• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickle Cartel Chapter 7: Palace Night: Dungeon, Part 1 (F/F, all over)

midrifftickler

TMF Expert
Here is Part 1 of Chapter 7 of The Tickle Cartel. As a side note, I'm going to try to update this more frequently and in parts instead of whole chapters.

Warning: This part is a bit longer than previous parts.

Please let me know what you think!

All Tickle Cartel Chapters

Previous Chapter
Chapter 6: Palace Night: Heather’s Room, Part 4

For yet another time in just a few days, a million questions were flooding Jen’s mind. ‘What’s going on? Am I being taken to the Royal Tickle Dungeon? Are they going to torture me? Why is Queen Mistress Heather going there? Cammy? Diana? What did they do? Does this mean the Tickle Cartel is going to have new leadership? Will they deem me not good enough? Oh, no! Are they going to make me a tickle slave again?’

Jen’s worried thoughts were finally interrupted when one of the guards pushed her and ordered, “Come on, move it. Now!” Jen and the others were forced along what appeared to be a set path until all the others and their guards stopped at a set of elevators.

As Jen and her guard continued on, she swore she could see a small smile on Queen Mistress Heather’s face, confusing her further. ‘Smiling?’ she asked herself. ‘Why would she be smiling? Doesn’t she know what this could be?’ The realization came to her all of a sudden. ‘Of course she knows what’s going on. She’s the Queen Mistress; she’s not going to let them take her without knowing why. She probably even ordered it. But that’s not much good for me, because she had them take me, and I still have no idea why. Also, the rest of them could all be acting. Maybe that’s why they’re taking me away from the rest, so I can be taken down and tickle tortured alone.’

While Jen’s insecurities about being handcuffed and apparently sent down to the Royal Tickle Dungeon alone returned, her guard stopped at another elevator and pushed the button to go down. The elevator door soon opened, and the two entered. Once they were inside, the guard seized Jen’s arms and released the handcuffs, then cuffed each wrist to a chain hanging down from the ceiling. Of course, Jen offered some resistance, but a quick squeeze to the sides set her straight. Jen was expecting to go down after being rebound, but to her surprise, the guard just looked at her and did not press any of the buttons for different floors. A minute of awkward silence passed by before the guard finally spoke up, “You know, most people who get told they are going to the Royal Tickle Dungeon aren’t this quiet. They usually ask why and protest. What’s got you so quiet?”

“Guess I’m just not in a mood to talk,” Jen offered after another few moments of silently staring at her guard. “I’m more of a thinker.”

“Well, I guess I’ll just explain why you’re going to the Royal Tickle Dungeon, then,” the guard announced. “By the way, I’m Kara. What’s your name?”

“Jen,” Jen answered.

“Nice to meet you, Jen,” Kara poked Jen in the bellybutton instead of shaking her hand, causing Jen to squeal and back away, but immediately, her chains pulled her back into position. “Well, you’re really being taken to the Royal Tickle Dungeon on the orders of Queen Mistress Heather.” Jen’s fears about being tickle tortured and returned to tickle slavery returned until Kara continued, “She apparently likes you, so she has asked for you to be given the VIP treatment and choice of activity. You see, Queen Mistress Heather gets tickle tortured in the Royal Tickle Dungeon, on her orders, every day, and her servants always join her. It’s to train for when she eventually gets put in there; she says she wants to build up resistance to tickling. What this means to you is that you have three options of what to do in the Royal Tickle Dungeon. Number one: You can help the ticklers tickle Queen Mistress Heather or one of her servants. With this option, you would need to be merciless and all around torturous, which, if I’ve heard right, shouldn’t take much effort from you. Option two: you can be tickle tortured in the Royal Tickle Dungeon. We’d find your most ticklish spots and tickle you for as long as we’re tickling Queen Mistress Heather and her servants, which would be around three hours. And lastly, option three: you can take a tour of the Royal Tickle Dungeon. Queen Mistress Heather said it was possible that you could end up working in the Royal Tickle Dungeon, so she wanted to give you the option of touring it while you were already in the palace. With that choice, you’d probably get tickled a fair amount, but you’d also be able to tickle some of the prisoners, and if you’re lucky, some of the guards there. Which choice you make is entirely up to you.”

