• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Random Sole Encounters - are they true storylines?

relntn

Hi all, i'm new here. I've been browsing the forum in the past weeks but have joined up because i want to ask a question here.

And that question is, what is the community viewpoint on the authenticity of Random Sole Encounters clip scenarios. I read a number of the video clip descriptions on his store and was hyped someone had created real life content in this manner. I was quickly sold on them being true scenarios. This all before I had viewed a single clip.

But when i watched "Becky Gets Tricked Into Tickling & Bound Foot Worship" in full, it didn't feel authentic. It definitely felt to me like "Becky" was an actress playing a part. I won't write an essay with my reasoning, but I developed that impression within the first 60 seconds and it stayed throughtout the clip. What that did is crush my previous excitement and bring the other clip descriptions into doubt. A buzzkill as I was really looking forward to getting into the other clips. I do want to believe in those scenarios but right now i've got some doubts.

Therefore I'm pretty interested in hearing what other people's impressions are regarding the thruthfulness of the clip descriptions in that store.

The Becky clip and its elaborate storyline
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/1...ling-bound-foot-worship-1st-femalefemale-clip

Well, he does have great storylines..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

No, they're staged, with paid models.
There's a certain fan base that really goes for the non-consensual storyline, and they're providing it.
The storylines are just the marketing gimmick, like the "real" aspect of Reality TV.

Welcome to the Forum!

Last edited:
I thought they all were at first, but then I noticed a couple models that have been around for a while and the clip descriptions make it seems like they're random girls. The first one I noticed was the former basketball player/current coach scenario. The models name is Kelly. Very pretty, however she's really a model named Ivy Secret. But hey, the producer is creative with his scenarios, and I welcome that honestly. Plus his fans seem to really like his content. He's kinda dialed back some on updating his store, but his store was hovering around the top 15-20 in the TICKLING category when he was more consistent.

For me personally over the past 2-3 years, the scenario of random/new girls has become my favorite. I absolutely love the idea of girls who've never done any kind of fetish work before being introduced to it for the the first time. I've ordered a couple customs with these scenario from other producers. The customs had tickling in them, but it wasn't the main theme. And obviously the models aren't new, but they played the role well and the customs came out great. That all I care about.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back