• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Youtube channel using kids for tickling

smity

TMF Novice
I wont link the channel but recently i have noticed a youtube family using there kids for tickling and even taking requests from comments on how to tickle them e.g tickle their feet with feathers etc. Does anybody else find this disturbing as its pretty obvious that the people commenting are doing it for a certain reason that we wont talk it. Just want to get a general thought if the channel should be reported or just leave them be

cue all the creeps goin to youtube trying to find this family now

cue all the creeps goin to youtube trying to find this family now

It's a lot of channels at this point, the "tickle challenge" stuff has been a major problem for years now.

Flag the channel. It's for their own good.

I don't think the families are doing anything wrong. I tend to assume they're just naive, and aren't aware of the fetishy undercurrent of youtube.

But if reporting them wakes them up to who the audience for that kind of content actually is, that's probably a good thing.

I don't think the families are doing anything wrong. I tend to assume they're just naive, and aren't aware of the fetishy undercurrent of youtube.

But if reporting them wakes them up to who the audience for that kind of content actually is, that's probably a good thing.

Agreed.

There is a lot less nativity in the internet world then we like to think. Especially on youtube where views equal real money.

I repeat. Views equal money.

So your goal is to produce something that has a viable sized audience. That could be fashion advice, makeup tutorials. guides to fights in online games, a music video, performance and on and on.

But these folks decided "Hey how would you like to see us tickle your kids?"

Who the hell is their desired audience?

I don't have an answer that is comforting.

The tickle challenge videos tend to be young teens horsing around and posting stuff as brags to similar aged people, that happen to sweep up a lot of viewers that they are not thinking about. THEY are naive. But they are also early teens. They don't know better.

These are PARENTS. They should.

Flag the channel.

Myriads

There is a lot less nativity in the internet world then we like to think. Especially on youtube where views equal real money.

I repeat. Views equal money.

So your goal is to produce something that has a viable sized audience. That could be fashion advice, makeup tutorials. guides to fights in online games, a music video, performance and on and on.

But these folks decided "Hey how would you like to see us tickle your kids?"

Who the hell is their desired audience?

I don't have an answer that is comforting.

The tickle challenge videos tend to be young teens horsing around and posting stuff as brags to similar aged people, that happen to sweep up a lot of viewers that they are not thinking about. THEY are naive. But they are also early teens. They don't know better.

These are PARENTS. They should.

Flag the channel.

Myriads

I don't think they decide to make videos of themselves tickling their kids in a vacuum - they're already making videos of their families doing all kinds of things, from daily stuff like making and eating dinner, to little adventures like going to a theme park.

There's a whole genre of youtube video devoted to vlogging their daily lives - a lot of the boyfriend/girlfriend tickle challenge videos are in that same category. They don't just make a tickle challenge out of nowhere; they're either in the business of making videos that draw views, or they're trying to get into that business.

So what I think happens is that there are families that like to film themselves, some for money and some just because they like attention (although I'm sure even those have the hope of making money from it because who wouldn't hope for that if there's money to be made.)

And in that pursuit of money or attention, they sometimes stumble on the idea of a tickling challenge because they see other channels getting a lot of views (relatively speaking) from it. And they don't give it any more thought than that because these types of channels film themselves doing everything, just throwing ideas at a wall to see what sticks.

It's significant to us, but if you're not part of our world, or at least aware of our world, tickling can seem like nothing. I think to them it's no different than a hot sauce challenge or an ice bucket challenge or taking the family to laser tag.

But still I'd say flag the channel for the same reason I'd want to warn parents against having videos of their kinds in bathing suits on youtube, or doing any other activity that can get them perved on.

I don't think they decide to make videos of themselves tickling their kids in a vacuum - they're already making videos of their families doing all kinds of things, from daily stuff like making and eating dinner, to little adventures like going to a theme park.

There's a whole genre of youtube video devoted to vlogging their daily lives - a lot of the boyfriend/girlfriend tickle challenge videos are in that same category. They don't just make a tickle challenge out of nowhere; they're either in the business of making videos that draw views, or they're trying to get into that business.

So what I think happens is that there are families that like to film themselves, some for money and some just because they like attention (although I'm sure even those have the hope of making money from it because who wouldn't hope for that if there's money to be made.)

