• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Most Exotic of Tastes (*/F, Sexual)

tdh19882012

TMF Poster

I could have screamed. I could have cried. I could have absolutely balled my eyes out and turned the air the deepest, most vivid shade of blue the world had ever seen in the process.

They stopped, again. My heart broke, again. And they laughed at me, again. Cheeky and lusty giggles both infuriating me and stoking my libido beyond belief.*Please, stop stopping!*I cried out to them, my body trembling in this blasted web of suspension, frantic with a desire burning so ferociously it reduced what inhibitions I'd felt earlier on to smouldering ashes.

I had no control anymore, this divine and harrowing treatment causing it to evaporate along with that burning sense of humiliation what felt like hours ago now. My body belonged to them and it hung helplessly in its binds a bristling mass of frazzled nerves with a heart in it's throat when one of them slipped the cup of my bra down. The cooling breath of air on my nipple replaced in an instant by the heat of a hungry and insatiable mouth and that mouth had brought a friend, too. Tongues and teeth attempted to outdo one another in a heavenly competition that made my head spin.

Fingertips spidered their way menacingly along the back of my thighs and swept over the contours of my backside and were it not for this horrible gag holding my mouth wide open I would have gnashed my teeth and howled my rage at these teasing, torturing... Oh, no damn word did their saucy depravity any justice. Time and again they had reduced me to a gibbering, steaming wreck twitching in response to their loving caress, wailing through tears for release only for their manicures to devastate my hopes and dreams, sending me screaming into an hysterical abyss.

I could feel her breath again, I had no clue who she was but the heat of it tantalised my labia and I arched my back in a desperate bid to be reunited with her wild tongue. I practically felt the vibration of her devious chuckle down there and I twisted side to side as far as this bondage allowed, frantically searching for her but finding only fresh fucking air.*Where is it? Where!? Come on! OH, FUCK OFF!*Their laughter was driving me insane.

Fingernails slithered along the nape of my neck and into my hair, grasping at it and my despairing whine melted away with the return of the equally craved and dreaded kisser. It was agony. Sheer, blissful agony every time she kissed me. I ached to kiss her back, to take her in my arms, to wrap my legs around this goddess whom I knew only by her floral, vanilla-like scent and ability to rend my heart in two even as she filled it with ecstasy.

It was building again, her tongue was suffocating me with desire and my nipples were teased to the point of pain and the fingers threatening my helpless, swinging backside with more tickling started instead to-*Oh, God almighty!*I clenched my jaw, determined more than ever to shatter this gag once and for all and rip myself free of these infernal bindings. The very last scrap of privacy and dignity I had was ruthlessly torn away with the spread of my cheeks and a ravenous tongue lapped away at that most forbidden of places and I was sweating, gasping and gurgling as the deliciously sensitive sensation had my very pores screaming out for release.

That wicked tongue travelled the length of my virgin crack with such mind-meltingly loving sweeps it made me cry. I sobbed openly, dampening the inside of my identity-sparing cat mask as Kisser released the fistful of hair she held and I swooned with tears rolling down my cheeks. I begged as earnestly as I possibly could with this devilish gag jamming my mouth wide open but all that came out was the usual unintelligible grunts and gurgles.

My thighs were quivering, straining with all their might to shut out the ridiculous introduction of what I assumed were two long feathers swishing and swooping across my swollen lips and I squeaked in shock as more were introduced.

They swept the length of my upper body, mercilessly caressing from my undulating hips to my sweating underarms and more still blazed agonisingly delicate paths along my goosebumps-ridden legs from underneath my knees, along my calves and ending with threatening flutters against my bare heels. Their kiss was electrifying and these cruel, pitiless bitches played me like a puppet, conducting their symphony of euphoric misery with feathered batons and their audience - my mind - was as desperate for it to end as it was morbidly intrigued to see what would happen next.

