• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Howard Stern: Jenny McCarthy Tickle Chair

BroadwayMaybe

Verified
TMF Hivemind! I have spent many a year searching for an honest-to-God video of Jenny McCarthy in Howard Stern's tickle chair. I know it exists. Does anyone have it? Video? Audio? Anything? Is the video simply an urban legend hangin' out with Nessie, Bigfoot, and the Chupacabra?

Who's got it? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

The video is urban legend. The date of the show was 9/22/2005, which falls between the end of the Howard Stern E! show (ended in July 2005) and the start of Howard Stern On Demand/Howard TV (began January 2006). This was because of the whole deal with transitioning to SiriusXM, so as a result, no video was shot for any media platforms. In the attachments, you'll see the first image with Jenny McCarthy was what she was wearing on that day for the interview, with the other images involving the tickling having her in the same top with the same necklace. No other Jenny McCarthy appearances have her in the same attire.

As for audio, I haven't dug deep into this, but I don't believe Stern has an extensive or complete audio library for on demand downloading and listening. What you would need is to get the Stern show for 9/22/2005 so you can get the audio of the tickle chair scene. Oddly enough, if you're intrepid enough, 9/22/2005 audio might be easier than a lot of his other shows for one important reason; Donald Trump called in to the show and talked about The Apprentice and some other things, so someone might have audio of the full show.

Attachments

• 21587-h10.jpg
    21587-h10.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 481
  • EIRM156WkAEeQll.jpg
    EIRM156WkAEeQll.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 550
  • EIRM2ujXsAAe_sD.jpg
    EIRM2ujXsAAe_sD.jpg
    158.3 KB · Views: 672
  • EIRM3KbXsAAUGX0.jpg
    EIRM3KbXsAAUGX0.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 593
  • EIRM2SAW4AAyFTs.jpg
    EIRM2SAW4AAyFTs.jpg
    152.1 KB · Views: 512
Too bad Jenny's feet aren't ticklish because her tootsies are gorgeous.

Here is the complete audio of jenny mccarthy on howard stern show. Its in 4 parts. You can combine it using hacha or play them directly using vlc.

mediafire.com/#bcjzwv6usl7gj

Also i think the video existed at one time here.
alabocbrou3.blogspot.com/2008/05/jenny-mccarthy-on-tickle-chair-video.html

But unfortunately it has a megaupload link, and that site doesnt exist anymore. If someone uploads it somewhere in the future, that would be lucky. Till then njoy the audio :)

After trying the links to either audio or video neither work. Please help, as I would like to reminisce.

After trying the links to either audio or video neither work. Please help, as I would like to reminisce.

The audio link works as i uploaded it on mediafire myself. It could be a problem with your ip address. use a vpn

Here is the complete audio of jenny mccarthy on howard stern show. Its in 4 parts. You can combine it using hacha or play them directly using vlc.

mediafire.com/#bcjzwv6usl7gj

Also i think the video existed at one time here.
alabocbrou3.blogspot.com/2008/05/jenny-mccarthy-on-tickle-chair-video.html

But unfortunately it has a megaupload link, and that site doesnt exist anymore. If someone uploads it somewhere in the future, that would be lucky. Till then njoy the audio :)

You may have uploaded it, but the audio link does not work.

Ugh, it's too painful to sit back and not help a brother. Here's the full half-hour (the tickling section is somewhere in there) on one small 5 mb mp3.....that is too large to post here! (mp4s have been increased to 6.75 mb but mp3s are still under that).

https://www.mediafire.com/file/4nyesi5qbg1qk9m/Jenny_McCarthy_on_Stern.mp3/file

Meangry is correct, this was aired at the tail end of the KRock days, after they had stopped filming the show. I believe they even mention that at some point in the interview, what a shame that it's not being filmed. So all we have are the screencaps posted on the Stern website (posted above by Meangry), and this audio.

Ugh, it's too painful to sit back and not help a brother. Here's the full half-hour (the tickling section is somewhere in there) on one small 5 mb mp3.....that is too large to post here! (mp4s have been increased to 6.75 mb but mp3s are still under that).

Internet, you're a gentleman and a scholar! I want you on my squad when I finally seek out Nessie.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/4nyesi5qbg1qk9m/Jenny_McCarthy_on_Stern.mp3/file

Meangry is correct, this was aired at the tail end of the KRock days, after they had stopped filming the show. I believe they even mention that at some point in the interview, what a shame that it's not being filmed. So all we have are the screencaps posted on the Stern website (posted above by Meangry), and this audio.

Thank you so much for posting this! The tickle talk starts around 9 minutes

Without listening to it, judging solely by her demeanor in the screen caps/plus she may have pissed herself, im guessing she must be quite ticklish. Lol

Without listening to it, judging solely by her demeanor in the screen caps/plus she may have pissed herself, im guessing she must be quite ticklish. Lol
OR...she just really enjoyed it. I've always liked that take better. ;-)

As he does in other tickle chair clips, Bababooey intentionally spills water on her at one point; it's not pee-pee.

If memory serves, it was a hot, sweltering, humid day in NYC and she remarked that that was sweat.

As I said, she gets water dumped on her (14 minutes into the clip that's linked), which happened in multiple "tickle chair" segments.

As I said, she gets water dumped on her (14 minutes into the clip that's linked), which happened in multiple "tickle chair" segments.

This. I knew you had mentioned it earlier and should have quoted it. Sorry about that. Once you said it, I remembered that being the case as well. Thanks

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back