• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Second Circle Erotica - Custom erotica for only $3/mo.

Tinkerhead414

TMF Regular
Hello all!

I would be incredibly grateful if you would check out my Patreon, Second Circle Erotica. I have written tickling stories as a hobby for years, and now I want to do it for you! I am offering a couple very affordable tiers to allow you access to an ever-growing content library, and for only $3 a month, you will be able to give feedback, and shape upcoming content!

Here's what you can look forward to so far:

- A series of RP-style stories with my own original character, the tickle demon Knismodeus. Stories are written in second person, with little gender differentiation, so you can put yourself in my clutches and be tortured endlessly no matter who you are.

- Fanfiction! So far I have started a Charmed series, and have just posted a Nightmare Before Christmas tickle story as well. What characters show up in your favorite fantasy? Let me write it up for you!

- Adventures in Dreynor is a kinky serial set in a gritty, D&D world. I will introduce characters as I go, so joining will allow you to suggest who we might meet, and what goes on in the world.

- Whatever you want! My patrons are my collaborators.

This is a living, breathing venture, and it will only get better as people join and support it! I am planning monthly content updates, and will adjust to the preferences of those who choose to contact me with suggestions. If you are into something other than tickling, no worries there! I want to be all-inclusive, so don't be afraid to bring your other kinks with you!

I hope to see you there!

http://www.patreon.com/secondcircleerotica

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back