And in that pursuit of money or attention, they sometimes stumble on the idea of a tickling challenge because they see other channels getting a lot of views (relatively speaking) from it. And they don't give it any more thought than that because these types of channels film themselves doing everything, just throwing ideas at a wall to see what sticks.

It's significant to us, but if you're not part of our world, or at least aware of our world, tickling can seem like nothing. I think to them it's no different than a hot sauce challenge or an ice bucket challenge or taking the family to laser tag.

But still I'd say flag the channel for the same reason I'd want to warn parents against having videos of their kinds in bathing suits on youtube, or doing any other activity that can get them perved on.

Again, this. A boyfriend/girlfriend couple could realistically be "in the know" about ('Holy Fit' on YouTube, for example, dance around the fact that they're well aware people are 'baiting to their videos), but like people are bringing up in that Cameo thread, just because people are willing to tickle on camera or talk tickling doesn't automatically mean they're aware of them being treated as fetish whack-off fuel. For the overwhelming majority of the population, tickling is just childish horseplay that you do with your kids, nieces and nephews, etc.

I'd flag the channel.

Maybe the family doesn't give second thought to what kind of people some of those views might be coming from. We don't know. But like Jeff said, flagging it is a way to make them aware of that kind of audience.

Did anything happen with this? The channel I believe the OP is referring to has uploaded nearly 20 videos centered completely about tickling their children just in the past few months. :/ I wouldn't be concerned if it were just one or two videos, but nearly 20 is worrisome. If I were the parents, I'd absolutely want to know if content I was making about my children had a significant likelihood of being abused.

if its been flagged then people have done their bit and now its down to YouTube to inforce it, but i have to admitt its happening more and more, I think sometimes families do it to get views, and its hard to tell if they know just how dangerous it might be. Either way it could be argued irresponsible. But like what Jeff has said if its been flagged, that all we can do.

My controversial view that I stand by forever - no one under 18 should be on the internet at all.

I have no Facebook friends under 18, even family members. Anytime anyone under 18 needed to use my computer for homework, even if it was due tomorrow!! ..."dammit, the old computer's broken...sorry..."

There's TONS of sex online, torture videos, gross stuff, hate groups, trolls, curse words, drug talk, etc.…..basically, the internet's for adults, and in order for it to be free lest the "Morality police" want to censor it "for the children,"
keep your kids off of it.

Don't post pictures or videos of your kids, even on Facebook.

I can't stand it when teachers assign homework internet only. Studies have shown kids learn better by writing stuff down, and chalk boards are way cheaper than expensive laptops for every kid....that sometimes end up stolen, ha ha!

I don't care that I'm an old fuddy duddy, when I graduated high school, we were using Apple IIe's. Most of my classmates are successful today, so it isn't computers that will save education.

Anyway, I could go on and on, but absolutely flag the videos, report them, do whatever you have to.

Also let the parents know what's going on in the comment sections of those videos, and tell them go read a book at the library, or go play outside like normal kids.

Get away from the damn computer, save that for when they're adults. I don't know any kids who use the internet for "learning," and they aren't reading the works of Plato.
They're all playing video games or looking at stuff they shouldn't be, or being trolls to adults or their own school mates.

Go play baseball or something, get some exercise.

My controversial view that I stand by forever - no one under 18 should be on the internet at all.

I have no Facebook friends under 18, even family members. Anytime anyone under 18 needed to use my computer for homework, even if it was due tomorrow!! ..."dammit, the old computer's broken...sorry..."

There's TONS of sex online, torture videos, gross stuff, hate groups, trolls, curse words, drug talk, etc.…..basically, the internet's for adults, and in order for it to be free lest the "Morality police" want to censor it "for the children,"
keep your kids off of it.

Don't post pictures or videos of your kids, even on Facebook.

I can't stand it when teachers assign homework internet only. Studies have shown kids learn better by writing stuff down, and chalk boards are way cheaper than expensive laptops for every kid....that sometimes end up stolen, ha ha!

I don't care that I'm an old fuddy duddy, when I graduated high school, we were using Apple IIe's. Most of my classmates are successful today, so it isn't computers that will save education.

Anyway, I could go on and on, but absolutely flag the videos, report them, do whatever you have to.

