• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Custom with "Ticklenail production"

Caesar

TMF Poster
Hello everyone, i would like to make a custom with Ticklenail and i was wondering if anyone have ever made a custom clip with them. If yes, are they serious? Are they good in make customs?
Thanks in advice.

I was going to do one and then this shit hit and i lost my gig so i coundnt justify it. But they have great communication and sounded very straight forward in there emails.

I was going to do one and then this shit hit and i lost my gig so i coundnt justify it. But they have great communication and sounded very straight forward in there emails.

That hasn't been my experience. I emailed them during the July sale (last two days), they said they'd get to me once they asked the models to see who's willing to do what I wanted.

Nothing.

Dropped them a line last week, no response.

With the lone exception of FTKL, producers never respond. For instance, I've been trying to get a custom from Weronika for YEARS, never responds to my emails. Not sure what's up with that.

Ticklenail used to be one of my faves years ago. However in the last 3 years or so their material has become total crap in my opinion, and I wouldn't even pay a penny for the clips they regularly make these days.

Mary and Huanita are dream ticklees.

Sent from my SM-A015T1 using Tapatalk

It could potentially be the pandemic causing producers issues right now. I know I am not shooting with out of state models right now due to not wanting to risk shooting with models who have been traveling all over the country(A lot of models are from states with high numbers of COVID-19 cases or they are traveling to states with a lot of cases.).

It could potentially be the pandemic causing producers issues right now. I know I am not shooting with out of state models right now due to not wanting to risk shooting with models who have been traveling all over the country(A lot of models are from states with high numbers of COVID-19 cases or they are traveling to states with a lot of cases.).

To be fair Tickle Nail is the only producer I've tried to contact post COVID-19. So, you may have a point there. But the problem in communication has been ongoing and pre-COVID-19. It could be gmail (most use gmail) hate Outlook (what I typically use). :shrug:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back