• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Plain Clothes (M/FF [Aunt+Niece]) Cruel, NonCon

tdh19882012

TMF Poster
So, something slightly different. Back to the old cruel and non-consensual stuff. This is unrelated to any other story of mine. As always, comments / PM's with feedback or ideas welcome* :)

“Help me! Kelly! KEL-” She dissolved into that terrifying, face-reddening silent laughter again. Teeth bared and a vein pounding in her neck, she shook and heaved as Carl tickled the hell outta her. I lowered my head and sank back into my seat when he looked over at me. That look... I'd seen it so many times when we were all out together. Every time my Aunt Hannah even so much as breathed near another man, there was that look. A dark, seething fire in his eyes. In public he was good as gold, even if burning with resentment. But at home, after a drink...

“Stop him- OO- SHIT- OH MY-” My aunt screeched through skin-crawling laughter. Her voice breaking just as surely as her heart was. Or already had. So many things in this room were familiar, the tone in her voice, when she managed to force it out, being just one of them. Heart-wrenching pleas for help, for a rest, just for an end to things rang around the room and I felt a tear roll down my cheek seeing my aunt's hands batting furiously at him... Only to be indifferently pinned down by her sides while he laughed at her.

“Carl. Enough. ENOUGH! Get off me!”

“What's wrong, Hannah? I thought you loved attention.” He held both her hands with his forearm and leaned over her, straddling her waist and poked at her side.

“Stop it- ARGH- Carl- CARL! You know I ha- I HATE TO BE- MMPH!”

Hearing my aunt's muffled voice set my pulse racing and my stomach churned as I watched his mouth go to work in her armpit. Her sweating forehead wrinkled above bright white, horrified eyes and her feet pounded up and down on the cold stone floor like she was trying to launch him off of her.

“You love...” He spoke into her skin between disgusting licks. “...The attention... You always have.”

Her biceps strained and she twisted and wildly arched her body as far as she could away from that tongue but there was no escape. He released her mouth and set about tickling the life outta my berserk aunt with both hands again.

My heart pounded watching her flinch and shriek, slapping at his arms and seeing him, if anything, spurred on by her hatred of what was happening. My churning stomach started to sink and a sweat formed on my back when I caught a glimpse of the bulge in his jeans.

“You love it!” He yelled over Aunt Hannah's squealing and sobbing, grabbing at her thin vest top and pulling it up over her face then pinned her hands down again. “Parading yourself around, flaunting it... You even film yourselves!”

He was referring to the camera setup. Aunt Hannah has a YouTube channel, does a mix of stuff. Some vlogging, fashion and make up, food, home workout videos... Seems it was the latter which got Carl fired up this time. He always, always had something to be mad about but I guess these videos were a great source of ammunition for him.

“Film yourselves in these tiny outfits...” His gaze fell to her boobs sweating in the sports bra. He ferociously grabbed at it and I flinched in my seat, the metal cuffs on my wrists biting my skin as I turned my head again. But not quickly enough to miss his second, more despicable grab. I wouldn't watch what he was doing to them but whatever it was, the screams pierced my ears.

“Admit it! Admit you love it!” He shouted down at her and I could see out the corner of my eye his look flitting between Aunt Hannah and myself.

“Ad-fucking-mid it!”

“CARL, STOP!” Her wail made my ears ring.

“Say it, say you love it. SAY IT, right now, or I PULL IT OFF!”

I couldn't sit quietly anymore.

“Carl, it was a workout video... That's all!”

He looked up at me and I stared into his eyes, desperately trying to ignore my aunt's breast being stretched away from her body in that vicious hand. He smiled, releasing my aunt and he stood, then walked over to the mantle and grabbed his beer.

He downed the entire bottle, leering at me the whole time. The room felt oppressive, the only sounds were his gulping and my aunt's sobbing. I quickly looked to her, she was laying on her side and clutching at her chest.

“Workout, is it?” He placed the empty bottle on the mantle.

“Yes...” I felt almost sick as his dark eyes looked into mine.

“I see, well.” He held his hands out, looking from me to my aunt and back again. “If you girls wanted a workout, why didn't you just say?”

He took slow, deliberate steps back to Aunt Hannah and softly kicked at her butt.

“You wanted a workout, eh?” I seethed at the amusement in his voice. Kneeling beside her he grabbed at the fleshy cheeks straining against her shorts, they'd ridden damn high with her kicking and I averted my gaze again. She flinched as he groped her behind, yelping at his invasive touch.

