• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Legit Tickling/East Coast Tickle

pacattack

TMF Master
Hey, I just want the community to know that this guy ripped me off $600 for customs I ordered.

He broke our agreement by delivering less than the agreed upon video count (he shorted me), and what was in the vids that were delivered did not include what I had asked for (and that he said he agreed to). 2 of the vids did include what I had asked for, out of the 5 that were delivered of what was supposed to be 6.... but the video quality was pretty bad compared to what I have seen in his other work. I payed him upfront to help with his expenses. Two of the models I paid for weren't even tied down...

He admitted to his work being subpar and offered me any amount of clips in his store for free. Instead, I asked for a partial refund... because I had ordered customs. If I wanted to spent $600 in his store I would have done that. I didn't hear back from him until I started to give him attitude after waiting to hear from him for a few days. The response I got was passive aggressive and that he "wanted a refund for half the $1100 he spent on travel and shooting with these models".

Everyone should know about this.

EDIT: I forgot to include that all the videos were delivered wayyyy beyond the day he said he'd send. Some of them were almost 2 weeks late, and anytime I inquired he would make up an excuse or just push it back further. Like... I get it. Shit happens. Just be straight with me instead of feeding me bullshit and it's all good.

The last vid he sent me was a MESS and I swear drugs were involved with all the sniffing everyone was doing ij it.
Which is fine. No judgementshere on drug use. But if it affects the quality of something I've paid for in a negative way... well... that is a problem for me.

I didn't confirm a custom with Kingmaker working with Mary because of this experience. I want to support producers with this line of work while also getting quality service in return. Unfortunately this whole experience has tainted that.

I personally haven't ordered any customs from him but this isn't the first complaint I've heard about him. Another thread a while back similar to this one.

Custom videos? Dungeons being legal in Canada, that kind of money could have bought you quite a few IRL memories of a Northern holiday, especially considering the favourable currency exchange rate. $600.00 US buys you $846.00 Canadian, as of 6:42 pm today.

Custom videos? Dungeons being legal in Canada, that kind of money could have bought you quite a few IRL memories of a Northern holiday, especially considering the favourable currency exchange rate. $600.00 US buys you $846.00 Canadian, as of 6:42 pm today.

Thanks for your input, but I don't pay anything for my IRL experiences and would like to keep it that way. In this case, there were specific models he was advertising who interested me. Go Canada

I tend to withhold judgement until hearing both sides, but your story seems credible.

And while I've never ordered something like this -- to each his own -- but just curious, why order six at the jump? Why not start with one, and see how it goes?

This is the 3rd time someone has has posted here negatively about this producer. After the last time, I know one of the users said that he was refunded. I actually DM'd the guy about customs earlier this year. Didn't actually order anything, I just asked about rates. I did mention that I'd seen the negative threads on him and that I saw his response. And he actually seemed reasonable. He has hot girls, and his regular everyday content looks pretty darn good. But customs from this guy, it just seems too risky for me right now. And with everything going on right now, I can't afford to waste money.

If he gives his side, like last time, I'll 100% hear him out. But this is concerning.

His models are smokin' hott, but his business practices sound super sketchy. I've been burned on customs (not from this particular producer, but individual SWs) in the past so I feel your pain, man.

I also had the displeasure of working with him last July 2019. While I eventually got a refund since the custom never happened, it was well over 3 months during which he consistently offered assurances that the work will be done. The last assurance he gave me in August (and all of Patreon users for customs) was followed up with him ghosting me for nearly two months. Allegedly, he's selling the store and retiring, it's just good riddance of a shady producer.
-Review here: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...ilmz%94-%96-Don%92t-waste-your-time-and-money

I tend to withhold judgement until hearing both sides, but your story seems credible.

And while I've never ordered something like this -- to each his own -- but just curious, why order six at the jump? Why not start with one, and see how it goes?

That is how it started out. When he got the rest of the money after the first 2 clips were delivered is when shit went south real quick.

I also have a lot of disposable income.

I was going to post them here for everyone as well. I want to support the community and the producers by ordering and sharing customs. These were supposed to be 3 tickling videos with the models tied down and in nylon, as well as 3 nylon foot fetish videos. Dacey Harlot, Ashlynn Taylor, amd Indica. Dacey's vids were the the only ones out of the lot which actually had what I wanted done in them. But the vid quality was pretty awful, along with the lighting, and she had that photogenic red eye effect going on the whole time. I figured it was just all a fucked camera setting due to my own photography and video making experience with women.