‘Well, that’s good news,’ Jen was quite relieved that she was getting different options of what to do. ‘At least Queen Mistress Heather doesn’t hate me and isn’t sending me down here to be tickle tortured. And of those three, I think there’s really only one that I’d love to do.’

Having decided what she wanted to do, Jen notified Kara, “Option three. I’d like to take a tour of the Royal Tickle Dungeon. I can handle some tickling, but I’d rather not have to take a ton right now. And, to be honest, I don’t just want to tickle other people right now; I’d like to see what this tickle dungeon has to offer. Also, I’m not going to refuse a tour of one of the few places I’ve heard about since I got here.”

“I always love it when people pick that option,” Kara got Jen slightly worried with her initial comment after the choice, and even more worried when she went over and pulled a little rolling table behind her. “It’s by far the most fun and the most educational, and I think it’s the way to get the most out of your visit. If I had a choice and wasn’t one of the ticklers and guards there, that’s definitely what I’d choose. You will have to change, though, just because you’re getting tickled part of the time. Anyone who gets tickled for any length of time in the Royal Tickle Dungeon can only wear a bikini; anything else would cover up too many ticklish spots that we want access to. That cute outfit shows off that super ticklish tummy of yours, but we like to have full access to our ticklees. It will only last while you’re in the Royal Tickle Dungeon; we’ll return these wonderful clothes when we let you out. Also, you’re definitely getting tickled on the way down, another requirement for Royal Tickle Dungeon ticklees and tourists. We like to get you people smiling even before you experience the joy of being tickled in the dungeon. Tickle, tickle, tickle!”

“HEHEHEHEHEHEHE!” Jen began giggling, surprised when she felt where Kara’s fingernails began to tickle her. Instead of her belly, where Kara had clearly been told Jen was most ticklish, the tickler opted to start at Jen’s neck. Although Jen was not quite as ticklish there, she was sensitive enough to giggle quite a bit and move her head around, trying to get away from Kara. “HEHEHEHE STAHAHAHAP THAHAHAT!”

“Oh, you want me to stop tickling you here?” Kara mocked her in a teasing voice, keeping her fingernails tickling up at Jen’s neck. “I thought you’d appreciate getting tickled somewhere else than your belly.”

“STAHAHAHAP TEHEHEHEASING MEHEHEHE!” Jen tried to be serious, but her incessant giggling made it come out the opposite.

‘Actually, this is kind of fun,’ Jen admitted to herself. ‘I wouldn’t have thought my neck was this ticklish, and especially not that it could not be torture to be tickled here. I mean, it’s not torture; I guess I just never realized how much it could tickle. Kara’s pretty talented at this.’

“Well, since you insist, I’ll stop teasing you,” Kara drew out her pause, then suddenly switched her tickle attack from Jen’s neck to her armpits, which were bare from her crop top. With a smirk, Kara corrected herself, “Well, I’ll stop teasing your neck. There’s so much more of you to tease; I just can’t resist. Are you ticklish here, Jen?”

“EHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!” Jen’s giggles got louder but failed to transition into full-blown laughter yet. “EHEHEHE THAHAHAT TIHIHIHIHCKLEHEHEHES!”

“Queen Mistress Heather was right; you do comment on your tickling,” Kara observed. “I’ve never seen that from a ticklee before, even one who really enjoys it. Well, other than ‘stop it’ and ‘please’ and ‘don’t’; I’ve heard those a million times. But not what you say. You’re different, and I’m going to have a good time tickling you and helping you tickle others. I guess the real test will be when we get to your stomach, though.” Kara’s fingernails continued tickling around and in the hollows of Jen’s underarms.

“HEHEHEHEHEHE!” Jen continued to giggle, with her laughter dwindling in pitch as she got more used to the tickling.

‘This isn’t too bad, either,’ Jen thought. ‘She’s definitely very skilled; those nails would be driving me crazy if they were on a more ticklish spot. However, since she’s skilled and this isn’t overwhelming, it’s about as fun as the neck. Although I’m not a huge fan of her teasing me, which I thought I had made clear. Maybe if I say it again.’

“HEHEHE STOHOHOHOHOP TEHEHEHEHEASIHIHING MEHEHEHEHE!” Jen demanded through her giggles. “COHOHOHOHOHOMEHEHEHE OHOHOHOHON! HEHEHEHEHEHE!”

