• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Long lost studios.

Tickle Central

Until his C4S store was closed earlier this year, it remained one of the top selling tickling stores, despite no updates since 2013.

I've heard some speculate that the producer wasn't a good person though. Years ago, I think it was TickleAbuse, said he heard something pretty bad about him. He wouldn't say what it was.

The Evil Ticklers/Ogre Productions.

I’ll always fly the flag for this company as there was an emphasis on nylon tickling with ‘girl next door’ type models (some of them nieces of Penelope, one of the ticklers). There was also an off the scale ticklish older woman who sometimes served as a tickler, with many of the lees appearing in multiple videos. There was no storyline, no banter, no bad acting, just relentless tickle torture.

From 2005-07 they made many videos, and then nothing until 2013. It was then one video a year until 2015, and nothing since. A shame...but God bless C4S.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Couldn't agree more. They did have some lovely videos, and the older woman is my dream lee. Hope they come back some day...

That's wonderful to hear! Yeah, we've changed states, careers, and I even changed to female! So, yeah! Life has been coming at us hard. However! I've gotten a lovely new table and haven't let my skills drop, so it's going to be good stuff when we finally get ready to shoot again. Glad y'all are still fond though, it means a lot!

Your content is quite popular, and I myself enjoy the belly button tickling video. I'm sure we all understand the real-life stuff, gotta keep yourselves good first. Glad to hear you're planning on more content and we can't wait to see it!

Screen Shot 2020-05-05 at 11.45.22 PM.pngTickle Town's stocks were my favorite. Reminds me that I meant to ask the forum if anyone knew where to get a set like they used in the photo.

Viper Productions! Would honestly do anything to purchase some of those old vids with Troy (best ticklee of all time, IMO) and Christina

The Evil Ticklers/Ogre Productions.

I’ll always fly the flag for this company as there was an emphasis on nylon tickling with ‘girl next door’ type models (some of them nieces of Penelope, one of the ticklers). There was also an off the scale ticklish older woman who sometimes served as a tickler, with many of the lees appearing in multiple videos. There was no storyline, no banter, no bad acting, just relentless tickle torture.

From 2005-07 they made many videos, and then nothing until 2013. It was then one video a year until 2015, and nothing since. A shame...but God bless C4S.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Absolutely! They were so underrated!

Nice to see some others appreciating The Evil Ticklers! I think my favourite ‘lee was either the older lady or Penelope herself. Both of their reactions were insane!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Apart from the lightning in a bottle of RealTickling, it's the 'girl next door' tickling stores I miss:

Vellication Video. (RIP Irving Krebb)

Parker's Amateur Videos (I was in love with Dorothy, like everyone else ;) )

I liked TMJ too. Especially Maya and Peaches. SoCal tickling had some nice clips. I liked the ones with Erin.

AbsolutelyTickled is fantastic too. I think they're still around but they don't shoot much.

There was another producer whose name escapes me. There was a male ler who would wear a black mask (no, not the legendary RealTickling) and one of their regular lees was a curvy brunette called Jennifer I think. I get the impression this was a local store with a group of friends and acquaintances shooting clips. They didn't have the usual crop of models who do the circuit. Does this ring a bell with anyone?

Apart from the lightning in a bottle of RealTickling, it's the 'girl next door' tickling stores I miss:

Parker's Amateur Videos (I was in love with Dorothy, like everyone else ;) )

I liked TMJ too. Especially Maya and Peaches. SoCal tickling had some nice clips. I liked the ones with Erin.

AbsolutelyTickled is fantastic too. I think they're still around but they don't shoot much.

There was another producer whose name escapes me. There was a male ler who would wear a black mask (no, not the legendary RealTickling) and one of their regular lees was a curvy brunette called Jennifer I think. I get the impression this was a local store with a group of friends and acquaintances shooting clips. They didn't have the usual crop of models who do the circuit. Does this ring a bell with anyone?

Laugh Out Loud?

Laugh Out Loud?

YES! That was the store.

I did some digging and it seems they were taken by surprise at how successful their store was and since they were regular people with regular jobs and people who were spotted and identified were started to get noticed noticed in social media, they decided to close down.

Ah well, they were good while they were lasted.

I always enjoyed JanB's tickling clips. She had some older participants, which I enjoy, but here clips were very long. I have three of them and would have probably gotten the rest if she was stallion business.

