• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anyone in here from the Uk

Wesker28

1st Level Orange Feather
I just heard this interesting report on the lockdown situation, lifting it has not been announced yet because apparently people are too scared to go out. Is this true or just a made up opinion poll of nonsense?

I would of thought most people want to go out again properly and have a normal life.

The lockdown is planned to be lifted on the 26th May.

I'd assume most foljs did want to, it's just on the news all I kept hearing was stuff like "It's too soon to tell when the lockdown can be lifted safely."

No, apparently the opinion of people is that they are too scared to, I just wanted to raise this because, is this the media playing games again or is this people being genuinely stupid?

In any case Boris is going to record a new message and get rid of the 1984 one that is constantly playing.

Nope, I'm not from the UK. If you are, I hope your doing okay.

Hope the pandemic hasn't made Brexit that much more troublesome for where you are.

Question though, I heard Britain was going to rebuild the Parliament building as it's in dire need of repair and upgrading.

Is that true and if that's the case are they gonna simply demolish the old building or do it slowly over the years as Parliament is still in session?

Nope, I'm not from the UK. If you are, I hope your doing okay.
Tyranny is not ok. At least you have a President that wants to re-open and keep his country moving.
In the Uk we have a pm that does, but seems to be strangely held hostage by his Party. It is rather infuriating.

Hope the pandemic hasn't made Brexit that much more troublesome for where you are.
fortunately not, although they have been trying to mess it up again! The most recent attempt was asking to delay the transition period. Nope, the conservative party said no.

Question though, I heard Britain was going to rebuild the Parliament building as it's in dire need of repair and upgrading.
Is that true and if that's the case are they gonna simply demolish the old building or do it slowly over the years as Parliament is still in session?
No idea and frankly that is the last thing on my mind at the moment.

Tyranny is not ok. At least you have a President that wants to re-open and keep his country moving.

That's not necessarily a good thing. Because our president wants to reopen the nation, we're facing a possible second wave of infection even BIGGER than the first wave.

Fortunately not, although they have been trying to mess it up again! The most recent attempt was asking to delay the transition period. Nope, the conservative party said no.

I'm wondering if Ireland and Scotland feel the same way as you do about Brexit? Maybe the people in those nations will vote to leave the UK in order to stay in Europe?

That's not necessarily a good thing. Because our president wants to reopen the nation, we're facing a possible second wave of infection even BIGGER than the first wave.
Who is actually saying this?

I'm wondering if Ireland and Scotland feel the same way as you do about Brexit? Maybe the people in those nations will vote to leave the UK in order to stay in Europe?
As I understand it, scotland and ireland want to leave the EU. the SNP don't however, they want to leave the UK and remain in the EU, which as I believe most scots do not want.. But then again most scots don't want to leave the UK. It is a rather interesting situation.

Who is actually saying this?

Most medical professionals here are saying that opening up the USA again will lead to a second wave of infection.

It actually happened with the Spanish Flu in the early 1900's when many protests led to states dropping any sort of quarantine measures.

The Flu spread even further and infected many more leading to more deaths. Sadly it looks like history is going to repeat itself. :(

I tried to google claims of people being too scared to go outside and didn't find anything.
Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.

I am in the UK and haven't found this to be the case. In fact, that has been WHY we needed the last couple of lockdowns. Because people weren't following the guidelines and going out having parties and such. The latter going that far is of coudrse the minority, but it happens. But I also found it to be quite busy in town in between the lockdowns. And people who should have been staying at home because they were classed as 'vulnerable' or people who are told to wear face coverings still weren't. So I don't find that report to be true. It was probably a small survey that was done in London or something haha. I think they are more afraid/aware of it down there.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back