“You’re a pesky one, aren’t you?” Kara asked, still with a playful voice. “Don’t do this; don’t do that. Geez! I might just have to really tickle you. But…” In her pause, Kara moved down to Jen’s ribs and began tickling there. “But I do like to tease, and I know this is as close as I can get with teasing, so let’s see what happens here.”

“AHAHEHEHAHEHA!” Jen had transitioned into a mixture of laughter and giggles as her ribs were tickled by the pointy fingernails of Kara.

‘Well, this is starting to really tickle,’ Jen told herself. ‘I mean, I know it’s not my worst spot, but that’s not going to make much a difference. My ribs are probably up near the top of my tickle spots, but still, people don’t get me laughing like this here. Except for Maddie. She can do this to me anywhere.’

“HEHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHA!” Jen’s laughing and giggling mixed in with the first squirming Kara had forced out of her since the poke to her bellybutton to form a delightful sight for the tickler to see. “PLEHEHEHEHEAHAHASE JUHUHUHUST TIHIHIHICKLEHEHE MEHEHEHEHE HEHEHAHAHEHEHEHAHA!”

“Wait, have I not been tickling you so far?” Kara sarcastically questioned as her fingernails did a faster dance across Jen’s ribcage. “No, I’m pretty sure I have been tickling you; you wouldn’t have been giggling if I hadn’t been tickling. Jen, now is no time to make jokes; you just have to laugh.”

And laugh Jen did, “AHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHE! THAHAHAHAHAHT TIHIHIHIHCKLEHEHES SOHOHOHO MUHUHUHUCH MOHOHOHORE THAHAHAN BEHEHEHEFOHOHOHORE! HEHEHAHAHAHEHEHE!” Jen’s squirming away from her had gotten to the point where Kara actually had to move up to make sure none of her tickling was interrupted, with the chains always forcing Jen to return right to where Kara could really get her ribs. Finally, Jen got enough breath to make a final plea for the teasing tickles to end, “JUHUHUHUHUHUST STAHAHAHAP MEHEHEHESSIHIHING WIHIHIHIHITH MEHEHEHE!”

“So, you really want me to stop teasing?” Kara did this half to make sure that Jen was ready for what she had to offer, and half because she wanted Jen to ask to be tickled on her worst spot. It was a game she played with all her ticklees who thought they could take all she could give. Most had ended up begging for mercy within a minute of Kara going all in; others had lasted longer but gave in; and a few select ones actually outlasted the tickling to the bottom of the elevator ride. Kara had a feeling that Jen could be in the last category, but she wasn’t going to go easy on her ticklee; the goal was always to get them begging for a tickling that she wasn’t going to stop.

“YEHEHEHEHES!” Jen exclaimed, meaning it completely. “STAHAHAHAHAP TEHEHEHEHEASIHIHING!”

“Well, just remember that you asked for it,” Kara reminded Jen right before she attacked the ticklish tummy in front of her.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Jen screamed out when she felt Kara’s nails dig into her bare belly. “WOHOHOHOHOW!”

‘She’s really good; why did I ask for this anyway?” Jen asked herself as she felt the intensity of the tickling. ‘I mean, it’s fun, but still, it tickles so much.’

“Tickle, tickle, tickle, Jen!” Kara teased. “You’ve got a super ticklish stomach.” Kara was not holding anything back, dancing her fingers all around Jen’s midriff at lightning speed. “I’m just going to tickle, tickle, tickle you all night long, Jen! You’d make a great inmate in my personal tickle dungeon cell.”

“AHAHAHAHAHAHA!” All Jen could do was laugh at this point, helpless to the tickling on her abdomen.

‘Ah!’ Jen thought to herself. ‘Ah! Tickles! Too much!’ The tickling was so intense that Jen couldn’t even form complete thoughts in her head, just expressions of what she was feeling. In fact, she was no longer paying attention to what Kara was telling her, so she was unable to respond to it, even in her mind.

“Wow, Jen, I think you might the most ticklish girl I’ve ever gotten the pleasure to tickle torture,” Kara started a common routine over Jen’s laughter. “I think this would be a great opportunity for me to get a permanent tickle slave. I’d be tickling you like this all day. Think about that, Jen. Tickling like this all day long, every day. How does that sound?”