Kisser's fingers clutched my hair again and my heart leapt with joy, punching the air in spirit and eagerly sought out that delicious mouth while I jerked and writhed under feathers. There was no mouth. But my heartbreak was short lived when the firm outline of a shoe formed a musky prison for my nose and my mouth. I couldn't do it. Not again. I shook my head but her hand held firm, the shoe was locked onto my face and it followed me everywhere. In protest I held my breath and groaned, refusing to play along.

Fingernails suddenly danced across my armpit and I choked in surprise before the laughter began to overwhelm me. In a flash I was howling in defeat and inhaling the aroma of sweaty, musky-with-a-hint-of-vanilla toes and the fingers left my armpit and my nose sought out more of that scent which, once again, had spun me into a hypersexual frenzy.

They were bullying me even while forcing me into a delirious haze. I heard them calling me things:*foot slut, pathetic, disgusting.*The list went on. But I didn't care. I was too far gone to give a shit what they thought now. I was no longer a gym teacher. I was their plaything. Their property. And I sniffed out more and more of that shoe with a hunger that would shame a Bloodhound.

Through the cords and the cuffs fixed around my wrists and ankles I could feel a rumbling. It was deep, foreboding and it fired up in tandem with a terrifying and rejoicing scream from somewhere on the other side of this basement and I was overcome with envious whimpering.

The shoe was overwhelming me with its intoxicating fragrance, the feathers still had my heart pounding, the memories of Kisser and her diabolical exploits were fresh on my lips and now I was forced to listen to the screeching appreciation of my best friend, Scarlett.

I could hear cheering over there as I squirmed, tittering despite anger under vanilla musk and devilish fronds. Cheering and whooping and high fives were slapping as they exorcised a demon from poor Scarlett. I could hear it, so damn clearly as some vibrator-wielding sadist turned her into a god-damn water feature while she choked and heaved and gurgled in her own language, indecipherable as my own as my beloved shoe was dropped, the feathers were dropped and fingernails- no, they were talons, witch-like talons were descending upon my slick skin and for entirely different reasons, my best friend and I began to absolutely*freak the F out.

But why!?*I could not remember agreeing to...*This!*At least not quite so*much*as this. Why were they tickling me again! Where was my reward? My questions never made it through the painful laughter. I was smouldering, they could see it just as surely as I could feel it. But, no. They totally blanked my weeping, glistening pussy and focussed their will on finding every single last nerve on my body and tickling the utter shit out of it. Scarlett's screaming was subsiding and she began laughing along with me. But in sheer, joyous gratitude. Not blind, raging panic! The injustice of it all crushed me.

I hurled myself left and right but their ticklish talons were everywhere, following my every movement with frightening precision. I wondered how many others had thrashed and cursed beneath these very same fingernails, swinging from the very same bondage in this dimly lit basement which now reeked of my tortured desperation and Scarlett's screaming satisfaction. Even through her gag I could hear her thanking whoever was over there with her. Thanking them!*Fucking bitch!

“Tickle, tickle, tickle.”*Came the honeyed and husky cooing of Kisser as her tongue darted around my ear and my abs began to burn with laughter. Not one part of my body was dry beneath this relentless tickling and I screamed out for the teasing to return. That 'edging' as it was apparently called. Anything,*anything*but this!*Please! Give ME something to be thankful for!

Were it not for my gag I would have chewed myself free and happily lived the rest of my life without arms when hands grabbed at my knees and more grasped my thighs, right up by my hips and my lungs were squeezed empty in one forceful, wretched howl. I'd been mortified the very first time that spot had been hit and as I shook with silent hilarity memories came flooding back to me.

Mateo. Scarlett's divorce lawyer and subsequent husband of three years. Wrestling me to the floor one evening, stripping me to nothing but a pair of laddering tights as Scarlett herself watched on in amusement with my OFSTED evaluation in hand, cheering him on. That spot. Pinned to the floor with both of his hands snaking around my belly and sliding down onto my hips and bang. That spot. God... The things I'd promised them both in return for an end to it.

