• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling the WWE women

TicklingFan678

Which of the current women in WWE, do you think, would be the most ticklish ? And who deserves to be tickled ? A tickle fight or a tickle gauntlet match among all the women ?

If you're out of touch with WWE, which of the former WWE women would you love to tickle ?

I dont really know. But Id really like to tickle Sarah Logan (Rowe) she just looks so cute and fresh. And her feet are gorgeous!

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Good question. Most of them i'd be very intrigued/curious about. I'd say Paige, Rhea Ripley and Sonya Deville. I don't like Charlotte's feet at all, but she's so dominant it intrigues me. Bayley and Mandy Rose. Ronda absolutely! Natalya and Nia Jax only because I believe perhaps both of them might have a slight foot fetish. I know she's not WWE but rather UFC, but Polish fighter karolina kowalkiewicz has some of the prettiest feet you will ever see. She could legit be a foot model as a 2nd career! That alone makes me wanna tickle her

I'm gonna date myself a little bit here... Sable. Kitty. Stephanie McMahon. And Lita! She was my favorite.

why subjected just to women, why cant the men of WWE be tickled? ;)

I think AJ Lee would be awesome to tickle!

I couldn't agree with you more. I'd give anything to get the opportunity to find out all of AJ Lee's ticklish areas.

As someone who watched pre-Attitude era, I could happily tickle Elizabeth and Sensational Sherri all day! I had a fetish - and still do - for female nylon feet, and would love it when Sherri (and sometimes Liz) would kick off her heels to get involved in a match. More often than not they’d be in stocking feet, which was another reason to enjoy old school WWF!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Ronda, Nia Jax, Mandy Rose, Dana Brooke, Mickie James, Tamina, & Stephanie McMahon

When it comes to which current women I think are the most ticklish? Going by admissions, in no order
Ronda Rousey - Violently ticklish
Natalya - Very ticklish, too ticklish for massages
Nikki and Brie Bella - based off of their own ratings
Becky Lynch - Armpit poked and immediately jerked away
Mandy Rose - Tickled by Sonya, pedicures tickle
Paige - Tickled multiple times
Thea Trinidad - Hates being tickled

As for the past
Mickie James - Very ticklish on sides and feet
Torrie - Also very ticklish on sides and feet, becomes more ticklish if she's feeling silly.
Lita - 50/50 ticklishness but will squirm desperately if being tickled on her feet
Emma - Really ticklish
Melina - So ticklish it hurts, feet are sensitive to pedicures causing her to yank her foot away
Maryse, Michelle McCool, Kelly Kelly - All have ticklish feet, laugh when getting pedicures
Trish Strauts - Apparently lost every time she started tickle fights with other Divas
Jillian Hall & Lilian Garcia - Ticklish when getting pedicures
AJ Lee - Too ticklish for massages, Big E apparently tickled her feet before

When it comes to which current women I think are the most ticklish? Going by admissions, in no order

As for the past
Torrie - Also very ticklish on sides and feet, becomes more ticklish if she's feeling silly.
Lita - 50/50 ticklishness but will squirm desperately if being tickled on her feet
Emma - Really ticklish
Melina - So ticklish it hurts, feet are sensitive to pedicures causing her to yank her foot away
Maryse, Michelle McCool, Kelly Kelly - All have ticklish feet, laugh when getting pedicures
Trish Strauts - Apparently lost every time she started tickle fights with other Divas

Excellent list! Been hoping someone would do that. Just to add, Shayna Baszler confessed to being ticklish on Twitter too.

ì
How do we know that?

What's this about Big E tickling AJ's feet?!

As for the past
Emma - Really ticklish

Didn't some of these girls answer and confirm in the Cameo thread? I don't follow WWE But I know people have asked some of them: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?310797-Cameo-Celebrity-Answers-Thread

I would be all for Alexa Bliss, Kairi Sane, Lacey Evan's, Sonya Deville, Liv Morgan.... ut if I had to pick just one...m Asuka!

It was a tweet way back when AJ was champion and Big E was her bodyguard. He made a comment about tickling her feet, but the tweet can't be found anymore.

I remember the tweet("rub her temples, tickle her feet") he directed it toward Tamina who was her valet at the time. It was hard to take as a confirmation because Big E was joking and in character at the time.

Big E made a comment about Renee’s feet before too.

I don’t know if we’re reading too much into this because we want it to be something, or if this could actually be something.

Alexa Bliss... hands down, feet up !

You said that, and my mind immediately imagined her in frenchtickling's setup that is like that. Her getting tickled while she can't reach them or do anything about it, and how sometimes he just reaches underneath and tickles the underside of the leg...ohhhhsigktncishdhfkglgkf

You said that, and my mind immediately imagined her in frenchtickling's setup that is like that. Her getting tickled while she can't reach them or do anything about it, and how sometimes he just reaches underneath and tickles the underside of the leg...ohhhhsigktncishdhfkglgkf

The ways Alexa has drawn attention to her feet in the past makes me wonder.

During the mixed tag challenge, she got picked up while trying to tag. So she stuck her leg out and yelled “Braun tag my foot.”

There was a short gif of her playing in the water with the camera focused on her feet.

And during an impromptu match with Naomi where she just happened to have shoes that didn’t fit. They got pulled off and she quickly crawled away like she was afraid to wrestle in her socks.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back