• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Most Dreaded tickle tool

tickle gamer

3rd Level Red Feather
Hi All! I know I've not posted it this section in some time. I've just not had anything tickle related to say, but I was just thinking, and, this question is for the lees out there.

What is\was the most dreaded tickle tool that's ever been used on you?

Nothing works on me more than experienced fingers. Brushes, quills and etc. do work, but if you know what you're doing, the fingers will do extreme damage. Lol

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Electric flosser and banjo picks. Both murderous on the toes and armpits:)

Scalp massagers. The feeling of those metal prongs poking at my feet sends me over the roof

I have my battery-powered beard trimmer is extremely effective. All I have to do is take off the trimming attachment to reveal the oscillating brush head. I don’t get to use it all that often because if work too well but when I do, it’s definitely a party lol. It can also doubles up as a makeshift vibrator :)

By far for me, it’s fingers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed -- most dreaded are the fearsome fingers. I don't think I've ever been tickled by anything else, but I don't need to be -- the playful oscillation of fluttering fingers thoroughly incapacitates me.

My wifes nails/fingers are deadly… can't get enough… until she breaks me... in about a spit second that is... and after a few breaths… it starts all over again and again and… I love her so much, and her tickling nails/fingers..

Definitely the brush on the feet but armpits would be fingers digging in. Both are made so much worse by baby oil 😂

I have my battery-powered beard trimmer is extremely effective. All I have to do is take off the trimming attachment to reveal the oscillating brush head. I don’t get to use it all that often because if work too well but when I do, it’s definitely a party lol. It can also doubles up as a makeshift vibrator :)

I believe I know the beard trimmer you're talking about. I used to have one just like like it (if it's the kind I think you're talking about).

I always thought that it might make a good tickling tool.

I feel like anything that's technically "light touch" would probably send me into space lol. Other than that, I'm definitely going to say the fingers with a little bit of nail, that'll do ya pretty well if you're in a pinch haha

Hi All! I know I've not posted it this section in some time. I've just not had anything tickle related to say, but I was just thinking, and, this question is for the lees out there.

What is\was the most dreaded tickle tool that's ever been used on you?

I made this video recently with this device, take a look at the preview, Alessandra told me that it tickles a lot, for her it was the most terrible to date.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3A9HBp9sLnM this is the device foto aparelho foto.jpg

I have heard the oil and brush combo can be devastating.

one thing about brushes is that the artists type of brush is softer and better quality than say a general paintbrush make up brushes can also be good, depending where you tickle,heel and sole being a example

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back