• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

F/M tickling - Men in Bondage

leafstk

Level of Quintuple Ruby Feather
Hi all. Just received `Damn Girl, that is one Ticklish Dude!' from Men in Bondage. Are there many F/M fans out there? I also recently got `With Tickling comes Pleasure' from Silvercherry. If there's an interest, I'll review both vids for you. I love tickling women, but it's damn sexy getting tickled by them as well! :D

I would love to see your review. I love f\f but some good f\m is good to see as well. I'll have to look at those web sites.

I would love to see some f/m reviews. My
collection is mainly f/f but I also enjoy
f/m tickling if the girl has long nails.
I've purchased 4 tickling videos with f/m
tickling and the reviews are as followed...

Sexual Harrassment PV
The best of the four videos. There are 3 guys
in this video but the first and last were
the guys that usually do the m/f tickling.
I think it is pretty obvious that these two
guys are really ticklish and get worked over
really good. The first guy gets double teamed
by two women and is thrashing around for real
when getting upper body tickled. The last guy is
in stocks and gets brutally tickled on his
feet. This is one of the most intense foot
tickling scenes I've seen in any video. It
kind of bums me out because I wish it were
a f/f video and be that intense. If you like
f/m tickling you will be happy.

Taylors Torture PV
In my opinion this video has one really great
scene and the rest are just ok. The tickler
in this scene is a female body builder with
long fingernails and has the guy stretched out
on a massage table with his arms over his head.
She uses her nails to make this guy flip out for
real. It is a really short scene and like I said,
the rest of the vid is ok.

Girls Tickle Guys Giggle FM Concepts
This video is like most FM videos in that the
tickling just isn't real. They do get the best
looking women to do the tickling,but it isn't
really good enough for me. This vid is pretty
much 7 guys who get massaged rather than tickled.

Tickled Teased and Drained Silver Cherry
Very short video with really lame tickling and
almost no tickling reaction from the guy. The
one saving grace is the hand release with baby
oil that the female tickler gives the victim at
the end. I enjoyed that scene enough to break
even on the bad tickling.

f/m vids

First off, I'd have to agree with your take on the Fm concepts f/m videos - yes, the girls are extremely hot, but they hardly take advantage of their victims. One plus from `Damn Girl, that's one Ticklish Dude' is that it features Fantasia Ferrera. That girl is SO HOT!!! She seems to be thoroughly enjoying her victim as well. What was missing was some intense tickle torture with more verbal taunting from the girls. Who wants to watch girls tickle if they're not visibly enjoying what they're doing? Girls who get right into it and taunt their victim verbally and say `tickle, tickle' and so on are a complete turn on. I find this part of the game extremely lacking in the tickle video community :( . One highlight of the DVD was Tiffany Thomas tickling the guy with her toes while she tickled his feet with her hands - magic!!

The second video, `With Tickling comes Pleasure' from silvercherry was, I thought, an excellent video. 2 Sexy babes have their way with one tied up and helpless guy and use lots of verbal teasing. Excellent stuff. The only thing that ticked me off, was the fact that the tickling ended just as it was intensifying - they were really working him over good :) . The final 10 minutes or so were focused on one of the girls giving him a good hand job as reward for his endurance. Sexy stuff, but left you wanting more from the tickling perspective.

If only someone in the F/M world would make an effort to get it right!!! Once and for all!! Oh well, like most of you, I most enjoy watching f/f scenarios, but most recently have been very encouraged by the `Tickling Simone' video from T2D. I only wish the community could recognize how totally sexy it is to have the tables turned from time to time.

Later,

It has been my experience with F/M tickling videos you have to take what you can get. Men-in-Bondage stuff is good I think but the criticism that the ladies really aren't laying it on is valid. Priscilla's Lair I think is the best f/m video made but regretably is not for sale anymore. PV stuff is not bad either. What I would also recommend is to look around many mistresses sell their own line of videos many have started to specialize and sell fetish videos. Some of these videos are about tickling. Sometimes though the problem with them is they add a lot of other stuff like corporal, spanking or cross dressing that may detract from the video for you unless you like that stuff. You can still find some good things out their though.

Paradise Vision - Sexual Harassment

I am selling my Paradise Vision - Sexual Harassment video for $20.00 plus $5.00 shipping. Email me at [email protected] if you are interested.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back