“Work some of this big, fat arse off. Oh, no. Excuse me, there term is 'thick', isn't it?” He aimed his question at me. I didn't answer.

I was trembling, staring at magazines on the coffee table so intently the world around me was beginning to blur. With steely cuffs pinching into my wrists and tape on my knees and ankles getting more uncomfortable and itchy by the second I opened my mouth wide to curse the freak terrorising my aunt and a shrill wail erupted. But it wasn't me voicing it. My eyes darted back to my aunt and I stared open-mouthed in her direction.

Carl had knelt behind her, between her legs and pulled her back into him. My aunt's hips bounced and flexed on his lap and she slapped and clawed at the slippery stone floor with an utterly mortified expression on her face. Her feet kicked impotently in the air behind them both while his fingers roughly jabbed at and tweaked her thighs from her knees to her quivering cheeks and back again.

“HEL- HELP ME! I CAN'T-” She howled at me through riotous laughter. Like a snake caught by the tail she thrashed and her hands lashed out at everything around her during wretchedly long minutes of Carl's thigh tickling. He grabbed the waistband of her shorts and twisted it in his fist, bracing his arm and ravaged my Aunt's pale, jiggling thighs so fiercely they were starting to turn a shade of pink. And no matter how forcefully she lurched in his grasp, she simply could not break free of him. Her hips were stubbornly fixed onto the madman's lap.

“Don't you worry, Kel.” With a glint in his eye he called out to me over Aunt Hannah's cackling. “You'll get your turn. Better keep that mouth closed though...” He chuckled.

I shut it slowly, my tongue was dry and stuck to the roof of my mouth. My aunt fell silent again, her hands balled into fists at the back of her neck and her face was hidden down on the stone floor, her entire body convulsed as the silent laughter wracked her.

He looked up at me with a frown. “Poor thing's pissed herself.”

I glared back furiously as he scooted back a little and made to pull my aunt's shorts down.

“Carl!” I blurted quickly. “Come on, this has gone far enough. Let us both go!”

He ignored me completely and peeled Aunt Hannah's shorts down, along the length of her flushed legs and her feet fell to the floor as the shorts were stripped from her. She coughed and spluttered before falling eerily quiet and still.

“Is she okay? Carl! What's happening?” I demanded as he stepped towards me, shorts in hand and I strained against the metal and the tape binding me in my chair.

He looked back at her and shrugged. “She's fine. Just tired. Maybe these workouts are a good idea after all. “Build her stamina up, won't it?” He hissed his question and held the shorts up.

“Pretty colour... The blue would really suit your skin tone.” He eyed my legs. I gulped, cringing as he dropped them onto my bare thigh. He nodded his approval.

“Certainly suits them... Doesn't it?” He looked down at my feet, I curled my toes. A few days ago I'd painted them with a colour my mother decided wasn't for her. Ultramarine.

“You like painting your toes?” He asked softly.

“Sometimes.”

“You like them to look nice?”

“I... I guess, yeah.” I felt I was shrinking into the seat. He loomed over me, ogling my legs and my feet.

“Bet they get a lot of attention.” He peered down at my toes. “They're very pretty. Much prettier than hers.”

I said nothing.

“But then there's, what? Thirty years between you?”

“Twenty two.”

“Huh? Thought you were much younger than that. You're really twenty six, already?” He asked, smiling.

I nodded.

“All grown up.” He bit his lip looking down at my feet. I could feel them beginning to sweat.

“That boy you brought back a month ago...” He continued. “Did he appreciate them?”

“I don't know, he didn't say.”

“Don't you lie to me, Kel.”

“I'm not lying.” My toes curled up tight.

“Last chance, Kelly.” He said with a half smile, shaking his head at me.

“But I'm not... Carl I- WHOA!”

I screamed as he grabbed the chair legs by my feet and lifted, tipping it backwards and at once I slammed onto the ground and found myself staring in shock at the ceiling. My hands were wedged painfully between the chair and my back and I arched trying to find a position to ease the metal cuffs pinching my skin.

“Carl, what, what the-”

“-You're all the same.” He said, pacing with his hands on his head. “All the same. You just...*Cannot*fucking help yourselves.”