Jen’s laughter was too hysterical for her to even comprehend what Kara was saying, which was probably better for her, anyways. In any case, Jen wouldn’t have been able to respond to her tickler, since Kara followed up her teasing questions with a raspberry, right on Jen’s bellybutton. “AEHAHEHAHEHAHEHAHEA!” Jen mixed in crazy squeals with her laughter, feeling completely helpless at Kara’s touch.

‘AHAHAHAHAHAHA!’ Now Jen was fully immersed in the tickling, even to the point of only being able to laugh in her thoughts. She had long given up squirming and trying to get away, all the energy that she still had going into laughing for Kara.

“Tickle, tickle, tickle, my little tickle slave,” Kara continued to tease Jen, despite being fairly sure that all her victim’s energy was being used up laughing. “I’m going to tickle torture you so much in the Royal Tickle Dungeon. With nothing but a bikini on, you’ll be even more helpless down there.”

‘Alright, time to put the next phase of my plan into effect,’ Kara thought to herself after another couple minutes of tickling Jen out of her mind. ‘Let’s see; the elevator’s probably three-quarters of the way down, so I should still have plenty of time to make sure she’s broken. Time to see where you’re really at, Jen.’

“AHAHEHAHEHAHEHEHEHE!” Jen regained some of her breath as Kara lightened up the tickling. The tickler still was getting her belly, but now the tickles were spidery fingers instead of the rough squeezing and poking that she had been subjected to earlier. However, given that her navel was still a target, Jen couldn’t relax completely. “AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“Anything to say, Jen?” Kara stared into her victim’s eyes as she kept tickling, hoping that she had broken Jen.

‘Do I have anything to say?’ Jen wrestled with her thoughts as they too recovered from the intense tickle torture. ‘Wow, that was so torturous. I mean; can I really take more of that?’

“Jen, anything to say?” Kara probed a few seconds after her first query.

‘I don’t know what I have to say,’ Jen thought to herself. ‘You know, it isn’t too bad; I can take some intense tickling like that.’

“Jen, you ready for a break?” Kara was acting like an interrogator with her questions as she continued tickling right around Jen’s weak bellybutton.

‘There’s no way she’s giving me a break, even if I ask for one,’ Jen internally decided. ‘I’ve been through plenty of these ticklish situations, and that’s never what happens.’

“NOHOHOHOHOHO!” Jen refused to admit that she wanted a break. “KEHEHEHEP GOHOHOHOIHIHING!”

“As you wish,” Kara smirked. She wasn’t really worried; several ticklees had refused the first chance for a break. There was still plenty of time to break Jen.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” The next thing Jen knew, she was being thrown back into hysterical laughter from more raspberries and the torturous poking and squeezing.

‘I’ve got to keep my endurance up,’ Jen steeled her resolve. ‘She’s trying to break me, and I’m not going to let that happen.’

Despite Jen’s newfound resolve, which had been helped by the break from the intense tickling, laughter took back every part of her as the tickling ramped back up to and past the level it had been at before. “AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Like before, Jen’s efforts to escape Kara were destroyed by the fact that she had to put all her energy into laughing. Raspberries all around her midsection, combined with Kara’s skillful nails tormenting all the rest of her belly, overwhelmed all of Jen’s senses and erased her thoughts in favor of laughter.

Kara kept up the intense tickle torture for five minutes this time, as opposed to the three and a half that she had done before. Even now, she knew that there was still plenty of time to break her ticklish prisoner if this effort failed. The elevator took about half an hour to get down at its super slow pace, so she did three rounds of the intense tickling: three and a half minutes for the first one, five for the second, and ten for the final round. Of course, she had already lost around ten minutes with teasing Jen and would lose some more with the light tickling, but that was all part of her plan. Before she let up on Jen, she thought to herself, ‘Well, let’s see if this pushed her over the edge. It’s always so much fun if I don’t have to try to break them during the last ten minutes.’

“AHAHAHAHAHAHA OHOHOHOHO WOHOHOHOHOHOW!” Jen’s speech began to return when the tickling transitioned to skitters again. “TIHIHIHIHIHICKLEHEHEHES!”

Despite knowing that Jen’s description of her tickling was not such a good sign with regards to her being broken, Kara questioned, “You ready for a break, Jen?”