I was distraught, the tickling of my hips and thighs was surely going to be the end of me and I ached so damn badly. I never sweat and burned this much outside of the gym, never. It was unbelievable. I was even losing my voice as they tweaked and grabbed and massaged. I couldn't lose my voice,*please*- it's bloody parent's evening tomorrow!

Fingernails sank into the cringing flesh of my feet and my eyes rolled back behind the Cat's eyelids. Every skitter of nail lashing across my soles caused me to convulse like they'd split open a mains cable and were whipping exposed wires across my skin. I had no air left. I had absolutely nothing left at all. What little fight there had been was destroyed by lacquered nails scurrying across my pivoting feet and I was starting to feel queasy.

The ladies ravaging my thighs eased up and their hands - those torturing claws became soothing, caressing lovers. But I couldn't relax, so many times I'd lowered my guard and allowed their affections to carry me up into heaven only to be viciously dragged back into hell with not one second of notice.

“Good Lord, she's soaking wet.”*Oh, those accents.*They made me cringe, perfectly at home as they would have been on the set of Downton bloody Abbey.*“Reverend?”

“My Lady?”

“Refreshments.”

I heard a bottle shaking and a second later I was spluttering in alarm with jets of water shooting into my mouth while Kisser's hand held me still.

“It doesn't do to have guests going thirsty.”*I could hear it. I could*hear*the delight in her smile as she sprayed and I choked with watering eyes and a burning nose. With a venomous tone to my gagged screaming I cursed at the posh bitch when the spritzing finally stopped and my body relaxed a little, realising it wasn't drowning after all.

“Such poor breeding.”*She tutted, grabbing and twisting my left nipple and I screeched at the blazing pain.*“Learn your place, girl.”*My scream reached an ear-splitting crescendo before she released me.

The poison in my tone vanished, replaced in an instant with frantic apology when suddenly I was electrocuted by the flickering of fingernails. I could have crawled out of my own skin when my toes were held apart and I heard tutting as people picked away at sock fluff before their tongues began to lick me clean.

“Oh... Livvy! Livvy, you simply must try these.”*I heard one of them gasping to a friend as she drooled over my toes. At my other foot, her worshipping cohort agreed and they devoured my feet with enthusiasm. My toes popped out of one mouth and straight into another and immediately there were murmurs of approval.

“Isn't she just the most delicious chav? And so ticklish!”*They laughed and I sizzled with both contempt and pure, wanton need as they ate my feet and Lady McSnoot molested and chewed on my boobs.

Their teeth. Oh... God! I wanted to tear my bloody hair out! They grated down the sides of each big toe and nibbled their ways one, by one, by one, by one before dragging across the tips of each and starting the cycle all over again. I barely noticed the rough treatment of my tits as those mouths tortured my toes. Were they supremely skilled or was I just obscenely ticklish there?

“No, no, don't stop. Carry on. I just want to try something.”*The toe nibbling continued while fingernails scurried into my heels and right at the base of my arch in a particularly sensitive spot that had me connected to the mains and wailing in silent disbelief again.

“Oh dear.”*Sneered the Lady.*“Are they being terribly cruel back there?”

YES! STOP THEM!*My mind screamed at her as visions of living out the rest of my days at some sort of clinic shimmered within it. She abandoned my breasts and cupped her hands around the top of each of my thighs. She squeezed.

“Such vigour... Such stamina. Perhaps there is a hint of pedigree in there somewhere.”

I couldn't answer her, but I could envision choking her to death between my*pedigree*thighs even distracted as I was by the exuberance in her ticklish touch. She had an instinct for it, I was sure. Her fingers drilled right into the creases between my thighs and my hips and I sobbed crazed, humiliated laughter as I pissed myself right in front of her. She snorted in disapproval and her tickling became ever more callous.

I was on the verge of a nervous breakdown with these fiends making such agonising, loathsome love to me while Scarlett was being destroyed all over again. Searing pleasure swept though my feet and along my legs, through my tits and into the pit of my belly all to a backing track of slapping, clapping skin and Scarlett's muffled grunting and gagging. My clit poked out shamelessly between drenched lips and I could see it there in my mind. One poor, lonely little button, screaming out for someone to press it and bring an end to its passion-starved misery.*Stop sucking on her toes!*It begged.*Suck on me instead!

