rider got back into the ring and nailed Francesca, again sending her out the ring. Charlie got up and so did Ninotchka. Charlie then kicked Ninotchka in the midsection and delivered a DDT.

Charlie pranced around the ring and stared at a helpless Ninotchka. she then looked at Thug who smiled. Thug wiggled her fingers and Charlie nodded her head. as Ninotchka laid on her stomach, Charlie went over to her feet. she then grabbed Ninotchka's ankles, crossed them, then folded the ankles against Ninotchka's rear end. she then sat on the shins and began to unlace Ninotchka's long black boots. she plucked the strings out and Charlie began to feel excited. it was only a matter of seconds until Ninotchka's bare feet were exposed. Ninotchka was fortunate enough that her feet havent been exposed much since she came to WOW. a lot of the women outside of the tWo wondered if she had ticklish feet. Charlie managed to get the strings undone and pulled a boot off, then pulled the other off. she stared at Ninotchka's black socks and couldnt wait to see these feet. she began to peel the sock off and saw the pale skin of the top of the feet. soon, the socks were pulled off and Charlie liked what she saw. Ninotchka's feet were long and slender and had long, well shaped toes with no polish. Charlie took a big toe and pulled the foot towards her and managed to look at Ninotchka's pale sole. Charlie looked at Thug and Thug nodded her head.

"TICKLE THOSE FEET!!!!" Thug yelled out.

Charlie then did what she was told. she began to scrape her nails all along the pale soles and Ninotchka's feet began to wiggle wildly. as Ninotchka began to realize what was happening, she panicked.

"NIET!!!! NIET!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! NOT MY FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Ninotchka laughed hard.

Charlie smiled as her fingers continued to rake at the delicate flesh. she liked how her fingers would sink into the soft arch, only sending Ninotchka into hysterics. the referee asked Ninotchka if she wanted to submit and Ninotchka refused. Charlie took this as a challenge and continued to tickle the feet harder. her fingers then began to dig into the toes and Ninotchka squealed like a pig.

"that's right my russian bitch!!! squeal like a pig!!! tickle tickle tickle!!!" Charlie taunted as she continued stroking Ninotchka's toes. she then wiggled each toe and even cracked the toes. she then pulled the toes back as far she could, forcing the sole to be taut. she then lightly ran her fingers along the exposed sole and Ninotchka continued to scream.

Francesca looked at her partner and ran into the ring. she was met by EZ Rider who tried to punch her, but she ducked. she then kicked EZ Rider in the gut, then pulled off a stunner. EZ was dazed, and Francesca knocked Charlie off of Ninotchka. the referee had a hard time keeping control. he tried to drag Francesca back, but then she clotheslined the referee. she then went after Charlie and Charlie met her with a big boot. Francesca was groggy. Charlie then grabbed Francesca boot and placed Francesca in an ankle lock. Francesca howled in pain. then Charlie heard the bell rang. she jumped for joy and Thug entered the ring. they picked up EZ Rider from the mat and celebrated. Francesca laid on the mat in pain and Ninotchka was still trying to recover from the brutal foot tickling. the ring announcer announced the decision.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, the winners of the bout....as a result of a disqualification, Harley's Angels!!!!!!"

Harley's Angels were stunned. a DQ??? they approached the referee who was trying to recover and he explained that Francesca clotheslined him. they began to scream at him, then turned their attention to the champs. Thug barked some orders and Harley's Angels attacked Francesca and Ninotchka. Charlie went back and began to tickle Ninotchka's feet and EZ Rider placed Francesca in the figure four and unlaced Francesca's boot, pulled it off and peeled the sock off. staring at Francesca's pink sole, she then began to tickle the foot. Francesca immediately bursted into laughter, and Ninotchka also howled in laughter. the foot tickling continued for minutes until some other members of the tWo, the Disciplinarian, Mystery, Daffney and Chyna ran down the ramp. Harley's Angels got out of the ring and made their way up the ramp. they were still pissed at the decision, they won the match, but not the belts. but they knew that their shot would come again.

*commercial*

Jungle Grrl sat at her locker, getting ready for her big title match with Lana Star. she then looked up and saw a figure standing before her.

"Can i help you?" Jungle Grrl asked the figure.

"i just came to wish you luck!!" Terri Gold replied.

Jungle Grrl smiled, then stood up, shaking Terri's hand. "Thanks."

"I know we had some differences in the past, but i'm behind you 100% tonight. someone has to beat Lana and get that belt away from her. i cant think of a more deserving person than you." Terri told her.

"I cant believe you said that. thank you. i know how bad you want a shot at the title." Jungle Grrl replied.

"I do want a shot at the title. i want a shot at Lana Star. but, as long as someone from WOW wins the title, then i dont mind." Terri told her sincerely.

"tell you what. WHEN i win the title, you get the first shot. deal?" Jungle Grrl offered.

"thank you!!! good luck." Terri told her as the two then hugged.

"I DONT FREAKIN BELIEVE IT!!!! WE WERE ROBBED!!!" EZ Rider told David Mclane.

"TALK ABOUT A MISCARRIAGE OF JUSTICE!!! THOSE BITCHES DID THAT ON PURPOSE!!" Thug screamed.

"relax, relax. i saw what happened and i will grant you a rematch!!" David told them.

"Look Mclane, we want them again tonight!!" Charlie yelled.

"you just faced them. you will get a rematch, dont worry. in fact i will put this stipulation in. the winner of the match wins the belts. it doesnt matter if it is pinfall, submission, DQ or countout. winner takes all. deal?" Mclane offered.

"DEAL!!!" Thug smiled. Harley's Angles then left Mclane's office.

Mclane sat back in his chair then noticed someone else come into his office.

"yes??" Mclane asked.

"Hi David....we didnt mean to disturb you, but we want a match." Lotus said shyly.

"You two want a match? against who?" Mclane said surprised.

"we want George and Daffney again. they embarrassed us and we want revenge." Jade said.

"but you two already faced them. do you really want to face them again?" Mclane asked.

"YES!!!" they both said in unison.

"okay, but i hope you two pull it out..." Mclane told them as they then left his office. Mclane sat back in his chair with a smile. the tWo was falling apart and soon, soon the WOW title would come back to WOW and away from Hollywood and the tWo AND of course away from Lana Star.....

UP NEXT: Sable takes on Ice Cold.

okay fellas, how was that one? sorry there wasnt enough tickling, but i have to re-establish the storyline after so long without writing about it. trust me, there is LOT more tickling to come. the party has just begun. feedback always welcomed.

what is there to say? but good job...as alsways. say what about the behind the walls series? why did you stop ay 14? i guess you can't do 2 series so i'm not going to go on. can't wait for more wow.....

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back