“I, I don't know what-”

“-You DO know! You lied! I told you to not lie and what did you do? You*LIED!” He stormed across the room to Aunt Hannah's handbag and emptied it onto the floor.

“I didn't lie, Carl-”

“-STOP LYING, KEL- Oh, you know what... Fuck... This.”

Before I had a chance to protest his muscular arm was wrapped around my ankles and something prickled intensely at the skin of both of my heels, setting my teeth on edge and my heart racing ever harder. I bit my lip and in seconds I felt fit to explode with the laughter I fought desperately to keep hidden from this freak. What felt like rounded needles or bristles raked their way slowly into my arches and I silently jerked in the seat, despairing as the bristles crept higher and higher toward the ball of my foot and my toes.

“We've got all night, Kelly. Any time you feel like being a good girl and telling the truth, you just let me know.”

I daren't answer, my lips and my eyebrows quivered and I my clawed at my own back, digging my nails in, anything to try and detract from the horror occurring below my ankles.

“PFFT!” Air forced it's way through my lips when his bristled weapon slid into the balls of my feet, right below the big toes. They curled, though it sure didn't feel like it helped much. It was agony. Pure,*fucking*agony.

My head throbbed and specks of green and purple flashed across my vision as I battled against the utterly maddening tickling. I shot a look to the clock just as the insane tickles swept over my toes and I despaired at the time. I still had a few hours at least before anyone would even wonder where I was.

I could see my Aunt's reflection in the TV, she hadn't moved. The tape was as unyielding as the cuffs and I barely stifled a yelp as Carl's bristled torture toy ravished my soles ever faster.

The panic racing through my veins built by the second as the stimulation of my feet became worse and worse and my brain raged at me to get them away from whatever it was that tortured them so.*But I was trapped!*Aunt Hannah was out of it. There was nothing to be done, nothing at all except...

“CA- CARL I- JESUS!” I just let it out. Trying to hold it in was killing me. My shrill squealing shattered the tortured silence of the room as whatever he held in that merciless hand sawed back and forth across both of my arches.

“Tell me the truth.”

“I- WHOA, NO! NONONONO!” He grabbed my left big toe, stretched it back and the bristles coursed effortlessly across my slick skin. I freaked out, majorly. Screaming uproariously and thrashing for my life as the electricity surged from my feet and into my mind. My eyes rolled back.

I must have screamed myself unconscious because the next thing I knew, what felt like teeth were chewing at my feet, held motionless in strong hands and I was screaming in darkness, every desperate intake of breath sucking some type of fabric into my mouth.

“Feel like being honest yet?” He called over my frantic hysteria. I did, I*really*did feel like being honest. But he wouldn't bloody stop! His teeth grazed along the outer edge of my foot and chewed at my heel, it was an horrendous sensation. It seemed to race through my legs and explode at the base of my spine, I felt weaker and weaker as the tooth treatment went on and in a heart-stopping moment my right big toe was pulled back, teeth settled on the ball of my foot-

“-OKAY, OKAY, OKAY, OKAY! JUST STOP!”

The teeth left my skin but I could still feel his hot breath as he spoke.

“Change of heart, love?”

“I lied! I'm sorry! I'm so, so sorry!” I cried. My toe cringing in his grasp.

“Tell the truth, now.” Soft kisses were planted on my feet, a delicate, almost loving touch. But it still made me twitch and stammer my words.

“I can't- Can't remember t-t-the question, I'm sorry.”

“Did he appreciate your feet?”

“He- He did actually. Y-Yes.”

“Tell me how he appreciated them.”

“He s- sucked my toes once.” I stuttered into the hood.

“Uh huh... Once. And?” He sucked on my left little toe and I felt a pleasant twinge in my tummy.

“And he- he licked them too.”

Right on cue, Carl's tongue snaked its way through my toes slowly, one by one.

My head was swimming, my nerves were frazzled in this frenzied state he held me in and it felt so damn good to feel something that wasn't intended to torture me for a change. I just wished it wasn't this monster doing it to me. And I wished even more to see my aunt. The way he devoured my toes, it was electric and I sighed, allowing myself to just enjoy something while it lasted.

“Is Aunt Hannah okay?” I asked after at least a minute of toe licking silence.

“Oh she's fine, don't you worry about her.”

“Where is she?”

“On the sofa, sleeping.”

That tongue worked it's way back down my foot, I felt his nose press into my toes and he inhaled deeply.

