• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What My Teacher Didn't Say - part 3/3 f/m

ilove2tickle

All of these stories I wrote for a lady online, while we were talking, and got to know her better. They're personal to me, as I fantasized about her and myself, of course. But there you go. Adult in nature, but lots of fun. I hope you enjoy.
-----------------

I’m so glad my class today is just having my students working in pairs. They’ll be working on their projects they’ll be presenting in class. They chose their partners the previous class period, and James hung back from the choosing. Since there was an odd number of people in the class, and he’s a “troublemaker” he ended up working with me for today.

Just the way I planned it. But as I walked into class, wearing my black short skirt and low cut black blouse that I was going to be teasing James with all hour long with… I noticed something. He wasn’t at his usual desk. He’s NEVER late. Where is he? “Go ahead, pair up, and get started class. Pros and cons of your topics. If you have questions, just come ask me at my desk.”

I walked over to my desk, kicking off my sandals to relax behind my large oak desk, and sat down. Next thing I knew, a hand snakes out and grabs my right ankle as firmly as a manacle, yet gently. I stifled a yelp, and looked down. “What are you doing down there?!?” I asked.

“I thought we were partnering up today,” he replied innocently. “I just thought we’d do it in a different, and oh so fun way. All…. class… long.” Then he started to tickle and tease the bottom of my foot.

Shivering, I looked around the classroom, I thought this had potential to be great fun. “Just be careful, and don’t get caught!” I whispered.

“I’m not the one who will get us caught, if we get caught…” he smirked. Then he scooted me closer… He was an expert now. He knew all of my ticklish and sensitive spots. But he couldn’t go above the desk, or he’d be seen. But oh boy could he work!

He slowly teased along my feet, and calves, up my thighs. Fingers tracing along my skin, dancing across the goosebumps they raised. He would kiss my feet and work his way slowly up, his tongue flicking and tasting. All the while his fingers were tickling me gently, with more and more urgency. Oh God, this was exquisite….

“Um…. Professor?”

Startled out of my reverie, I answered with a gasp, “Yes? What is it?”

“Is it okay if we use sources in the Pro & Con section of the debate? “

“Yes! Of course it is! Any more questions?” What a stupid question! Go away! I thought. I’m a little busy at the moment! How long has it been? 15 minutes? 45 minutes before class is over. This is either going to be the best class ever, or it’s going to KILL me.

“No, thanks Professor.” They went back to their partner.

“I almost got caught!” I whisper.

“Not even close”, he replied. Then he redoubles his efforts. His tickling is more intense. I’m trying not to laugh, yet I’m so excited at the same time. He’s teasing all over my legs and feet. His mouth and tongue follow where his fingers have been. And then he starts to eat me out. Oh GOD!

He’s doing it so gradually, building me up in pleasure. Teasing. Tasting. Yet his hands has never stopped their exploring. Their teasing or tickling of my legs. Up and down, down to my feet. I’ve instinctively put my legs up on his shoulders, and wrapped his feet around onto his stomach, not letting him go.

Students keep coming up to ask inane questions, damn them! I can’t think straight. They can tell something is up, but not quite what. Asking if I’m feeling well… Why am I flushed… Yet James keeps building me up in pleasure. To the peak of ecstasy then backing off, teasingly. Keeping me there, at that peak, longer and longer. Tickling all the while. Absolute torment! I am going to KILL him! Or kiss him. Or love him. I don’t know….

Finally the class is over. Students filing out, and the door closes when the last student left. With a frustrated, imperious “My office! NOW!” I smack him on the top of the head.

Without missing a beat, he’s still licking, and he hums “Nnhhh Nnhhh!” then pulls out my blouse from my skirt and begins to tickle and tease my breasts, while bringing me back one more time top the peak of pleasure. Keeping me there. Right on the cusp of orgasm, tongue flicking, teasing, tasting, while he tickles my breasts and sides. Until finally, I tip over that edge and have that pent up, frustrated, awaited, desired, oh-God-what-if-we-get-caught, mind blowing orgasm I’d been waiting for all hour long!

Pushing my chair back, he comes out from under the desk and gets right up next to me, holding me tight. “I didn’t want to leave it unfinished, Sarah. After all, I do like to leave you satisfied. Are you?”

I nod with a smile. “But you still have to go to my office!” I laugh.

{back at the office}

Well, now it’s my turn! He had me where he wanted me, but where I secretly wanted to be. But now… “Your turn big boy… you know what’s in the couch. It’s my turn to have fun with you. Strip.”

“Well, this aught to be fun.” And he does. He pulls out the bed from the couch, and lies down on his back, with a grin. I lock the office door. No surprises this time. Thank God it’s sound proofed. Then I begin to tickle him in the only place he’s ticklish. His crotch.

Just with a finger or two, teasing. Or tickling his balls to get a rise out of him. Then to tease and tickle his shaft. The tip. “Awww…. You’re so fun to play with… you know that? Your joystick is so animated and responsive to my touch!”. I laugh.

“Well, you’re so practiced with it. “ He replied with a laugh. “Not to mention how I happen to feel.”

Like a startled doe, my head snaps up and I look him in the eyes, “What?”

“Yeah… I … care about you. A lot. I wouldn’t be doing something like this if I didn’t. I don’t go to this extent casually, and I trust you. I’d never hurt you. Ever.” He said, quite seriously.

“Well…. I happen to care about you too. But that doesn’t mean you’re going to get out of your ‘punishment’ “, I said.

He grinned. “Do your best.”

Then I really got to tickling and teasing him. And licking. And tormenting. I’d tickle his balls, while just barely licking up the shaft, only to encircle the tip and flick it with my tongue, to drive him crazy, laughing all the while. Then when he was just about to cum, I’d stop.

“No. You’re not going to….” He pleaded.

“No. I’m not.” I replied. “But I am going to do to you what you did to me…”

“Oh HELL NO! Blue Balls… here I come!” he groaned with a laugh.

Then I’d start again. Tickling and teasing. Bringing him to the peak. This time, I grabbed the base of his shaft to prevent him from cumming, and continued to tickle his balls. “Oh GOD! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!”

And more. Still tickling him and teasing. He was so aroused, so ready it was painful to see. Then I got undressed and joined him. Enveloped him. We’d both been to that pleasure peak, and wanted more. My teasing and tickling him, getting him ready like that had reawaked my own desires and then some. I was more than ready.

We were again together, this time almost aggressively passionate. We wanted it all. We wanted it now. We wanted each other, down to each other’s souls. Harder. Faster. Deeper. We griped each other tight, like there was no one and nothing else in the world to hold on to. Until we both came together in one blazing, lasting, climax of sensation of feeling and emotion between each other.

“Did we die?” I jokingly asked.

“No. But I think we hit the next level though….” He replied.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back