Also let the parents know what's going on in the comment sections of those videos, and tell them go read a book at the library, or go play outside like normal kids.

Get away from the damn computer, save that for when they're adults. I don't know any kids who use the internet for "learning," and they aren't reading the works of Plato.
They're all playing video games or looking at stuff they shouldn't be, or being trolls to adults or their own school mates.

Go play baseball or something, get some exercise.

Wow. What's it like knowing everything about what every kid is doing on them there Intertubes, and yet, completely ignorant of the existence of parental controls and filters?

These channels & videos definitely need to be flagged, and I think YouTube should require users to provide some sort of proof that they are over 18, because I see so many kids commenting on tickling videos that are set to be age restricted, ones that very obviously appeal to tickle fetishists. That or parents need to be more involved in monitoring their kids' internet use.

If this channel is the channel I think it is, why exactly were we making moves to bother them? Out of a desire to protect the kids or to satiate our desire to be heroes and righteous?

I'm just curious either way.

I'm not going to tell you what to do or not to do about this issue or argue with anyone, as I'm not a fetishist.
Instead, there are a few things that I'm curious about:
1. Does anyone with a tickle fetish do any actual harm to the children by viewing a video on youtube where they get tickled? (and just tickled, not "finished" with vibrating instruments as in many tickling studios nowadays). What is the harm in your opinion when the children can't see what some occasional distant viewer might do at his place while viewing these innocent videos?

2. It seems interesting that the ones who care about the issue most and wish to "warn" the parents are tickle fetishists themselves. Ordinary people just don't care as much as fetishists do, fetishists seem to be more embarrassed and almost offended by the existence of kid tickling on youtube.
As if it's their personal problem, or maybe they are afraid of finding the desire to view those videos in themselves.

Would be nice to understand these two things

Last edited:
If this channel is the channel I think it is, why exactly were we making moves to bother them? Out of a desire to protect the kids or to satiate our desire to be heroes and righteous?

I'm just curious either way.

And this, exactly.
I know some "subjects" who satiate their desire to be heroes by spending their time trying to find real-life contacts of models of tickling videos and warn them about all the things fetishists can do in detail while viewing the videos, trying to shame them and cherishing the embarrassment they can get from the models.

Mostly though the models just laugh at those pathetic creeps and get annoyed.

Last edited:
Yeah to most people with kids, tickling is just a cute thing to do I suppose. Let’s face it, we’re the ones that got our wires crossed for some reason. hahaha.
Because it is a turn on of sorts for me, i do get uncomfortable watching kids get tickled, but i realize that’s a natural thing most parents do with their kids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw and Indian woman doing this with her kids. It didn't seem that bad (fetishness aside) because from her end it IS just tickling. She's playing with her kids, laughing, having fun, maybe making a little $$, and that's it.

But I reported her anyway. She also had "Slap Challenges" with a daughter on the channel. Now I know life in Indian can be a bit rougher for kids than it is in the U.S. - where protesters can call their moms to stand in front of them if it gets scary, in the grand tradition of the Civil Rights Era :cynical: - but that's too much. Child abuse reported.

Just because tickling is sexual for us, doesn't mean that it's an inherently sexual act. Should we be imposing our sexuality on this innocent family and forcing them to see this act as sexual?

Moreover, should we be flagging this content as being for adults? Tickling is not a sexual or inappropriate act on its own.

Last edited:
The act of tickling is completely innocent and I believe the families who make that type of video aren't necessarily aware of the fetish aspect of it. It's fun for them. I can definitely understand why some people would feel uneasy about watching it because of the small children involved but at the end of the day it's about how we interpret it. I personally don't like to watch videos like that because I get that uneasy feeling but I'm not going to knock someone else who watches.

It reminds of someone who has a fetish for hands. They flag all of the high 5 videos.

If you are flagging a family video perhaps that says more about you than the video in question.

Better flag all of the yoga videos.. they might show feet. Better yet flag all videos with women.. someone must be looking at them in an unwholesome way.

Lighten up people. These videos are just harmless fun.

That's the same kind of attitude that gets people to think it's OK to feature minors on this site. It may be harmless fun when it happens at home, but to broadcast it so that sick pedos can watch it is utterly disgusting.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back