“I was right, by the way. You do look great in her shorts.”

“Huh?”

He whipped the hood off of my head and as I squinted in the light he held my aunt's shorts up, grinning at me.

“You bastard!” I spat. “You're disgust- WHOA, what the fuck is that?”

I leapt out of my skin as Carl stood to the side and I freaked noticing the licking of my feet hadn't stopped! He laughed at my expression and stepped beside my topless aunt. My toes popped out of her mouth as he took a handful of her hair and held her upright on her knees.

“Hannah,” he pulled the blindfold down, “did you enjoy your niece's feet? Did they taste good?”

I gawped at my aunt and she stared back at me with sorrow in her eyes and saliva on her jaw.

“... They tasted like... Feet?” She said, confused.

Carl rolled his eyes. “Are they sexy? Are your niece's feet sexy?”

“They're pretty, yes.”

“I didn't ask if they were 'pretty'.”

“Carl, please-”

“-answer the question!”

“Yes, they're sexy.” She spat back at him.

“Do you... Do you want them? Would you fuck your niece's fee-”

“-NO! I would not! Because Kelly is my NIECE, Carl!”

The enraged interruption silenced the room and my heart pounded watching the pair glowering at one another.

“Your niece? That's a problem? You were just sucking on her toes.”

“You forced me! You were torturing her, I stopped you!”

“Show her.” He said, unbuckling his belt. “Show her how a real woman uses her feet.”

He unzipped his fly and his erection throbbed before my Aunt.

“You show your niece how it's done... Or you take her place in that chair.”

Aunt Hannah shot me a look as she fidgeted on the floor, getting off her knees and sitting down properly. The look was apologetic, yet defiant. She disappeared from view and seconds later her long legs appeared before Carl. He guided her feet around his cock and they began to pump back and forth.

“Open your eyes, now!” I did as I was told.

“And watch... Might learn something for that boyfriend of yours.”

I watched. I watched her feet awkwardly wrap around him. I watched him clamp them together in frustration and guide them back into position over and over again. I watched his expression darken as he looked to the ceiling, my Aunt seeming to tire a little. He looked over to me, exasperated.

“Maybe best not to learn from this one, the dumb slut is- ARGH!”

Aunt Hannah's leg lowered and then extended with frightening speed and the top of her foot smashed into Carl's balls with a thud I actually felt in my tummy. He collapsed to the floor clutching at his crotch, screaming.

“Bastard!” Aunt Hannah raged at him. “Bastard!” I cringed, wide-eyed as she stood up and kicked him over and over again. He coughed and groaned on the floor and she quickly sat down on the sofa, wriggling and squirming as she fought to lower her tied hands down over her butt and then step through them to freedom. I dared not cheer her on but internally I was screaming at her to go for it.

She twisted and turned, grunting her frustration and gritting her teeth and eventually managed to get her hands down behind her thighs. She kicked her feet into the air and brought her hands up to her knees and with one last effort, stepped each foot through the link of her arms and stood triumphantly.

She rushed over to me and clawed at the tape holding me to the chair, trying to find the loose end.

“It's okay, it's okay, Kelly.” Her hands shook even as she reassured me.

“Hannah, what are you doing? Call the police!”

She shot me a withering look and I just stared back, eyebrows raised. Waiting for her to do what was needed. Instead her hands fumbled clumsily at the damn tape.

“Come on, come on!” She spurred herself on.

“Scissors!” I said. “In that drawer, top left.”

She ran over to the bureau, quickly found them and rushed back but caught her foot on the edge of the rug and fell to the floor with a pained yell. The scissors flew from her hands and slid along the floor straight into the grasp of Carl.

“You...” He grimaced, gasping as he stood. “You'll really, really regret that, Hannah.”

She stood directly between myself and Carl, naked and defiant.

“Carl, get... Out!”

“Assault. That's a pretty serious charge you know.”

Aunt Hannah screamed. “Carl, you're insane! Leave-”

“-You play nice, I'll play nice.”

Rushing at him and bellowing her rage Aunt Hannah was on him in an instant, wrapping herself around his body and slapping, scratching and punching with all her strength and in just one heartbreaking moment she was tossed onto the sofa, face down. He had a knee on her back and wrestled her hands behind her while she screamed and cursed. With a zip, her hands were snugly cable tied behind her.

“Oh God, oh God!” She whimpered as her ankles were similarly trussed.

