• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hard To Be Good

CollaredKid05

2nd Level Red Feather
B0CA4E22-6314-4651-9529-677E03E31356.jpg

Sweetie The Angel loved her job as a Conscious. It was so easy to manipulate all the silly human boys and girls with her charm and optimism. Though, was it really “manipulation” if it lead them to do what she interpreted as the right thing?.... Well, she didn’t really care. She just enjoyed getting what she wanted, but what was even more important to her was making sure that Dee The Devil didn’t.
Over the centuries it became no longer about which one of them could make the better argument, it was about seduction, teasing, and manipulation. At first Sweetie thought she could never do such a thing, but she couldn’t argue with the results…Or with just how good it felt to win.
All it took was the right tone, the perfect touch, or the best pose she could strike and humans would be putty in her tiny little hands. She would never be as vulgar as Dee, parading around like a red horned whore. No, Sweetie enjoyed using her perfect feet to get what she wanted. She’d wiggle her toes and rub them against the humans neck to get their attention and then posed as prettily as she could while explaining what they should do. The best part of it was how angry Dee would get once it was clear she’d lost the human’s attention, and therefore the game.
“COME ON MAN! I’ll literally ride your cock like a mechanical bull, and you’re going to throw that away for that bitch’s feet??? Priorities man! PRIORITIES!” Dee stomped her boot on the human’s shoulder in protest, but to no avail.
“Huh?... You say something?” Was all she would get as a replay from them.
Sweetie giggled at the devil’s failure and flew up to the human’s lips, delicately putting her feet on them, like a soft kiss. “Now now Dee, the decisions made. Why don’t you run along? Tootles!~”
“Laugh it up ****. We’ll see who’s laughing next time.” And with that she vanished.
Sweetie only laughed it off and went to enjoy getting her feet worshiped.
---------
Weeks later
Sweetie had no idea what was going on. It had been days since she won an argument against Dee and it was really starting to piss her off! What the hell was going on? There was no way Dee could fight fire with fire with her freaky hoofed feet. So what the fuck? The human wouldn’t even let her get a word in. Dee would just demand a thing be done and BOOM, their the human went, streaking threw the streets. This was absolute MADNESS!
Dee would just laugh as Sweetie fumed “Now now Sweetie, the decisions made. Why don’t you run along? Tootles.~”
“You think I don’t know something’s going on? What did you do?” Sweetie demanded to know.
“Mmmmm nooooooothing. I think the human just likes me more now. SO BEAT IT!” Dee stuck out her tongue as Sweetie vanished in petty rage.
----------
That night Sweetie couldn’t sleep. At this point she had lost every single debate and it didn’t make sense! How was Dee able to persuade the human so easily?
It was then she could hear something. It was coming from the human’s room. Laughter? She went to go check it out. That’s when she saw it and it all made sense.
The human was tied to their bed, flailing wildly to get free as laughter filled the room. Sweetie couldn’t see anything tickle them though.
She snuck around undetected to the foot of the bed and that’s where it all made sense. There was Dee, lying in front of the humans huge feet, tickling them without a shred of mercy.
“You did great slave. Such a goooooooood human hehehe. Awww what? You want me to use my body to get you to do what I want again? Fat chance. That didn’t work, this does, so suffer! Hehehe!”
Sweetie put her hand over her mouth, not believing what she was seeing, Torture! She’s torturing the human! WAS THAT ALL IT TOOK! The angle began to laugh at the silliness of it all, that was until an idea formed in her head.
Fight fire with fire!
-----------------------

Patreon

https://www.patreon.com/CollaredKid

Twitter
https://twitter.com/CollaredKid

Shop
https://society6.com/nerve

Great drawing and fine dialogue to go with it! :feets: Thanks for sharing them here. :D

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back