“NEHEHEHEHEHEVER AHAHAHAHAHA!” This time, Jen was much more defiant, even when Kara blew a raspberry right into her bellybutton.

“Oh, that’s wonderful; I’m glad that I get to tickle you more,” Kara stated, the warm smile on her face not betraying her true intentions.

‘Wait,’ Jen’s thoughts paused after Kara said that. ‘Did that mean that she would have let up on me?’ Suddenly, realization returned to her, and she chided herself on being so foolish, ‘No, of course it doesn’t, you ticklish Jen. She’s toying with you, trying to get you to break. And I don’t break from tickling. Period. Not even Maddie can fully break me.’

The steeliness of Jen’s resolve would be needed in full for what Kara had planned for her. Before she resumed tickling with full force, Kara gave Jen a little extra time, reasoning, ‘She’s going to need every bit of breath that she’s got in here if she’s going to get through this next tickle session. I’m definitely not going to make it easy, but we might as well start off on fair ground. Alright, enough is enough, time to get to the big guns.’

“Are you sure you’re ready for what I’ve got?” Kara inquired.

Jen threw her head back in hysterical laughter right after Kara addressed her. There was absolutely no time for an answer; Kara blew a giant raspberry into Jen’s navel and dug her fingers into Jen’s bare sides to start round 3 of tickle torture. This time, there was no mercy at all. Jen was kept in constant hysterics, first by the combination of fingernails and raspberries, then by the surprise tickle tools Kara had brought. To start Jen off, Kara took two electric toothbrushes from the little table that she had moved behind her before she started tickling, attaching them to the front of Jen’s stomach, right below her ribs. Kara’s special toothbrushes came with adhesives so that she could just stick them on a ticklish spot, and they would stay and endlessly tickle. Before Jen had a chance to respond to the toothbrushes, aside from the even more of the hysterical laughter Kara loved, the tickler reached back and pushed a button on the aforementioned table. Six spinning brushes came from the sides of the elevator and targeted Jen’s sides, ribs, and armpits with ruthless efficiency. The brushes had been preinstalled on the elevator to torment victims as they were taken down to a torturous stay in the dungeon. Meanwhile, the remaining parts of Jen’s midriff were not spared; instead, Kara subjected the tummy below the toothbrushes to her nails and Jen’s bellybutton to long, loud raspberries. After four minutes, Kara decided to amp things up even more. Jen had reacted very well when the toothbrushes came on, so she added two more below the existing tickle tools. The next step was getting the most torturous tool Kara had ever experienced: electric flossers. In her effort to fully break Jen, the dungeon tickler picked up a pair of flossers and held them against Jen’s tickle button.

Had Jen been able to think even half-clearly, she would not have been able to believe the lengths Kara was going to torment her. However, with four electric toothbrushes, two spinning brushes, and two electric flossers covering her hypersensitive tummy, not to mention the four other brushes spinning on her ribs and in her armpits, Jen did not have to worry about thinking, just hysterically laughing.

The six minutes went by fairly quickly for Kara, who was busy considering what she would do if Jen did break from her best efforts at tickle torture, ‘I mean, if she does break, that just means a lot more fun with her. I’ll put her on the dungeon rack for the time Queen Mistress Heather wants her in the dungeon. It may sound mean, but people are willing to do anything to have this type of tickling not forced upon them again. Even sign themselves away to get locked in a cell for a few hours. And five minutes after they get locked in a cell, I come to take them out for mandatory tickle torture. It’s always so fun seeing their horrified reactions when they learn that they signed up for tickle torture to escape tickle torture.’

As Kara considered her evil plan, Jen remained in hysterics for what felt to her like hours but was really just ten minutes, helpless against all the tools that were tickling her. Kara saw the warning light that they were a minute and a half away from the end of the elevator ride come on behind Jen, strategically placed so the ticklee was unable to see it. Knowing that it was now or never, Kara lightened up the tickling, starting out by removing the flossers, then retracting the brushes, and finally taking two of the toothbrushes off of Jen’s stomach.

Putting one of the active flossers back into Jen’s bellybutton to give her some extra motivation, Kara asked her ticklee, “Jen, do you want a break now?”

Next Chapter
Chapter 7: Palace Night: Dungeon, Part 2

Last edited:
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back