• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TMF Radio rebirth? Why yes. Details will be coming very soon!

RobAce

Verified
Greetings everyone, your friendly neighborhood RobAce here to announce that after some thought and discussion TMF Radio will be making a comeback and will strive to be better than ever!
I am currently working on the platform and setting it all back up.

Those of you who have expressed interest in being a part of this as a personality, sponsor, or someone who can contribute please message me, or leave me a message here and I’ll contact you as soon as I can.

I will also be looking for several new shows, as of right now only 2 or 3 have been slated for a new launch.

Let’s all get excited for TMF Radio 2.0!

Rob

Yay!!! I've never heard the older shows so I'm really looking forward to this!! :)

If I can make a suggestion, I noticed that in the episodes I head years ago when it was running, the host and all guests would be at pains to avoid saying the word "tickle". Like it would not be said in the entire one-hour episode, as if it was taboo. I'm sure it was said at some point in some episodes, but I really noticed it being danced around. My only suggestion would just to get it out of the way and break that taboo early, because it was really noticeable.

If I can make a suggestion, I noticed that in the episodes I head years ago when it was running, the host and all guests would be at pains to avoid saying the word "tickle". Like it would not be said in the entire one-hour episode, as if it was taboo. I'm sure it was said at some point in some episodes, but I really noticed it being danced around. My only suggestion would just to get it out of the way and break that taboo early, because it was really noticeable.

Well I know I said it pretty much every episode. After all the first thing I did was introduce my sponsor at that time, ticklechicks. And I always mentioned all the tickling content with posts of the week. So at least for me, that wont be a problem handling that suggestion. It will be done, and thank you for listening.

Rob

Wow, a trip down memory lane! The fond years of TMF radio. I was one of those people who couldn’t “say the word” on air lol. Some of us had a little trouble :p.

And by the way, Robace was the first ever tmf radio show I listened to! And I played trivia!!!!!

I miss you guys. I’m having serious nostalgic vibes right now.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back