• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What My Teacher Says Too - part 2/3

ilove2tickle

All of these stories I wrote for a lady online, while we were talking, and got to know her better. They're personal to me, as I fantasized about her and myself, of course. But there you go. Adult in nature, but lots of fun. I hope you enjoy.
-----------------

Did I mention I really like Sarah’s class? Today we’re discussing a class project where we’re supposed to have a personal speech in class. Either we have our own personal topic, where she has to personally approve, by coming over to each of out desks to discuss. Then we’ll have our speeches over the course of several days, and debate pro – con the topic afterword each speech. Fun huh?

But what she’s worn today to is just classic Sarah. She’s wearing all black. A black suede skirt, that went half way down her calves. A nice cotton shirt, cut low across her cleavage, giving quite the nice view. Both the skirt and shirt VERY tight, and when she took a deep breath…. You’d almost swear that her nipples were playing peek-a-boo with you over the top of her shirt, it was cut THAT low, and THAT tight.

Yes, she knew what she was doing to the class, and how to keep people’s attention. Especially me, now. WHEW. Was it getting warm in here, or just me? Ahem.

So, she’s going from student to student, talking to them quietly about their topic, to see if she liked it. She wanted to make sure that it was representative of themselves or others. Controversial enough to debate over. Stuff like this. But when she would do this, she would stand beside the desk, on the right, and almost bend over the student’s shoulder. They couldn’t help but have a front row view of her cleavage, but she would also provide a spectacular view of her posterior to the rest of the class. Anyone behind the student would get a real close up, too.

This was going to be interesting. Students were talking among each other. About the class, and other topics. Especially our teacher. About the view we had, were going to have, the close up we just had, you get the idea. The more animated the discussion was about Sarah was, whispered like a low wind, but plainly audible to her, and more … complimentary… it was about her, the more perky her nipples became.

It was impossible to miss, or notice the cause and effect behind it. Sarah wasn’t complaining, or taking obvious attention to the comments, but it was also obvious that she heard and was reacting to it in a very positive way. So, the class persisted, encouraged. We never became crude about it, afraid to push it too far. We’d seen other students removed for just that reason. But we also wanted to keep things interesting as well.

Sooner or later I knew it would be my turn to be interviewed, or get a close up of her behind from behind, as it were. I was hunched over my desk, writing on my topic idea, and pros and cons to go with it, trying to flush it out before you got there, when you got to the student in front of me. You ended up with the student in front of me, but stood a bit further back, before bending over to discuss the topic. When you were fully bent over, it placed your pert posterior literally just about two inches from my unbelieving, wide eyes.

I put my pen down and pointed at your tight ass, and incredulously looked left and right at my row mates. They were just as amazed as I was at my fortune. Then I gave them a really devil may care grin, but I knew I was going to get it later if I did it. But I did. Very gently, I took a finger and just stroked it down the curve of your ass, right down where your crack is, slowly.

My finger tracing was just like a lever for your back, as it went down your butt, along your crack, you straightened back up to your full height, just as slowly. You turned around and faced me, with a stern look on for face, but a gleam in your eye I recognized, and said “See me after class, James. We need to discuss something…..”.

“Yes, Professor.”

At the end of the class, I walked up to your desk, and you just smiled with the corner of your mouth, pulled out one of your business cards, wrote on the back of it, and said: “I need you to be there at that address and time to resolve the issue of what occurred today. Do you understand?”. Then handed it to me, with a serious look, but your eyes were dancing.

“Yes professor, I understand.” Students were still filing out, and glancing over their shoulders at the two of us, watching the drama unfold. Talking to each other, wondering just what kind of trouble I was going to get in to. If they only knew… I looked at the back of her card. It read: come to my home, at 867 East 5309 South at 4pm, then it looks like her cel phone number. We are going to have SO much fun.

So, when I get there, you invite me in. You were just wearing this green silk kimono, and nothing else. Wow. “I guess we’ve both been a bit naughty today haven’t we?” you asked.

“Time to remedy that situation, I take it?”, I replied.

You nod, and say, “Follow me… “ then walk down the hall, crooking your finger, with an impish smile. With you? I’d follow you anywhere. Off I went. We ended up in your bedroom to no one’s surprise. But what you had there showed that you’ve been planning this for a while. You have this big, beautiful bed. Huge. Covered in dark blue, silk sheets, and comfortable pillows. Plenty of room for fun. Room enough for about 3 or 4 people if you wanted, side by side. Then about the room there were feathers. Different colors, types, and sizes. Some small and light, other stiff. An ostrich feather. Peacock feathers. Other bird feathers. All kinds, and colors. A few feather boas. A feather duster? Alright…

“You do like to experiment and tease with those, don’t you?”, I asked.

“You have no idea. Both receiving and giving. You’ll find out….” You replied.

“Naughty girl….. you might have to be punished first….” I quipped.

“I hoped you’d say that….” You laughed. Then you disrobed.

I couldn’t help but stare.

