• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Massage Gun

TheTickleMonster

3rd Level Blue Feather
I keep seeing adds on facebook for a massage gun. the first time I saw the add it looked like an add for a tickle toy because the first thing I saw in the ad was a guy using it on a girls inner thigh and it looked like it tickled her quite a bit.... and then the other commercials I've seen kind of start the same way, a girl laying on her stomach and the gun using it on the back of the girls lower leg, and the other is a guy using it on a girls hips, all three times looking like they were laughing... saying saying I'm surprised it would tickle, but to start the ad like that, just makes it seems like that's the purpose, but it's to help with sore muscles... not going to lie I've watched those 5 seconds of those commercials repeatedly a few times lol...

Chloe Bennet (from Agents of SHIELD) had an Instagram video where she had it used on her legs and talked about how badly it tickled.

Re: the video of the ufc chick and this massage gun: So, I'm totally blind, all I have to go off of is the sound of the video. But I gotta say, those screams and laughs are pretty fucking erotic. I'd love to know what part of her is being massaged in the beginning as she's laughing quite a bit. As to the gun part itself, heehee I want one of those.

I follow different gymnasts on my Instagram, and one is a UCLA one named Gracie Kramer. I meant to grab a screen record like a year and half ago, I might have just a screenshot if it on an old phone, but she had a video on her stories of the massage gun being used on her. Like she started up the video to take video of her friend using it on her, and her friend started it right on Grace's thigh, and Gracie immediately started giggling. DEFINITELY a ticklish reaction.

This thing?

youtu.be/GlKS4kkGAFU?t=180
Thanks for the video.

It could double as a tickle tool for sure, though it's on the expensive side (I'm not surprised it is though).

But I gotta say, those screams and laughs are pretty fucking erotic. I'd love to know what part of her is being massaged in the beginning as she's laughing quite a bit.
It was on her thighs. And I agree, loved her scream-laughs.

I have a similar implement, it comes with various attachments, one of which is basically a brush about 1.5'' wide, it was used on my feet after oil and I can honestly say I've never laughed more hysterically haha, those things are brutal!

I have a similar implement, it comes with various attachments, one of which is basically a brush about 1.5'' wide, it was used on my feet after oil and I can honestly say I've never laughed more hysterically haha, those things are brutal!

Is it any worse than a hairbrush?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those things look like fun and look like they can wreak some havoc on ticklish body parts!

I follow different gymnasts on my Instagram, and one is a UCLA one named Gracie Kramer. I meant to grab a screen record like a year and half ago, I might have just a screenshot if it on an old phone, but she had a video on her stories of the massage gun being used on her. Like she started up the video to take video of her friend using it on her, and her friend started it right on Grace's thigh, and Gracie immediately started giggling. DEFINITELY a ticklish reaction.

Have you seen any others use it?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back