• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

beware tickle hotness clips are broken

cletus

TMF Expert
I just bought some tickle hotness clips off clips4sale.com and the home spa with Lakota and the Katrina hogtied clips don't work. In Windows Media Player or Realplayer all I get is the audio. In VLC media player I get this (photo attached). I also downloaded a Lisa Renee and Drea Morgan clip and those work fine.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    906.9 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
I agree. I suggest you contact him and let him know. He is known for high-quality work. I'm sure that he will work something out with you in a way such that you will be satisfied.

I sent him a private message on here Monday the 27th and have heard nothing since.

I'm friends with him on Facebook. His name there is James Darke. (That's not a secret.) If you like, you can send that message (meant for him) to me, and I can relay it to him on Facebook.

Another option, of course, is to find him on Facebook, friend him, and message him there directly.

I just want to give options to you.

Man that sucks, I hope you hear from him and he addresses this.

Have you considered converting the clips to a new format? The clip in the photo you attached, it shows that the clip is MP4. Maybe converting it to MOV or WMV would make it work.

A couple years ago I had an issue with a clip I bought. Cheap clip that only cost me like $3.99, but still. I converted it to another format, and it worked. I'm pretty sure this is what I used

https://convert-video-online.com

Guys, I hardly visit the TMF anymore. This customer has contacted me and I'm helping him resolve the issue. He will of course get every clip at high quality. I had no idea that there was a problem on my clips4sale store. It will all be resolved.

JD

Guys, I hardly visit the TMF anymore. This customer has contacted me and I'm helping him resolve the issue. He will of course get every clip at high quality. I had no idea that there was a problem on my clips4sale store. It will all be resolved.

JD

Didn't know you still had a C4S store. What's the link?

I got my clips. Thanks Darke!

"I setup a Dropbox folder for you. You should receive a Dropbox invite on that email address. Both clips have been tested and uploaded to that Dropbox folder.

For your difficulties, please select additional clips totaling up to $50 and I will upload them to your Dropbox folder.

Also, please let me know when you have downloaded and tested the video clips."

JD

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back