Another company going that you don't see stuff from was EE which I think was Encore Entertainment. I'm not sure if they ever had a digital store or not. I'm old enough to remember the post office being the only way to get tickle material.

100% agree, I actually came here to post about how much I loved Irving Krebb's content and how influential it was to me in my early days of accepting my fetish. If ANYONE has his vid of Rhonda I have a lot of clips to trade in return as I have been desperately searching for it for years now!

I actually remembered another studio, although I'm not exactly sure of the name. But I think it was called MissToeGoddess, or something like that. She had some great clips.

YES! That was the store.

I did some digging and it seems they were taken by surprise at how successful their store was and since they were regular people with regular jobs and people who were spotted and identified were started to get noticed noticed in social media, they decided to close down.

Ah well, they were good while they were lasted.

Thanks! And that was pretty much the story. We talked about expanding, hiring models, etc. but decided to just let it fade away. Interesting experience, and if the stars ever line up again, who knows...?

Q

I actually remembered another studio, although I'm not exactly sure of the name. But I think it was called MissToeGoddess, or something like that. She had some great clips.

Yeah, she was great. If I remember right, a stalker fan broke into her house and that made her shut down her shop.

I remember when I first discovered that tickling indeed was a fetish. Back in those days, I could only look at the pictures since I was living at home and had no chance of watching videos. But I remember that the 2 studios that were my "go-to" sites were TickleFlix and TicklePlay. Anyone remember those?

Took a trip down memory lane today... Remembering the studios and individuals who no longer post content. These are a few of the many that I really enjoyed... This doesn't mean they are gone forever, just that they haven't posted in a while.

- The Last Laugh inc.

Heheh! It feels weird to be included on this list, because I'm definitely still active. It's true that I went through a period of about 4 years without releasing anything new (around 2013-2017, I think). But I eventually started updating my store again. In fact, over the last year or so I've been significantly more prolific than I've ever been during the 18 years I've been running The Last Laugh. Heck, just in 2020 I've released 8 new tickling series so far, plus a couple of foot fetish series.

I post on the Tickling Video Clips forum each time I add a new clip. Maybe you don't visit that forum very often, or maybe you just got unlucky and didn't notice my posts?

As a side note, it's not a big deal at all, but technically my business' name hasn't been "The Last Laugh Inc" for a long, long time. It was only incorporated for less than a year, at least 16-17 years ago. Now, the "inc" part remained in my old website's URL because changing my domain name was too much trouble. That's the reason for the confusion. But I got rid of that site a few years ago, and my business' name has really been just "The Last Laugh" for most of its existence.

Heheh! It feels weird to be included on this list, because I'm definitely still active. It's true that I went through a period of about 4 years without releasing anything new (around 2013-2017, I think). But I eventually started updating my store again. In fact, over the last year or so I've been significantly more prolific than I've ever been during the 18 years I've been running The Last Laugh. Heck, just in 2020 I've released 8 new tickling series so far, plus a couple of foot fetish series.

I post on the Tickling Video Clips forum each time I add a new clip. Maybe you don't visit that forum very often, or maybe you just got unlucky and didn't notice my posts?

As a side note, it's not a big deal at all, but technically my business' name hasn't been "The Last Laugh Inc" for a long, long time. It was only incorporated for less than a year, at least 16-17 years ago. Now, the "inc" part remained in my old website's URL because changing my domain name was too much trouble. That's the reason for the confusion. But I got rid of that site a few years ago, and my business' name has really been just "The Last Laugh" for most of its existence.
It's great to have you back. I'm not as attentive with some posts as many, so I'm sure I missed your posts. I will definitely remember the correct name.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

It's great to have you back. I'm not as attentive with some posts as many, so I'm sure I missed your posts. I will definitely remember the correct name.

To be fair, I rarely post on the TMF aside from my new clip annoucements. And threads on the Tickling Video Clips forum get pushed down the list very quickly. So I guess I'm easy to miss. As for the name, that's perfectly understandable. I mean, the domain name and URL I had for many years gave people plenty of reason to believe my little business was still called The Last Laugh Inc, so it's not surprising that it still happens.

still looking for Maybird 1 and 2 in clip format if anyone has them, here is a pic of the girl tickled ! PMs are welcome !

50375454713_1a46727713_n.jpg

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back