• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Catching up- TMF Since 2003 - few friends soles tickled pics

mark

TMF Regular
With this lockdown going on, I decided to see if my profile was still active. Well, turns out it is. Even wilder is that I have posts as far back as 2003! I read over some of the true stories I posted and got a kick out of almost forgetting about those experiences. Some of those friends are now married, or realizing things I did then I would never have the guts to try now. They would be super inappropriate. Also technology changed. I did not have a camera on my phone back then. The stories I posted with mature teachers and moms, were they to take place now, I would totally have the pics. I also noticed that spell/grammar check were not items I used back then (my writing was so bad 🤦🏾*♂️).

Well in 2020 I'm still as crazy about feet and tickling. Have had a number of sessions over the years with friends, people from here, and FetLife. This site was a huge part of my life back in 2003 because I was so shy about my foot fetish. I'm hoping to post here more now and share photos from my experiences.

I hope everyone is taking care of themselves and counting down the days until we can connect in person with our tickle friends. ✌🏾🖤

P.S.
Attached photos are from a recent hangout with a friend. Her feet were super sweaty and smelly since she did not wear socks. They were also super ticklish. I buried my face in her soles and just licked, smelled, rubbed, and tickled them. She said it felt good and tickled a lot. She did not mind me smelling her feet 😎.

Attachments

• photo mar 20, 6 56 12 pm.jpg
    photo mar 20, 6 56 12 pm.jpg
    317.6 KB · Views: 118
  • photo mar 20, 6 59 08 pm.jpg
    photo mar 20, 6 59 08 pm.jpg
    318.3 KB · Views: 126
  • IMG_2774.PNG
    IMG_2774.PNG
    1.2 MB · Views: 136
Glad that you came back to the TMF!
Great sole shots! :feets: Thanks for sharing them here. :D

Welcome back and glad that you're still active in the community

While I never took the hiatus that you did I recently became friends with someone here recently and found stories that I wrote way back in the day that i was able to send her...i hadn't read those in years!! Was fun to reread those.

Again welcome back and keep having fun.

Welcome back and glad that you're still active in the community

While I never took the hiatus that you did I recently became friends with someone here recently and found stories that I wrote way back in the day that i was able to send her...i hadn't read those in years!! Was fun to reread those.

Again welcome back and keep having fun.

I just added a true story with pics/vid with mature teacher feet. Check it out &#55357;&#56846;

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back