Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

Long tickling for Twerk Dancer - Feet and upper body in various poses (HD 720p MP4)
Macy UB MP4
The Mad Tickler: Triple Tickle Distraction! (1080 mp4)
Clips4Sale Banner
Stormy Evans Tickled in a Ransom Video - WMV
Ticklish Girls In Bikinis 6 (Custom) MP4
Reina Ryder in Tickled by Strangers (MP4 Version)

What's New?

7/9/2020

Check out MTJ Publications for a great selection of tickling comics and stories!

New from MTJ

New Yoly
Adventure!

Click here
6/26/20

Forced tickling

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Honor Roll

Thank you to all of our Patrons!
Thank you all!

Xandier
waxwing
VBREF22
Vanillaphant
Tkprince
Tkle 26
Tim807
Tidas
Tickler334
Tickle Labs
The Tickle Room
The Bandito
Tenebrae
Taye
Sttklr
Straps&Laughter
Smileey
Singleandlookin
Shatelt1992
scdfres
Riboflavin
Rajee
R4j20c67
Rage
Philip_2006
Oekaki Tickles
Noneya
Nedstacey2
MTJ Publishing
Milagros317
Mchurley
Martin20
LeeAllure
Laughter_n_love
KitzelPixie
Justin Sane
Jmills
JakeArmitage99
Goddess_nemesis
4pawz
FJSLikesTickling
February7
Erotickles
DVNC
Dr_Random
Dreamingthunder
Doctor D
Docsoul
Desdemona
Darkknight
Cletus
BrightEyes1082
Airthedestoyer
Aftkler

Become a TMF Supporter

Explore the TMF

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Streaming Videos

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

brad1701

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Does age difference matter when we are all adults?

I'll start by saying I'm almost 38 years old. I'm sure I'm not the only guy in my age category that finds girls in their 20s to be attractive. That being said, I have a 29 year old coworker that sits across from me who has, on more than one occasion, implied it's "wrong" and that it's "creepy" that a man of my age would say a woman that's in her early or mid 20s is attractive. I actually sit next to another female coworker whose exhusband is my age and he's dating a 23 year old and the women all referred to him as a "sexual predator." I don't get it. Why does it matter what age difference is if someone is over the age of 20?

I remember it this whole thing started like a year ago when I referred to a 22 year old internet star as attractive to which the then 28 year old female coworker that sits across from me remarked "omg that's creepy, you're too old to say that about a girl that young." She said the same thing about a week ago to me when I remarked that I thought a 26 year old woman was attractive (meanwhile these women all constantly discuss men they wish they could screw). It was embarassing because another female coworker joined in with her to make me feel like a friggin sex predator. Am I missing something here?? Is it really considered creepy for a man in his late 30s to find a girl over the age of 21 attractive?

Blog Entries
    I posted this question about myself not too long ago, but in regard to dating, not just a woman being attractive.

In regard to what you said.

No, I don't think you are "Creepy" to be 38 and find a 22 year old attractive.

To go further, as to what age you date.

That is clearly between you and the person involved. If both of you are okay with your age, and the woman is younger, even by a great deal, as long as she is of "legal age" over 18 , it is not anyone else's business.
    My Beloved Mom: January 19, 1938 -April 4, 2012.

Rest In Peace. I Love You Forever. You Were The Greatest Gift That God Has Ever Given Me.

Jim Gardner, and WPVI-TV-Philadelphia.

I Love Your Newscast. Thanks To Jeff, I Still Watch Online.

I can only speak for myself, but when the age difference is over 10 years (roughly speaking), it makes me slightly uncomfortable. It just feels not right. Now, it's legal and I would not prevent anyone from seeking such a relationship. Sometimes it really works too: I know a woman among my friends, aged 30, who married a 50+ years old guy and they had a child together. They are very happy and I would never say anything bad about them. Buuut, I do feel it's a bit weird. Mind you, if I went around telling people everything that creeps me out about them, I'd be spending my entire life fighting... or running away from lynch mobs

Now, feeling attracted to someone young and beautiful, there is no harm in that. I am a 34 years old man, and it happens that I find women in their 20's attractive. I'm hardwired that way, and there is nothing that can do about it. Also, when I was very young, I had a relationship with a much older woman. I was in my early twenties and she was in her late 40s. Physically and spiritually it was a blast, but precisely because of the age difference we both knew from the start that it would not last and it was never meant to be serious. I could not imagine myself with someone old enough to be my mother and vice versa~

Speaking of creepy:

Demotivational - Twilight Moms.jpg
    Last edited by Tenebrae; 05-04-2020 at 11:29 PM.

Cats are known to see within the dark. Yet, if you had sight like a cat, even for one day, would you really want to see what's in the dark ?

