• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Long lost studios.

va_duke_89

TMF Poster
Took a trip down memory lane today... Remembering the studios and individuals who no longer post content. These are a few of the many that I really enjoyed... This doesn't mean they are gone forever, just that they haven't posted in a while.

- The Last Laugh inc.
- Parkers Amateur Tickling Videos
- Tidas and Aela
- Shy and Wild Tickling

Maybe some day a few will return.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Shy and Wild is Tickle Hotness.

Although I prefer his classic content.

Tickle Town

All Art Fetish/TMJ Productions

Tickle Challenge

Tickle Touch

Tickle Town

All Art Fetish/TMJ Productions

Tickle Challenge

Tickle Touch

I remember Tickle Town had an offshoot of their site called Ticklish-Teens, where they featured videos of girls who were either 18 or 19, including one who they said was still a senior in high school while she was filming her clips.

Were Tidas and Aela a "studio"? I thought they would just share clips here free.

I remember Tickle Town had an offshoot of their site called Ticklish-Teens, where they featured videos of girls who were either 18 or 19, including one who they said was still a senior in high school while she was filming her clips.

I never heard of that site. Would've loved to see it.

Tickle Town was very underrated. Sadly when he retired, the site went with him. I think I remember him saying that for a while he doing more to combat piracy than actually making content. So right now the only way to see any of his clips is if they're floating around on the internet somewhere. I get why producers shut everything down when they retire, but it sucks for those who didn't get to purchase, or even see, the content. They really missed out.

I don't know about TMJ or Tickle Touch, but I think piracy also led to Tickle Challenge calling it quits. He had his own site for a while, but now it's just his C4S store that's still up.

I never heard of that site. Would've loved to see it.

Tickle Town was very underrated. Sadly when he retired, the site went with him. I think I remember him saying that for a while he doing more to combat piracy than actually making content. So right now the only way to see any of his clips is if they're floating around on the internet somewhere. I get why producers shut everything down when they retire, but it sucks for those who didn't get to purchase, or even see, the content. They really missed out.

I don't know about TMJ or Tickle Touch, but I think piracy also led to Tickle Challenge calling it quits. He had his own site for a while, but now it's just his C4S store that's still up.

That Tickle Town spin-off company just basically came and went without anyone taking notice of it,which is why it is so extremely rare to hear about.

Shy and Wild is Tickle Hotness.

Although I prefer his classic content.

James Drake is pretty much posting a lot of his classic clips nowadays,as it is married and busy with his outside-of-the-industry job(according to one of his now-retired tickle models[that I did a session with{a few years ago}]).

MayBird!

Tao!
Now you’re really in the wayback machine!

Tao did some of the worst videos of all time but somehow gave us one early silent 8mm classic (“Tickled Pink”) of the genre.

Maybird also came up with one great video, not sure how the rest of their stuff was.

The good stuff was really hard to find in those days.

Hey there! We're still here, just had a ton of real-life stuff going on. We'll post more videos once we both get into shape and feel more comfortable in front of the camera again. Looking forward to it, actually! Really honored to have made the list though!

Hey there! We're still here, just had a ton of real-life stuff going on. We'll post more videos once we both get into shape and feel more comfortable in front of the camera again. Looking forward to it, actually! Really honored to have made the list though!
Your content is quite popular, and I myself enjoy the belly button tickling video. I'm sure we all understand the real-life stuff, gotta keep yourselves good first. Glad to hear you're planning on more content and we can't wait to see it!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Remember how your heart pounded when you saw the monthly ad show up in your mailbox for, Platinum, SOA (Simply Outrageous Adventures), Tickling Holly, Pam's Feet, Harmony Concepts, and FMC (Foot Magic Concepts)?

What about Camp Tickle? I remember browsing that site when I was a youngster around 1998.

If I remember correctly, it was a boyfriend and girlfriend team who collaborated on stories, and pictures.

The Evil Ticklers/Ogre Productions.

I’ll always fly the flag for this company as there was an emphasis on nylon tickling with ‘girl next door’ type models (some of them nieces of Penelope, one of the ticklers). There was also an off the scale ticklish older woman who sometimes served as a tickler, with many of the lees appearing in multiple videos. There was no storyline, no banter, no bad acting, just relentless tickle torture.

From 2005-07 they made many videos, and then nothing until 2013. It was then one video a year until 2015, and nothing since. A shame...but God bless C4S.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back