• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What's the most unusual request you've had for Tickling RP?

CapturedDoll

Verified
Something that you consider unusual or interesting aside from the Tickling.

Last edited:
Telling me to put nylons on im a man ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

hmmm interesting topic. I spend some time in the chatroom usually as a way to workshop writing ideas with a few of my friends here. But I often get quite a few PM's and sometimes those include RP requests.

I actually try not to kink shame and there is a part of me that believes all fantasies, or at least most have their place as long as they are manifested in a safe and respectful way. So 'unusual is subjective. Plenty of people might think I am weird after all. What I do find weird, or maybe even annoying however, is the fixation on certain aspects of tickling. For example when I tell people "no I do not wear nylons" or "I tend to prefer more gentle and playful tickling in real life" and they respond with something like" yeah, but what IF you did wear nylons?" or "yeah, but I bet I could torture you in a way that you would love."

Like I said I think exploring kinks is a normal and healthy thing to want to do. But once someone clearly expresses a lack of mutual interest, it is weird to keep badgering them about it. I hope that makes sense

Last edited:
That's actually a good idea for a topic, CD! :goodjob:

I do not do RP (although I am an avid RPG player) but I've had two odd requests. The first one is from people who mistake my screen name for that of a woman; somehow a word ending in "ae" sounds feminine to them. The 2nd one is much more fun: one day I arrived on the chat and it was night time in the good old US of A. There were a group of people actively talking so I said hello, how is everyone, stuff like that. Then a guy asked whether I was ticklish; thinking it was kind of normal etiquette for a forum like ours (I was fairly new to the chat back then), I candidly replied "yes, very, actually" and described a few areas as requested.

Then before I could type anything else: BOOOM, all hell broke loose. There were like three very fast typing guys who started to include me in some kind of gay fantasy of theirs that involved hanging me to a chandelier and tickling me. I swear that I am not making this up, that's literally what those guys were typing. They were launched so hot they did not even notice my WTF reaction, and only stopped when I literally said that yes I liked to be tickled sometimes but not by a bunch of dudes and certainly not "virtually" on a chat meant for discussion :blaugh: It was awkward, but the funny kind of awkward. And I had never previously heard of hanging people from chandeliers before tickling them as a niche practice of our fetish, but I guess we learn something new everyday, am I right? :D

I guess when it comes to tickling fantasies, anything is possible. I wouldn't mind hanging someone up as long as it could be comfortable to them and I had access to their feet, too. But I don't think I would depend on a chandelier being strong enough to support a struggling 'lee! :p Oh, and I would prefer it be a female, too!

I actually try not to kink shame and there is a part of me that believes all fantasies, or at least most have their place as long as they are manifested in a safe and respectful way. So 'unusual is subjective.

Very true.

I need to redo my original post. I don't want my thread to be misconstrued.

When a guy in chat asked me to RP in a private room even when I told him (and it was in my profile at the time) that I played with women. I know at one point he typed, "Aw, come on."

Like that was going to be successful incentive.

When a guy in chat asked me to RP in a private room even when I told him (and it was in my profile at the time) that I played with women. I know at one point he typed, "Aw, come on."

Like that was going to be successful incentive.

"Aw come on!"

(guy magically switches sexual orientation)

:laughhard:

If it really works, we've gotta try with the females now :D

:iagree: I think we've got the basis for a great comedy script, right there :blaugh: This could be the new American Pie :rolleyes:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back