Click here to check 101 TMF Weekly Pictures

This is where getting older as a man sucks. lol I don't know why women in their 20s think it is "creepy" for an older man just to say they are attractive, but I think it is because they have no interest in an older man "checking them out". In your case, you are just saying they are attractive, not that you want to date/have sex with them so they are cold blooded. lol

It is tough as men age because it is like our brains still think we are in our 20s, so our attention to attractive young women remains. I can now see why older men check out younger women. It is like we completely forget our age. We are just thinking about the physical beauty. We still think we are in our 20s because time flies by so quick. I still can't believe I am my age. I swear I am 27 years old or something but I am not. lol

So it is a stigma we have to live with. When it comes to dating, yeah, I would prefer an "older" woman, meaning she is in her 30s/40 maybe even in her 50s since I am so close to that decade. That's another thing about getting older. I find older women really attractive where me in my early 20s would NEVER consider it. lol If I am going into a relationship with a woman, I prefer not to have someone in their 20s because they are just too young. They probably won't understand my view of the world because they are still learning. But for pure physical fun (sex), then the young age doesn't matter to me at all if the 20 something woman is down with it.

Crazy thing about age....

"I don't have to hear about that idiotic criticism anymore" - Kobe Bryant FIVE time NBA Champion. 2009 & 2010 Finals MVP. Los Angeles Lakers

I'm not a but as a women who is dating a man literally twice my age, I say, the women in your office are being hypocritical. It doesn't matter who you're dating as long as you are both consenting adults.

Blog Entries
    She sounds insecure about turning 30

Does it matter if a younger woman dates an older man or when a younger man dates an older woman? Probably not.

Our race can be fussy, picky, and judgmental when it comes to societal norms.
    Ghaleon: WHY have you DONE THIS? What IS IT that you CAN SEE that I CANNOT? TELL ME!

Dyne: I see a bright hope for the future that resides in each and every human being.

Ghaleon: I see only DESPAIR!

I think the actual context of the conversations probably has a lot to do with it, but after the first time you got called "creepy", shouldn't you just avoid the subject at work?
    It sounds like you're working with some pretty shallow people.
    Proud Non-Member of the Elite

Blog Entries
    Its different with everyone on how they feel about the difference..when i was in my 30s i dated a woman 10 years younger then i and never had an problems with anyone
    If it aint metal its crap - dee snider
    Sit down shut up and hold on
    Of the things i lost i miss my mind the most

http://instagram.com/goofygrim
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Horro...50441558320549
    https://www.deviantart.com/psychoblackdeath

It might sound hypocritical of me but while I don't have any issue with older woman I personally wouldn't want to be pursuing anything with a woman in her 20s when I'm like 40 or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    I think the actual context of the conversations probably has a lot to do with it, but after the first time you got called "creepy", shouldn't you just avoid the subject at work?
    Well the second time I was baited in a sense. There was a very nice 26 year old girl that worked with us that had recently left for another job, so, the women in my office, being cold blooded as they are, began bashing the girl. They were saying some pretty nasty things and then started ragging on her looks and they said to me something along the lines of "she was gross wasn't she?" to which I replied "I thought she was somewhat attractive," to which the 29 year old then reiterated that it was "creepy" for me to find a girl 10 years younger than me attractive (yet would've been fine with my response if I said the girl was gross). I should've just kept my headphones on and ignored the conversation altogether. However, it's perfectly okay for these same women to talk about how they want to bang male actors that are much older than them.

Quote Originally Posted by hoseman2248 View Post
    Well the second time I was baited in a sense. There was a very nice 26 year old girl that worked with us that had recently left for another job, so, the women in my office, being cold blooded as they are, began bashing the girl. They were saying some pretty nasty things and then started ragging on her looks and they said to me something along the lines of "she was gross wasn't she?" to which I replied "I thought she was somewhat attractive," to which the 29 year old then reiterated that it was "creepy" for me to find a girl 10 years younger than me attractive (yet would've been fine with my response if I said the girl was gross). I should've just kept my headphones on and ignored the conversation altogether. However, it's perfectly okay for these same women to talk about how they want to bang male actors that are much older than them.
    lol "10 years younger" isn't creepy...geez. You know how many people I know that are 10 years apart in age and are together (especially the guy being 10 years older than the girl). I like a girl at work who's 17 years younger than me (she's the exception not the rule). But I genuinely like her and I do not age matters as much as adults. If you like someone then you like them. When I meet someone (guy, girl, friend, work-related etc.) I like them or I don't...I don't think to myself "well why do I find myself liking people who are much younger than me or older than me"? We're all adults...as long as they're legal of course 18+...and there's of course a big difference between 18 and 25. The age matters less (when they're 25+).

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    And very judgmental...but then again look at the news every day or your facebook feed and how a lot of the world seems to enjoy fighting, arguing and saying it's "all or nothing" their way or the highway. Never any in between, compromise or listening to the other side/person.

Blog Entries
    My bf and I are 10 years apart. It's not creepy for us

Watch Harold and Maude

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast