• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Interrogation m/f

ilove2tickle

This is a story set in WWII, told in first person, I wrote it at the request another ticklish woman I met online, who's entirely out of reach. I hope you enjoy it.

=================================================
It’s World War II. I had worked hard to get to this point. Two weeks of planning. Two months of travel. One of them behind enemy lines. Finally, FINALLY my goal is in sight. An old castle had been taken over by the Germans, but no one knows why. But my job is to find out. Lucky you…

Well, climbing over the wall was easier than expected. The guard was a sucker for a woman in uniform. Not to mention old windows are easier to get into. This just might be easier than I tho….

…….ght? “Hello there. Sorry about the headache, but I told them to take you alive. This facility is more secure inside, and they hit you with a billy club to secure you. Your uniform was off, not to mention there are not any women assigned to this place. To the frustration of our troops, I’m sure. You have a map of this castle, and were dressed”

Were?!!? Holy crap, not good… at least the headache is going away… wait.. what am I on?

“in a German uniform, so that would make you a spy. You will tell me why you’re here. What you’re looking for. I also see that you have a plan for an air raid, but it is incomplete. Interesting… You will tell me all... Now, welcome to my Dungeon! “

He wasn’t kidding. It’s a honest to God dungeon. An old iron maiden in the corner, in another hanging in chains is a skeleton! Hasn’t he heard of cleaning, sheesh! But I finally get to my current preoccupation. I’m on an old, oak wrack. One of those that they used to stretch people out in interrogations.

I’m stretched out all right, arms and legs spread out wide, with strong leather cuffs on my ankles, with steel rings on them. Twine reaching out from the rings to each of my toes to pull them apart, spreading them almost as far apart as possible. My hands are encased in leather mitts, snugged tightly around the wrist. I’m bound entirely too securely. Stretched out a bit of an X formation, so he can reach all of me.

“I’ve got something special for your face as well. Don’t you worry. But I need you to be able to talk too, so I’ve taken care of that. Here.” He placed what looked like oxygen mask on my nose and mouth. But heavier. It was hooked up to a larger air hose, and an electrical wire too. Electrical wire?

“That wire is for a microphone. It goes to speakers here in the room so I can hear you clearly, and to a tape recorder for review. I’ll miss nothing. Not one precious second . Oh, and as to why you need the mask? Two reasons, you’ll be going through some rather intensive interrogation. You’ll need more oxygen to sustain yourself. But there will be an additive to make things more… effective. You’ll see.”

Above my head there are two tanks, connected to the hoses. Turning them both on, adjusting the mixture of them juuuust right. Taking a deep breath to test it out, cool, clear, smells kind of like mint chocolate? What? …. He saw my puzzled look and laughed.

“I may be your interrogator, my dear, and I may get some enjoyment from my duty. But I am not a sadist. I try to make things easier for you as I can as well. You give me the information I need, and you will be well treated. I promise you. Care to give me answers now?” You shake your head NO. “I thought not. Well… shall we get the party started?” With a lop sided smile he turns his back to you, to a steel table that you can barely see.

Not the usual instruments of torture I was expecting… Pinwheels? Oils? Ice Cubes? Ceramic mini-back scratchers? What? A set of gloves, but the fingertips.. they look like they have fine, metallic, fingernails on them, and bristles for fingertips under the fingernails. What in the world am I in for? WHAT?!?

“Oh, I don’t like to inflict pain in the traditional sense, my dear. And this doesn’t. I’ve found this a more effective breaking technique on getting information. Not to mention it doesn’t do permanent damage to the subject, usually. Some even come back for more for their own reasons, as you may find out for yourself. But enough suspense and foreplay, shall we say? And on to the meat of the matter. For the last time: I know your name is Jessica, and that you came here to infiltrate my facility. Will.. you… tell…. Me…. WHY?”

I shake my head no.

“You also had an incomplete timetable indicating a potential air raid. The date shows very soon. But not the time, nor the location of the raid. Will … you… give… me …. that… INFORMATION?”

Again, I shake my head no.

“And so we begin… Ice cubes!” Grabbing a handful, he spits them up between his hands and starts up at my wrists. Almost casually he places the ice cubes on my skin and starts tracing it over it and down my arms. Of course as they melt, they get wet and goose bumps rise, and I look at him in disgust, saying nothing. Letting my look say it for me: ‘Is that the best you got?’.

With a widening smile, he just keeps working down my arms , and then teases my armpits with the ice cubes. I couldn’t help my sudden, startled yelp. His smile jumped to a knowing grin and looked me in the eye and asked: “Yes?”

Blushing, I turned away, from his knowing eyes. “No. Nothing. I have nothing to say to you.”

“Fine. I guess I’ll resume your treatment.” He left those ice cubes there… On my armpits! Getting others, he started tracing them all over my body. Sensitizing it to feeling. I figured that part out now. I knew that he’d be going for my breasts soon enough, and was trying to steel myself for that but…

GASP! “Do you mind?!!?” Laughing now. Why am I laughing?

Laughing back. “Of course I don’t mind. It’s a part I enjoy the most. Why do you think I asked for this position? No brutal torture of women. A kinder, gentler Reich. Not to mention I do get a few benefits out of it… I have been looking…” quickly he turned away to his table for ice again.

He blushed! Why did he blush? What has he been looking for? Or who? To late….

Back again the with the ice… trailing on my legs. Up and down. Up and down. My outer thighs…. The top of my thighs…. To my inner thighs. .. each step he seems to be going slower. Out of hesitation? Curiosity? Desire? Finally to my innermost self. He teases me with the ice cube, along the lips while looking me in the eyes. Then he slowly puts part of it in, and slides it up and down as a further tease, and smiles. “Are you going to talk yet, Jessica? I can be very… nice… to you here you know.”

“No. I can’t. I don’t know anything to tell you.” Then surprisingly you shiver with desire. Realizing that you want him! But not just yet. You want to see what else he can do first.

With a nod, he says: “I understand.” He turns back around to the table the ice section and grabs something from the ice section you didn’t see before, and keeps it hidden from you. He whips around fast, and you see in a blur in his hand what looks like large icicle before you enfold it in your vagina!

Holy shit! Sensory overload! Your scream of panic, deep breathing, and sensitivity of self is over the charts! You are obviously aware of everything now!

“Easy, EASY! I didn’t just stab you with an icicle. In fact, It was an ice mold of a dildo. But effective, wouldn’t you say? All of which to get your nerves hyperactive and receptive for what’s to come. “

You can’t help it. You just start laughing and laughing over this. An ice DILDO?!? You’re not frigid but IT is! Talk about switched rolls! “Would you please get that out of me! And what do you mean for what is to come?”

“Come on now… that was just the appetizer. So has what you’ve been breathing. The ice sensitized your skin to what is to come. And the gas gave you oxygen, to be sure. But it also included… laughing gas. A great motivator for telling the truth, not to mention a fun way to help you laugh. A two for one for me, as you’ll soon see. Last chance: Will you tell me what I want to know?”

“I can’t!”

“Alright… game on! Let’s have a laughingly fun time!” He reached for the pinwheels next… He started to trace them up my arms and tease my armpits. Tickling me. Teasing. I’m trying not to laugh, but it’s way to late for that. Between my sensitivity, and the laughing gas, what was tolerable is over the top. What’s over the top…. And this James KNOWS what he’s about. Twirling those pinwheels about in my armpits to get two parts of me at the same time. Racing them along my skin quickly then dragging it slow to tease. Then absolutely tormenting me with them across my nipples. Completely unfair! I’m laughing harder and harder.

“Care to talk to me yet, my precious?”

Gasping. Writhing. Either to get away from the torment or from desire, I’m not sure. But the sensations are… are… “No…. No…. Not yet!”

“Well, maybe small ticklers will do then….” And James grabs the small ceramic scratchers, and moves down to my isolated feet. Oh…. No… Then he starts to really use them on my feet. Up and down my soles. Between my toes. On top of my feet. Anywhere that he can get the best results.

I’m laughing SO hard. But I won’t break. Not for that. But secretly, so secretly, he doesn’t know, I’m enjoying this. It’s hard for me to endure all of this, because he’s so good, but still… But now he’s using those scratchers to tickle their way up my legs. Looking for new spots to tickle. This could be a problem.

No. … no….. NO! NOT THERE!

“Ah hah! Have I found a weakness Jessica? I think I’ll be using these tools to tickle you there and getting to the … bottom… of things shortly, yes?” Using those now despised ceramic scratchers to tickle my butt. I kept hopping up and down as best I could. Laughing hysterically, but to no use. The scratchers followed me relentlessly. Even between my butt cheeks. Until, laughing, gasping, I gave in part way.

“I give up! My mission was to find this base, penetrate it, and find out what went on here, and free potential hostages and get all available Top Secret files, and leave. “

“What about the air raid?”

“I can’t tell you anything about that….”

“Well, that will give you a break, and an interesting reward. I just have one question. I want it answered honestly. I noticed how your reacted to how I was tickling you. You were more than a bit perky there, among other things. What I’m asking is if you enjoyed it, and happened to be turned on by it too?”