“Pretty sure I'm bruised.” He said to her. “One call and you'll go down for this.”

“Carl, for God's sake...” She wept into a cushion.

“One call, Hannah...” He sat down on the back of her calves. “Choose.”

She sniffed. “Choose? Choose what?”

“Choose whose feet you would like to suffer. Yours? Or your darling nieces?”

He leered at my feet while stroking hers as he asked my aunt the question. This was ridiculous. I could not possibly stand anymore of that insufferable tickling. Nor could I handle watching my aunt suffer even more at the hands of this demented bastard.

She lifted her head and caught my eye as Carl inspected her feet. It was just a brief couple of seconds that we held the gaze but... Her look said everything.

“Okay, okay Carl. I'll choose.” She sucked a breath and grit her teeth, her face fell back into the cushion.

“So? Which is it?” He asked.

“... Mine. You keep your fucking hands off of my niece.”

He smiled. “You want me to tickle you?”

“...Yes.”

“Say it.”

“Yes, I want you to tickle me.”

“Where?”

“My feet.”

“Say it all together now-”

“-fuck you, Carl!” She growled. “Just get it over wi- HITH!”

He did exactly that. Got it over with. And it seemed Aunt Hannah was just as horrifically ticklish on her feet as I was. The hairbrush sawed back and forth across her soles and I found my own feet were cringing in sympathy. From the waist up she bounced, teeth bared and eyes squeezed shut, the sinews in her neck straining as agonised peals of laughter were forced from her. Carl's hand was the only thing moving further down her body, each bristle carving the same mindbendingly ticklish paths on her feet as they had on mine.

He frequently turned round to look down at Aunt Hannah's crotch. Her laughter was fading but her face, when it bounced into view, still expressed the insanity she was feeling. It was the same horrendous exhaustion I'd felt earlier. It felt like hours ago now. But the clock told me only a little more than forty minutes had passed.

Aunt Hannah fought on bravely even as I willed her into unconsciousness. I so badly wanted to save her, but if it meant being on the receiving end of*that*for who knows how long... The very thought terrified me. An inhuman sound pierced the air, it sounded like a hiccup interrupting a wild scream. Carl had dropped the brush and was burying his face into my aunt's soles.

Seconds later he was dragging her by the legs and had her kneeling on the floor, bent over the sofa. He stared intently at her bare behind and fumbled at his belt with shaking hands. Pulling his jeans down he knelt behind my aunt and I watched in horror as he laid his hands on her cheeks.

The moment he began to part them, I heard a crackle... It came from the hall. Then another. It sounded like static, then some murmuring. It sounded like an answering machine which was weird because Aunt Hannah doesn't have one-

-Carl leapt to his feet and strode out of the room, quickly tucking himself away. He returned almost as quickly as he left, throwing a key at me and cutting away the cable tie from my aunt's wrists. And with that, he left.

What the fuck was that!?

I couldn't believe it. Man was I grateful but I wanted answers, now.

“Aunt Hannah... Aunt Hannah...” I called over to her. She didn't reply, she just rubbed quietly at the red bands left by the ties on her wrists.

I heard a car door open and close, wheels spinning. Where the hell was he rushing off to? I looked to the window, not that I could see anything with my head at ground level.

“Where is he-”

My mouth fell open. Blue lights flashed lit up the panes, blindingly bright at first and fading as the car drove away, eventually disappearing entirely along with the sound of loose gravel being churned up. I looked back at my aunt in total shock.

“Confidentiality...” She sighed, covering herself with the throw from the sofa. With the scissors she began to cut my legs free.

“Is he, what the... What?”

She carefully watched the scissors, expressionless. With my legs freed she helped me to my feet then bent down to pick up the key for my cuffs. She looked at it and sighed.

“Yeah.*Plain clothes.”

Last edited:
This was soooooo good! Thank you for writing this. And what a twist, haha! I can just imagine some unlucky girl being arrested by Carl and him having his way with her feet.
I love how you write from the Lees POV. Honestly the only criticism I have is that I didn't want it to end!

Very good story :) Thanks for this, i hope you will continue !

Envoyé de mon SM-A920F en utilisant Tapatalk

Whoosh! That was pretty intense. A more challenging read than the usual fare on here. Real tickle torture with a psychologically sadistic edge.

I'll eagerly read whatever you write.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back