But they ignored my clit's attention seeking. In fact their own attentions seemed distracted by the cacophony of mashing skin, muted choking and the masculine cries of satisfaction from the other end of this room. Discarded as if they were nothing, my toes joined my nipples, damp in the cool air as the heels of high society click clacked away from me and I was left alone to writhe and seethe with such an intolerable, aching itch down there that I vowed with all of my heart this would be the last time.

Never, ever again would I attend one of Mateo's parties. At least not as part of the entertainment. I didn't care how good the compensation was, nothing was worth*this*level of punishment. Shoes came walking back to me and stopped by my head. That aftershave...

The man of the hour. He unfastened my gag and I was stopped cruelly from venting my anger at him by the incredible ache across my entire jaw. I could barely move it! And he knew.*“It'll ease up, don't worry”.*His fingers trailed through my hair in an attempt at reassurance but I was so charged by the torture of those wily bitches that every single touch had me in tears of unfulfilled desire. I heard him stop a waiter for a drink before he stood and called to the room.

“Ladies, gentlemen, if I may have your attention for one- no, please, don't stop that on my account-”*he said with amusement to the men pounding into Scarlett's lithe, athletic frame.

“I would like to thank you all for attending this evening. Be you partner, client, friend or a combination, you've each helped to make this a truly magical and memorable evening. Here's to many more. And, of course, to another successful quarter!”

Cries of*“hear, hear”*and the tinkling of glasses meeting rang around the room and I flinched at a jangling of chains and a jolt in my ankles. I felt a pressure around them increase as they were hoisted slightly higher into the air, they began to spread ominously and my wrists were pulled likewise.

“Now I know... Many of you are longing to see what hides behind this mask.”*I heard a snort of derision and I choked My Lady to death in my mind's eye.

“Sadly, she has requested her identity be kept secret for professional reasons. And in an ever more sorry turn of events, my dear Scarlett has an important conference call to take shortly.”

His audience were clearly disappointed and several of them seemed to be taking this out on Scarlett herself while they still had the chance, I could hear definite spluttering shrieks of laughter over there even as she was fucked rigid. My blood boiled with envy.

“However,”*he continued,*“you shall not want for entertainment in her absence. Our good friend here can accommodate, with unparalleled enthusiasm, even the most exotic of tastes. But please be careful, she is delicate and frightfully...”*I jerked and screamed in anger as he tweaked my sides.*“...sensitive. I'll take my leave and assist my dear wife with her business, in the meantime Lady Caterina, My Lady, may I leave our guest under your charge?”

“Oh, but of course. Myself and Reverend Ashbury will keep a close eye.”

I opened my mouth in utterly appalled shock to protest this terrifying development and immediately the gag was back and my furious rant was horribly cut short. As he fastened it snug behind my head he spoke to me.

“One more hour. This is important. Your cheque will be a blank one.”*And with that, he left me alone!

I shrivelled beneath the weight it, the entire room ogling me. Those earlier inhibitions teasing a revival at the back of my mind. I bit into the gag, cursing Mateo and curling my toes at the threatening approach of heels and boots across the hard floor.

A drill whirred into life, the metallic clinking of bolts hitting the floor rang in my ears and Scarlett cried out with anguished relief - I could only imagine what cruel position she'd been held in all this time. Scarlett gasped as she recovered from her ordeals and I wondered if she was watching my own about to begin. With nothing to see but the oppressive darkness of this mask and my nerves fried and on constant red alert, every touch her former aggressors made to my body, no matter how gentle, had me squealing and jolting in shock.

I yelped, my hair was grabbed roughly and my head twisted to the side and a thick, pulsating head slid effortlessly between into my mouth. He tasted as the air had smelled - pure Scarlett. My mouth was fucked mercilessly and I grunted around him, spurring him with my worries forgotten in an instant as I felt my labia spread and another eager head invaded me. I clamped down on it and roared my approval.

