• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling on Big Brother VIP (Spain?)

Dark Crane

4th Level Orange Feather
Miriam Saavedra - Tickling on Big Brother VIP (Spain)

Hello everyone ...

Well, I have this video here that I would like to share with you. It is a video of Big Brother from Spain - but I have doubts about that yet. Unfortunately, I took the video from an Instagram account that did not disclose the names of the videos, so I don't know which edition it is ...

After a few searches, the closest I came was to understand that it - maybe - a Spanish program and that it is Big Brother VIP - it must be with famous people. I don't know the girl's name. If anyone knows, it would help a lot, as I would love to know! She is beautiful and really ticklish. She giggles and laughs when he pokes her sides, that's really nice!

View attachment Tickling on Big Brother Argentina.mp4

Edit: it's "Argentina" on the name, but I think I was mistaken about that

Last edited:
I've just noticed that I created this thread on "Ticklish Celebrities". That'd fit better on "Mainstream Clips", but that's ok - I think, since she is a Spanish celebrity. Anyway, I'll understand if the moderators move it to another part of the forum ...

If anyone wants to help me finding this girl: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gran_Hermano_VIP

Gran Hermano VIP 3 11 January 2015 26 March 2015
Gran Hermano VIP 4 07 January 2016 14 April 2016
Gran Hermano VIP 5 08 January 2017 13 April 2017
Gran Hermano VIP 6 13 September 2018 20 December 2018

It must be one of these seasons ...

Edit: I tried to find in all of these and I couldn't ;(

If you know who's she, please tell us ...

Last edited:
I've just noticed that I created this thread on "Ticklish Celebrities". That'd fit better on "Mainstream Clips", but that's ok - I think, since she is a Spanish celebrity. Anyway, I'll understand if the moderators move it to another part of the forum ...

If anyone wants to help me finding this girl: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gran_Hermano_VIP

Gran Hermano VIP 3 11 January 2015 26 March 2015
Gran Hermano VIP 4 07 January 2016 14 April 2016
Gran Hermano VIP 5 08 January 2017 13 April 2017
Gran Hermano VIP 6 13 September 2018 20 December 2018

It must be one of these seasons ...

Edit: I tried to find in all of these and I couldn't ;(

If you know who's she, please tell us ...

Her name is Miriam Saavedra, I’ve found her by searching “gh vip cosquillas”. Btw there’s another video where she’s tickled, but I can’t see it. Here it’s the link, may you post it in order to download it? Ty https://twitter.com/ghoficial/status/1070120090362892288

Her name is Miriam Saavedra, I’ve found her by searching “gh vip cosquillas”. Btw there’s another video where she’s tickled, but I can’t see it. Here it’s the link, may you post it in order to download it? Ty https://twitter.com/ghoficial/status/1070120090362892288

Wow, that's great! Thank you so much, Ghiriguru!!! I have been looking for this for a long time! Sensational! Seriously, thank you very much! Here's her Instagram account: instagram.com/miriamsaavdra/?hl=pt-br

I'll change the thread's name since we now know her name!

Well, I tried to see if I could download this video, but the link doesn't seem to work. It goes to a page where the video is not. But I can try in other ways ...

And I see that this is your first post here. Welcome to TMF!

Last edited:
Well, I'm not being able change the name - what's weird, because I think I've been able to do that a while ago on another thread. Or I'm confusing all the things ...

Anyway, now we know the name of this gorgeous girl!

Last edited:
I've just seen that she won "Gran Hermano VIP 06": en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gran_Hermano_VIP_(season_6)

And she's from Lima, Peru. If anyone was curious about that ...

Anyway, here's a print of the second video of her being tickled. I couldn't find it. So, if someone finds, we'd really appreciate that: Miriam Saavedra - Cosquillas.jpeg

And here's a picture of her and her gorgeous feet: Miriam Saavedra (18) - Cópia.png

Oh, well, I don't speak spanish, but it's quite similar to portuguese. So, I can translate something of that - but it'd be nice if any spanish speaker here in the forum could do that, because it'd be much better than what I'm going to do ...

So, it's something like:

- Guy: "So, you are ticklish, uh?"
- Miriam Saavedra: "Yeah, I am (laughs);"

He tickles her again. She laughs:

- Miriam Saavedra: "Hey, Antonio!"
- Guy: "I already have your spot."
- Miriam Saavedra: "No, please ..."
- Guy: "When they're showing themselves down: tickle them!"
- Miriam Saavedra: "No ..."

She laughs a lit bit more ...

It's something like that ...

Hi, i am a spanish, this is Gran Hermano VIP Spain. She is Miriam Saavedra (the winner!), and she's my friend, is a very very beautiful girl, and her feet... buff!!! In this reality, show her feet many many times haha, and she danced barefoot for hours... I hope it has been helpful for you
I hope it has been helpful for you
I hope this was helpful, regards from Spain! ;)
PD: In wikifeet, I posted a lot of pictures of his feet in GH VIP... ;)

Hi, i am a spanish, this is Gran Hermano VIP Spain. She is Miriam Saavedra (the winner!), and she's my friend, is a very very beautiful girl, and her feet... buff!!! In this reality, show her feet many many times haha, and she danced barefoot for hours... I hope it has been helpful for you
I hope it has been helpful for you
I hope this was helpful, regards from Spain! ;)
PD: In wikifeet, I posted a lot of pictures of his feet in GH VIP... ;)

Wow, Historyxxi, that's fucking awesome!!!

She's stunning and so ticklish! This video is one of my favorites by far!

I really wanna ask you this: have you ever had the honor of tickling her? Do you know if her feet are ticklish (as her ribs are)?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back