• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wedding shower tickles m/f (true)

ndadragon

Hi everyone,
First time post, hope you like.

My fiancee Kathy just had her wedding shower this past Saturday night. About 12 of her friends, cookout,hottub, and margaritas.
A little about Kath. She has size 8 feet with a nice arch and cute little toes. Since we first met she has allowed me to tickle and worship her feet. Kath has pedicures every week because she knows how much her soft,sensitive skin turns me on. The fact is that we both enjoy tickling as foreplay and anytime we can we prepare for special nights like last Saturday night.
Because of our work schedules we were unable to see each other the week before the fourth,so we planned to be together after her party. Kathy had her pedicure on Thursday after work. Her toes were painted a hot pink. Since she was going to have several margaritas on Sat., I was the designated driver. Since she was staying at my house after the party, she came over to my home on Saturday at 3:00. Her feet looked absolutely amazing as Kath had on brown strappy sandals and a tropical summer dress.
I had already gotten my bedroom prepared for later that night. When we first met,Kathy was not sure she could stand to have her feet tickled because she was so ticklish. She told me she hated getting pedicures because they really tickled especially the stone on her heels and toes, so I found out thru experience I needed restraints for my bed and I had those laid out with several candles and tickling tools, qtips, feathers and oil. Kathy saw these and started to flirt with me, driving me crazy.
When Kathy has a few drinks she really gets sensitive to the touch so we both knew how special the nights activities would be for us both.
On the way to the party, Kath takes off her sandals and places her feet in my lap for a quick touch and tickle and oh my God our they ever soft and sexy. I pulled over and put my lips on her big toe and lightly stroked her arch with my index finger. Kath jerked her foot free after about 15 seconds as she couldn't stand any more arousal.
At about 11:30 the call comes to pick Kathy up. An excited ride home as she tells me about her shower and how she had a great time, then she says My skin is just tingling all over as I have been thinking about you tickling my feet since I left for the party. Before I left to pick her up, I started the candles in our bedroom and poured some oil to microwave when we returned. Upon entering we undressed and I kissed Kath and hooked her into the restraints on the bed, left to heat the oil and when I returned I started to rub the hot oil into her smooth sexy feet. It took great restraint on my part not to go too fast, but I was determined to really go slow and tickle every part of her feet and legs.
As I could tell how sensitive her skin was I started with my feathers between her toes and she purred like a cat. She enjoyed it the most when I pulled the soft part of the feather between her baby toe and the next one. I moved on to a qtip on her arch and between the crevices of her toes. Kath was now laughing and purring at the same time as I was using a light touch and firm touch just enough to drive her insane.Kath
was struggling to pull her feet away but I never let her foot get away from the touch of my hand or what was in it. At this point, I tightened the straps to keep Kath's feet still and started in with my tongue and hands. When my tongue darted between her toes and down her left arch she screamed and began laughing uncontrollably She pulled with incredible strength on her bonds as I continued to run my tongue in between and around her toes on her left foot. Then I started to suck hard and long on her big toe and ran my index finger up the arch of her right foot and into her toes. Kath was unable to get away from this incredibly ticklish torment and ws now laughing so hard I thought she might pee herself so after some time I stopped to let her and I catch our breath
I began on her right big toe and between her toes next and the tickling began to become arousal and Kath was so aroused that after 5 or 6 minutes of soft sensual sucking and nibbling she had a powerful orgasm.Afterwards, she said she had never had a more loving and beautiful time in her life. We will be geting married in August, I hope to share other experiences with the forum

Welcome to TMF, Ndadragon, and congratultions on your first post!:D
That was a very hot short story, and it sounds like you are a very lucky man to have a fiance like her.

Great post! Exceptionally well written and highly erotic!!

You are a most welcome addition to the community, and I look forward to your future adventures with ticklish Kath. :xpulcy:

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back