GULP. Well this is awkward. Not like this was a first date or something… Just because I happen to like a few things doesn’t mean I want to tell the whole world about it! But then again, my own body has been betraying me by it’s own actions… Thanks loads… But that’s been fun in it’s own right. If DON’T answer honestly there might be a fun punishment in it for me… but if I do answer honestly what might he do?

“Ummm…. Yeah. Yeah I did. It did turn me on, and I like tickling. Being interrogated made things tough, but tickling was fun. But I noticed something about you too!”

“….Yeah?”

His sudden blush and hesitance was all you needed. You knew too. “You enjoyed it too. You liked tickling too. You enjoyed tickling me, in all ways!” Glancing down, as his blush deepens, your certainty hardens, as does his bulge. “See! I knew it! You get excited too, even from the thought of it! But there’s no shame from it… You just got caught, like I did… How interesting…”

You look back up to his face and ask, “ But that brings us back to the original situation. You offered me a break, and the potential of an interesting reward. What exactly did you have in mind?”

James replied: “ I was going to give you a bit of a break from tickling. A chance to have a drink of water, relax your arms and legs a bit so your not so tight. Then I was going to tickle and tease your breasts a bit, as I’ve noticed your reaction to it and force and orgasm with a few toys before we go back to normal tickling. What do you say?”

Goosebumps and nipples are stirring already from his description, damn it, “Ummm…. That sounds….”

“You sound hesitant, but your body is more honest….” James says with a throaty laugh, his fingers teasing along one of my breasts, causing my nipple to spring to attention.

After a quick inhaled gasp, “Oh… Okay. Okay. That’s good. That would be goooooood…….”

“Alright. “ He’s actually uncranking my legs and arms a bit so I can flex them. Then he removed the mask from my face. He’s even undone one of my hands! Holy crap! He’s being a gentleman about this whole thing! I can sit up reclining up on several comfortable pillows. He’s set up next to me, on the table with a chilled bottle of wine, 2 glasses, a rose in a vase! Wow….

“Here, let me pour for you…” pouring for two, he hands one glass off to you then takes the next for himself. You look at the glass of wine suspiciously and at him, which only makes him laugh. He sips it, and toasts it in your way.

“Thank you” You have a sip. It’s actually a great year, from France. They had to have either had it for a while, or taken it from France during the occupation. Answering your own unasked thought, James said: “I don’t know where we got it. I’m just glad we had it, and that I could share it with you. I feel like we’re alike, me and you. I would really hate to harm you, even though we’re on opposite sides. Are you sure you won’t tell me anything about the air raid?”

His fingers are already starting to tease and trail along my breasts, tickling lightly lighting fire where they go. Drawing light laughs and moans from me most willingly now. Gasping…. “It’s not that I won’t, James. I can’t! Not only is it incomplete, it’s bullshit. Why don’t we just ignore the unimportant and focus on what is!” Turning completely to face him, I look him in the eyes, I grab him by the back of the head and kiss him firmly to make sure he knows EXACTLY what I mean!

Some timeless point later, James pulls back all of2 inches with a gasp, and stares into my eyes deeply, wondering where this is going to go, then kisses me back just as passionately. Then both his hands that know me SO well begin exploring me again. Tickling me. Teasing me. Harshly. Gently. With a passionate heat that wasn’t there before.

He’s definitely teasing and tickling my breasts, with a passionate heat that wasn’t there before. His tongue would reach out and just flick my nipple while I was being tickled and that was just driving me even more crazy, even though it would give me even more passionate heat. Unfortunately I only had one hand free, so I could only help rip his clothes off. But that doesn’t mean I didn’t try!

“Get that damn shirt off already!” {TUG! TUG!} James: “I MMPH! Would have HEY! Already if it didn’t get tangled by your tugging!” He laughs. “Now just let me get these pants off….” He gets them off a lot faster without my help then he did his shirt with my help, heh.

Now he’s tickling my inner thighs, and my pussy with his fingers. I’m already wet, and he knows it. He’s tickling my lower stomach. Everything around that area, just to drive me insane, and with passionate heat. It works! Oy! Talk about a love / hate relationship! You want it SO much and yet…. I want it to FUCKING CLIMAX SO BAD!!!!!!!!! Then James starts to eat you out, while tickling….. Oh…. My….. God… I just might go insane! Seriously! Too much! It’s too much! I love it so much BUT!!!

BOOOM!!! BOOOOM!!!!!! BOOOOOM!!!!!! BOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!

The whole castle is shaking! What the hell?!? James hops up off and moves to the stairway, and finds out that the whole stairwell has collapsed. It’s a narrow stairwell, and it would take hours to get through. No windows. More bombs are dropping in the area. With sad eyes, James turns around, looks at you, and walks back.