All the vids were done in what looked like a really small and cheap motel. If it were me, and I were shooting at a lodging service, I'd at least have put up the money for a nice place and given the girls a good time.

Turns out this is a producer who isn't qualified or professional, and isn't worth supporting. Some of his models are amateur girl next door types, and after working with him I honestly question whether or not they knew the videos they are in were going up for sale on the internet after.

This is the 3rd time someone has has posted here negatively about this producer. After the last time, I know one of the users said that he was refunded. I actually DM'd the guy about customs earlier this year. Didn't actually order anything, I just asked about rates. I did mention that I'd seen the negative threads on him and that I saw his response. And he actually seemed reasonable. He has hot girls, and his regular everyday content looks pretty darn good. But customs from this guy, it just seems too risky for me right now. And with everything going on right now, I can't afford to waste money.

If he gives his side, like last time, I'll 100% hear him out. But this is concerning.

If he gives his side and it isn't accurate, I have an entire email thread to back up what I am saying.

He seemed reasonable to me as well. I ordered a clip from his store a while back and it was upside down. I contacted him about it and he sent one right side up and it seemed like he was "legit". Pun intended.

Order customs from him if you want. But I recommend you don't.

I also had the displeasure of working with him last July 2019. While I eventually got a refund since the custom never happened, it was well over 3 months during which he consistently offered assurances that the work will be done. The last assurance he gave me in August (and all of Patreon users for customs) was followed up with him ghosting me for nearly two months. Allegedly, he's selling the store and retiring, it's just good riddance of a shady producer.
-Review here: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...ilmz%94-%96-Don%92t-waste-your-time-and-money

I had the same type of ghosting experience, as well as delays for every vid. He told me the dates he shot for each model and then it was always an excuse or a delay regarding actually sending me the vid. Ashlynn's vids didn't arrive until roughly 2 weeks after he said he shot it.

I was getting responses from him somewhat promptly, until I brought up wanting a refund when I learned there was only going to be 5 of 6 videos, and their quality being shit. Ashlynn wasn't even tied down, and Indica's vid was a complete mess with a mystery 3rd person in it doing the tickling and loooots of sniffles happening. I didn't even ask for a full refund. I only asked for half back. Suddenly, he goes dark. That is when I started to get pissed and gave him some shit for all of this.

One of his responses... "this is why I don't do videos anymore and am getting out of the business....".

Yea, dude. It's us, not you. In some cases, it is us. In your case, it's you...

Sorry to hear about your experience pacattack. I really like to support the community as well and customs are definitely a fantastic way to do that. Of course the drawback is the high cost of custom clips and I've work with a lot all over the spectrum with pros to entry level Patreon users. I'm veering mostly towards working with professionals going forward as most amateur producers sadly aren't reputable and often have issues scheduling models resulting in cases like this.

Shame you missed out on Mary customs with kingmaker, I was able to work with him on customs with Mary as well as Kelli and they were spectacular.

Sorry to hear about your experience pacattack. I really like to support the community as well and customs are definitely a fantastic way to do that. Of course the drawback is the high cost of custom clips and I've work with a lot all over the spectrum with pros to entry level Patreon users. I'm veering mostly towards working with professionals going forward as most amateur producers sadly aren't reputable and often have issues scheduling models resulting in cases like this.

Shame you missed out on Mary customs with kingmaker, I was able to work with him on customs with Mary as well as Kelli and they were spectacular.

Thanks man, I appreciate that. But, it was my decision to not confirm with Kingmaker so ultimately that is on me. Did my experience with EastCoastTickle influence that decision? Absolutely.

And kicking myself for it! Lol. I would have really liked seeing a feet up nylon tickle vid of Mary.

There are worse things in the world though.

If he gives his side and it isn't accurate, I have an entire email thread to back up what I am saying.

He seemed reasonable to me as well. I ordered a clip from his store a while back and it was upside down. I contacted him about it and he sent one right side up and it seemed like he was "legit". Pun intended.

Order customs from him if you want. But I recommend you don't.

Right now, I have no plans to. With everything going on, I'm not as flexible when it comes to purchases outside of basic essentials. So if I'm gonna order a custom from someone, it'll be from someone I've already ordered from before and trust.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back