• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Less info on ticklish celebs lately

saratk

TMF Master
Although you would think it would be something that would be easier to get, it does seem like back in the day, maybe 20 years ago or more there were several interviews, chat transcript of pretty major celebs talking about being ticklish and where. I don’t feel like that is so much a thing anymore. Obviously not something that you want to overdo with the asking, do not seem like a creep but it does seem like seeing those confirmations has been a lot less frequent. Anyone else think so? Hi Although you would think it would be something that would be easier to get, it does seem like back in the day, maybe 20 years ago or more there were several interviews, chat transcripts of pretty major celebs talking about being ticklish and where. I don’t feel like that is so much a thing anymore. Obviously not something that you want to overdo with the asking, do not seem like a creep but it does seem like seeing those confirmations has been a lot less frequent. Anyone else think so?

Although you would think it would be something that would be easier to get, it does seem like back in the day, maybe 20 years ago or more there were several interviews, chat transcript of pretty major celebs talking about being ticklish and where. I don’t feel like that is so much a thing anymore. Obviously not something that you want to overdo with the asking, do not seem like a creep but it does seem like seeing those confirmations has been a lot less frequent. Anyone else think so? Hi Although you would think it would be something that would be easier to get, it does seem like back in the day, maybe 20 years ago or more there were several interviews, chat transcripts of pretty major celebs talking about being ticklish and where. I don’t feel like that is so much a thing anymore. Obviously not something that you want to overdo with the asking, do not seem like a creep but it does seem like seeing those confirmations has been a lot less frequent. Anyone else think so?

Perhaps after twenty years of seeing various permutations of, "Hi, I'm a big fan! Here's a fun question; what makes you laugh, and are you ticklish?", people started to sense something was (pardon the pun) afoot.
See also: Cameo.

Yeah, Wolf, "question creep"/"creep question" does seem to be rampant. However can we bring this problem to "heel"? Bad pun intended. I am sure those celebrities that seem to often show their feet know the foot fetishists are watching.

Perhaps after twenty years of seeing various permutations of, "Hi, I'm a big fan! Here's a fun question; what makes you laugh, and are you ticklish?", people started to sense something was (pardon the pun) afoot.
See also: Cameo.

Yeah, Wolf, "question creep"/"creep question" does seem to be rampant. However can we bring this problem to "heel"? Bad pun intended. I am sure those celebrities that seem to often show their feet know the foot fetishists are watching.

You two and your puns :laughhard:

Oh, sure...anyone who makes even a semi-regular practice of posting their pictures on the internet has got to know about the existence of people who are going to fixate on them, or some part of them. It's not just fetishists, though; it runs the gamut. Some don't seem to mind, some turn it into a side business. You can't police what other people will do, and as far as I know, the only remedy is to not be creepy.

Majority of people didn't know a tickle fetish was a thing back in the early 2000's, also access to celebrities was still mostly limited so confirmations were more common. When the social media era blew up and things like Twitter became a thing where all sorts of people could actually interact regularly with celebs, then that's when things started to get bad lol. Then you also have to take into consideration stuff like the film, Tickled, also helping spread awareness of the fetish.

That said, Cameo has been somewhat of a boon with the massive amount of confirmations people have managed to obtain. Tho they did catch on too after a while lol.

I don't this is the case at all. We're basically getting daily admissions from celebrities right now because of Cameo. That route had stopped working for a little while because they were blocking the word ticklish but an alternative way to get answers has been found and now there are a TON of admissions just from Cameo. Seriously, if you go to the Cameo thread in the 'ticklish celebrities' section, on the first page are all of the celebs who are confirmed ticklish in a list that's got to be like sixty entries long now. And a huge chunk of those came in over the last month or so.

I get the impression from some of the comments in the thread that certain people don't even consider the people who've admitted through the site to actually be celebrities, but they are, whether these people dismissing them are familiar with their work or not. And I suppose the influx right now could be because they're all isolating and might put less focus onto answering requests when this blows over, but it's a little absurd to suggest we're getting less info now.

I don't know because I wasn't using the internet in the early 2000's, but I wouldn't be surprised if this was the most active period for getting new admissions that we've ever had.

EDIT: Just checked and I was way off. There's actually over 140 unique celebrity admissions from Cameo.

Probably because more people are aware of tickling fetishes, and those who find it weird are able to catch on more easily.

Though you can find lots of confirmations from Cameo. From what I remember, Cameo started blocking the word 'ticklish' and similar words/misspellings because of all the submissions, but people were able to find loopholes to get answers.

Probably because more people are aware of tickling fetishes, and those who find it weird are able to catch on more easily.

Though you can find lots of confirmations from Cameo. From what I remember, Cameo started blocking the word 'ticklish' and similar words/misspellings because of all the submissions, but people were able to find loopholes to get answers.

They've stopped blacklisting the word or so I hear. I still don't use it much more in my requests to be on the safe side.

There's more information about ticklish celebrities than there ever was. Back in the day, you'd wait months for any scrap of info, about anybody. In the pre-internet age it was virtually zero. Maybe once every few years you might see something in an article or something.

The Cameo thread that's in Mainstream is updated, sometimes daily, by people (such as Erik1009, who is on this thread), not to mention stuff constantly being revealed on Twitter or Instagram, sometimes not in response to any fan/creep question.

So, it's simply not accurate to say that there's "less" ticklish celeb info than there was before, there is more. Tons more. I had started overhauling the Ticklish (female) Celebrity lists, and there's almost 160 names, and that's just the ones that begin with the letter A. Many of those names come from the last year, or even the last few months. And that's just the letter "A". I didn't even scratch the surface.

And it's not just newer "celebrities". I never thought I would find anything about Claudia Cardinale, but a quick Google search on her name and the Italian word for tickle, came up with something right away. TMF Jeff did a search on Google books and found that Shirley Maclaine had written (in detail) about a savage tickling she once received from an old boyfriend. These kinds of resources didn't exist until relatively recently.

Of course the definition of "celebrity" is a little looser than it used to be!

I think that’s more the thing… I see the cameo celebrities and I have no idea who most of them are

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back