“You can blink you know…” you teased, twisting your body, on display. “But it’s your turn, now…”

I blushed. “Fair is fair…” and I got undressed.

“Awww…. It’s so CUTE! Look at it…” you piped up. My blush turned into a flush.

“That’s what happens I go snow sledding at 14 years old on a steep hill at a school. Get turned around, while going very fast, can’t see where I’m going, and come to a complete stop by the monkey bars by catching it in the crotch. I ended up blacking out from the hit, and screaming myself into unconsciousness. Woke up in the doctor’s office, and underwear full of padding. Unfortunate. But it does grow amazingly. Think of Jack and the Beanstalk. Not the Giant… Jack….” I glance down.... then back up. “Meet beanstalk.” I smirk.

You couldn’t help it. You just start laughing about that, until tears are about to leak out of your eyes, you find it so amusing and honest. It wasn’t to be mean, but you saw the humor of it all. “Do you have to be punished for laughing at me?”, I asked.

Still giggling, you nodded. “Come here you…. “ I growled. I wrapped you up into my arms, as we got onto the bed, and bent you over my lap. I lightly smacked your bottom, and leaned over to speak closely in your ear “You’ve been bad….” Spank. “But then again... so have I.” Spank. “Like a key to a lock, we just seem to fit.” Spank. Now my fingers are lingering to finger you, teasing as I speak. “We play games in public, to fool them, but in private…” Spank… probing… “We are heat. “ Spank. Teasing…. “We are passion….” Spank. Torment… “We are one!” Then he kisses me deeply, as the spanking session ends.

Looking back at him, I grinned, “You weren’t kidding about your beanstalk, were you? I can feel it.” Then I wriggled on his lap. He blushed, and smiled.

“I told you so,” he replied. “I can feel you too,” he teased, as he teased me back. “I really want to explore those feathers you’ve collected and experiment…”

“Well, go ahead! But I’d like to do the same to you. Find out where you’re ticklish, and tease you right back.”, I say.

“Good luck with that,” he snickered. “I’m not very ticklish at all. I’m sensual, but not very ticklish. Only in one spot, but you’ll have to find it.”

With a laugh, I reply, “Challenge accepted!’.

Then we both went for some feathers. Coming back, we had several different ones, a few feather boas, and a feather duster. Then we got serious. Laying down almost on our backs, smiling, with one hand, with our legs partially spread, we’d take a feather and try to find sensitive spots on each other.

On him it was a challenge. I could tell he enjoyed the sensations on his body, but not ticklish at all. But on me, he was a quick study. He was exploring me with an expert hand. A patient one too. With the feather’s tip, then edge. Flicking sometimes. Or gliding along my skin. Along my neck. My arms, to my armpits. To my breasts, to linger. Teasing my nipples to harness, and around them. On the sides of my breasts, and under. My sides and stomach. Flick, flicking with my bellybutton. Then back up again. Always teasing me. Raising goosebumps. Encouraging sensitivity within me. The most gentle of touches. A whisper. A hint. His tongue joined in as well, following where the feather went.

Then the feather went to my pussy, to tease my clit. Gasping, heightening all my senses. It made me think of where I could tickle him too. I haven’t tried down there yet… With an evil smile, I quickly turned my body around so that we were almost in the 69 position and smiled back at his surprised face. Then I twitched the feather at him and said, “I think I found your ticklish spot…. Coochie coochie coo!” then began to tease his shaft with it.

With a convulsive twitch and shiver, he laughed shakily. “Umm… No comment?”

“Awww…. I think I hit the gold mine!” I giggled. Then I began to tease in earnest. Up an down with the feather, flicking the tip. With my other hand, I tickled his balls, teasingly. Goosebumps sprang up all along his groin area, and I thought he had a boner before… but now…

Gasping, “No fair! I have to return the favor you know….”, he replied. Then he really began to tease my clit with the feather, but also started to lick my pussy too. Oh God….. Talk about a battle of passion here.

We’re both more than a little over heated over teasing each other, driving each other wild. Tickling and teasing each other’s most private parts. Giving each other the most passionate pleasures, yet not to completion. If we don’t I just might kill him!

His dick is just throbbing, pulsing so with life, in time with my attentions. He’s moaning and laughing in pleasure, almost begging for relief. I’m almost as bad. “Please, PLEASE Sarah…. I want you so much. Do you… want me?” He practically begged the question.

“Oh God yes! I thought you would never ask!” I sat up, and he met me half way. With a passionate growl from him, we tumbled back into the bed. We kissed. His hands explored my body, and he entered me. Gently, yet with determination.

“I won’t hurt you. I would never hurt you”, he said. Then he kissed again, holding me tight. He kissed my breasts, licking flicking, sucking, while we pressed into each other, I gripped onto him, almost tearing furrows into his back as we thrust. Gasping, we looked into each other’s eyes, to kiss again. Our rhythms as one.

Like a key to a lock.

Heat.

Passion.

We were one……

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back