• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Does age difference matter when we are all adults?

I've had experienced dating a woman that was almost half my age and alot of women my age would call it creepy but on the other side she got "that's gross" from guys her age. We didnt wake up every morning thinking geez I wonder who isnt going to approve today. We could care less.

This may seem like a cop out, but I honestly think it depends on the situation. 45 year old dating a 30 year old? There are stranger things in this world. 45 year old dating an 18 year old? Probably going to make people uncomfortable.

A lot of people like to see the world as black and white, but it's not. There is plenty of gray out there.

Anyone find it odd that when a younger woman dates an older man she's considered a gold digger or a home wrecker and when an older woman dates a younger man she's considered a cougar.

Yet to my knowledge there are little to no negative terms for men dating women who are younger or older than them.

Nope

Anyone find it odd that when a younger woman dates an older man she's considered a gold digger or a home wrecker and when an older woman dates a younger man she's considered a cougar.

Yet to my knowledge there are little to no negative terms for men dating women who are younger or older than them.

I had intimate relations with my 25yr old Eng-Lit teacher when I was 15. IMHO Those months were some of the best moments of my life and I'll never regret any of them.

Its a attitude of mind how old you feel there is a gap of 8 years between my current gf. i think a gap of say 15 years could be a bit difficult

Yes, yes it does, because people can't mind there own business.

Great topic! On the surface I don't think it really matters, provided everyone is consenting adults and there's no exploitation going on. Younger generations are a lot more mature and adjusted than people my age typically give them credit for, and us older folks are more privy to cultural trends and technology than the youngsters might think. So I actually don't think generational differences matter that much, though obviously, it depends A LOT on the individuals involved. However, there people who will be judgmental, but if two people are happy in a relationship, it shouldn't be anyone else's concern.

I think that the perception changes with time as well... what used to be considered ok now, might be horrifying back then, and visa versa.

I know it might sound ageist, but honestly as a girl in that age range I do find it creepy.

I empathize with what your coworkers are saying, although as an adult being attracted to other adults it's all your own prerogative that mainly matters.

With age differences in relationships, there is this increasing realization in our generation of how imbalanced ages lead to imbalanced power dynamics. Also, young women who know better tend to look down on older men who are looking at them because it indicates to them that rather than looking at women in your age range, you are preying on their youth itself and not attracted to who they are at all

Finding someone young attractive who is of legal age no matter how old you are is not creepy it just means you have eyes Lol. Youth is a standard of beauty in mainstream society. Now whether or not you try to get with the much younger person or would want to date them is another story simply for the fact of difference in maturity. I personally won’t date anybody who does not have a fully formed prefrontal cortex which doesn’t happen til age 25. But to each his/her own!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back