Turning you loose completely, he says, “It looks like that fake air raid is coming here, my love. And I do mean that term. My love. It seems that I meet the person I’m supposed to meet at the wrong side of the war, and now we are going to die here. But I would rather die here. Now. In your arms, doing what makes you happy and giving you pleasure in the only way I know how. What do you say?” With a smile, you reach out and kiss me, and we pick up where we left off, with explosions to our accompaniment…

An untold amount of hours later, the power is out long ago. The only light we have is a single torch in this collapsing dungeon. James has broken his left leg from falling stone, but I’m alright. But he’s worried about me. “Jessica, I just want you to know that I’m sorry I got you into this. I know that you were doing your duty, just as I was doing mine. But this war is just crazy, and so is Hitler, on pressing this war. It has to stop. You may have been caught, and have been my prisoner, but you have captured my heart, Jess. I will get you out of here. No matter what it takes. There hasn’t been any sound above us in hours. There isn’t anyone left alive. It’s just us. But I have an idea. Remember the oxygen tanks, and the laughing gas? They’re both flammable. I can work with that and get us out with that. But I need to get paperwork, and you under cover. Come….”

Limping, he walked me over to his desk, where there the tape recorder had stopped recording when the power went out a while back. In a sudden thought, my head jumped up like a startled doe. “Did it record us doing and saying….?”

“Yes it did. But don’t worry. It’s going with you. Among other things.” He opened up a heavy closet filing cabinet, pulling out this file, pulling out that file, stuffing them into a satchel rapidly. “Oh! This is long overdue! My pardon, my lovely lady, but it’s time for business…” He turns around and grabs my uniform from the back of the closet, weapon and all, and hands it to me. “Perhaps you’d like to get dressed?”

Turning around to do just that, he goosed me! I couldn’t help it. “OH!”, and I whirled around, face flaming. “Just a parting shot”, he smirks, blowing me a kiss. I just shook my head and chuckled. I mean, he tickled me within an inch of my life. He’d tickled EVERY INCH of my life! Then made love to me. Protected me. Cared about me? Has the world just gone crazy? Of course it has, the whole world is at war isn’t it, and I’m in the middle of it! I finally got dressed.

“Jessica, I need you to get into the closet now, and hold on to the satchel. It has all my important documents. Including Nazi frequencies, codes, what I’ve learned, some battle plans, and our tape. But I have to be out here to set up the explosion and do it right. So, I might be hurt. But you should be okay, or some minor injuries. I’m not sure. I hope to come with you when this works. Let’s find out. Please go.” He quickly grabs me, holding me tight, and kisses me passionately. “I’m sorry for torturing you. But I’m so glad we’ve met.”

“Me…. Too…. James… even some of the tickling. It’s been quite the experience for both of us.” We both blush then, knowing it was quite true, that hard bit of honesty. But it drew us closer emotionally.

“Now, please, get into the closet. It’s the best place for cover. I need to make a bit of noise.”

After I got in and closed the door, I could hear him messing with the air & laughing gas tanks. Then moved that heavy desk. Then what? My wrack? That crap is heavy! There’s a hiss… He must have opened a valve. One minute. Two. This is getting dangerous. Too MUCH gas build up and we’re all…

KAAAABOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!

“James!” I go tearing out of the closet, to see wreckage of the room. The stairwell, and roof are rubble, and a hole to the outside is visible. We’re free! “James! Where are you?”

A pile of bloody kindling and stone starts to shift, and a hand creeps out from under a stone. “H…Hee~re…. cough cough* I’m here…” . He’s trying to shift the rubble off of him, but it’s hard. So, I quickly start to help. All to soon I grab something I shouldn’t and he SHRIEKS in pain, and starts coughing wetly.

“Jessica, it seems that I took too much damage from trying to get out. I have this rather large piece of wood stabbed into my liver. I’m as good as dead. I’m sorry I won’t be able to go with you. I may have made you my prisoner when you came here, but you captured my heart by the time the bombers came. I was willing to die to protect you. I guess I am …. Full.. filling that… end. I… love… you…. Jesssssss….”

And he was gone. My captor…..my interrogator…..my caretaker…. {sob} my …. My love. In the end he cared enough to love me for me, and set me free. He gave me information vital to my side, if I can only get it there!

Running off into the cold night. Only my rage, and hot tears of what might have been to keep me warm.

Ilike the storyline but I have to say some descriptions of the sitaution are not so easy to understand, is the hero a man or a woman. Who's Jessica? Whats your name in the story? Sotty but I can't follow it really. But I like the idea.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back