“Have fun, darling. See you later.”*Scarlett giggled with exhausted sympathy while the man holding onto my hips filled me and stretched me and pummelled me senseless.

Literally*senseless. I existed for one purpose now. There were no classes. No staff meetings. No misbehaving little bastards. Not even any questions to evade from a concerned but well-meaning mother regarding my single status. Only one thing was being asked of me now. To simply hang here and take this earthshaking, eye-watering and heart-stopping fucking until they were satisfied. And I was*SO*massively up to the challenge.

Delicate hands held onto my shaking legs and rubbed lovingly across the tops of my trembling feet. My former tormentresses now embracing me in a heart-melting display of sisterly solidarity as I began to sweat under the relentless fucking I'd craved for so, so long. My tonsils were bashed and I snorted air, nostrils flaring as I gagged on him and his friend filled me up with an almost pained cry of pleasure.

I squealed with sensitivity, right into the head of that cock with its quenchless thirst for my throat when his friend withdrew from me and I had barely a few seconds to recover when he was replaced by another even more eager length, determined to outdo the one that came before it. The man in my mouth slipped out in a flash and to the amusement of onlookers, his voice broke into high pitched shrieks and I felt thick jets rain down across my chest even as my mouth was filled anew.

Oh God, oh God, ohhhhhh shit!*I blubbered in terrified anticipation of the orgasm which was sure to jeopardise my sanity. I shook and I fretted, clinging to my cuffs for strength, feeling the searing heat bubbling to astonishing levels and my legs and my feet were squeezed by those soft, reassuring hands. Sympathy and understanding flowed through their skin and into mine, helping me to shield my mind against the relentless onslaught of these men and the sinister chuckling of Lady Caterina.

Until something new and entirely unwelcome began to flow. A fingernail flicked at my heel... Another stroked the backside of my knee... Somebody blew across my toes... My sisters were abandoning me, harassing me with teasing, ticklish shocks and emotionally I began to unravel as to my horror none of their despicably timed, calculating tickles were doing anything to calm the fury of the freight train about to smash me into a million pieces.

The man in my mouth finished and I could finally give voice to my panic, my shrieks pierced the room with such violence footsteps rushed over to me and a hand clamped over my mouth. I snorted air through my nose and screamed into the clammy palm as my pussy quaked and convulsed and guzzled and squirted at it's aggressor. My scream was unending, my abuser battering into me almost cold-heartedly as I wept and squealed, lurching in my bonds and at the very end of my tether as those vicious fingernails tickled with more and more purpose.

Despite my frenzy, I heard the rumbling. A tongue was in my mouth again, vanilla. It was*Her!*My glorious, mystery Kisser had come back to me and I begged her to stop this. Begged her to untie me, to rescue me from this insanity, to tell Mateo to fuck his money, promising her the world in return for sanctuary.

And I despaired, my mind finally breaking as she giggled at my incomprehensible gurgling and I felt the air above my clit humming with the fearsome energy of that vibrator, I felt hot breath against my shuddering feet and when she spoke to me in a hushed tone... I felt true hopelessness.

“Now the real party starts.”

Last edited:
Tremendously talented story telling and descriptions! Well done indeed:)

So well done. Followed every swirl of feather and made me want a shot at those hip bones...

Tremendously talented story telling and descriptions! Well done indeed:)

So well done. Followed every swirl of feather and made me want a shot at those hip bones...

Thanks :) it was a pretty difficult one to try and write but I don't think it turned out too badly. I think it's definitely lacking a crucial element for stories on this particular forum though.

Good grief, that was incendiary! Where the hell have you been hiding? That was great, absolutely fantastic. Wow...

Good grief, that was incendiary! Where the hell have you been hiding? That was great, absolutely fantastic. Wow...

Thanks Suikoden. Just reread it and cannot understand how the mistakes I've made were missed before I posted but... Never mind :) glad you enjoyed it.

Very well written! Would love to read about the next hour.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back