• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Karly Salinas & Goddess Indica Comint to Town!

thekarlysalinas

I'll be in town, along with my sister from another mister, Goddess Indica and we've got some availability to session in the following cities on these dates:
May 13-15 Dallas, TX
May 15-17 Austin, TX
May 17-19 Houston, TX
May 21-31 Denver, CO
June 1-3 Chicago, IL

We are ready and able to host a super fun tickling session at our hotel. Check us out! You can find me on Instagram or Twitter: @TheKarlySalinas
and Goddess Indica: https://twitter.com/Indicafetish or https://KarlysDeviousDelights.com/available-talent/

We can be booked together or solo. Please only book via my awesome, simple form on my website: https://KarlysDeviousDelights.com/book-a-session-3/
.. or email if you must (form found on my website also): KarlysDeviousDelights.com
Availability is limited and on a 1st come, 1st serve. Can't wait to meet you!!

That’s awesome! I should be hitting the road again by June 1 so hopefully we’ll cross paths sometime throughout the summer in our travels.

Just a heads up to everyone mad; a lot of travel restrictions are being eased throughout May, when it appears this tour starts.

I’m on the schedule. As Comfort Eagle pointed out, they are outside travel restrictions when thy begin. They originally had the tour scheduled for last month, but postponed it to follow the guidance.

Do you guys have plans of heading through Stamford CT or NY area at all this summer? Would love a double if the economy is opened up!

As soon as this COVID-19 insanity is gone(and over with),maybe you can consider coming with Indica to Las Vegas later in the year.

As soon as this COVID-19 insanity is gone(and over with),maybe you can consider coming with Indica to Las Vegas later in the year.

Unfortunately I don't think the virus is going anywhere anytime soon.

Unfortunately I don't think the virus is going anywhere anytime soon.

Yes,at this current state of all of our lives...for instead of all of the politicians and the scientists endlessly talking,they really need to use all of the high technology(that they've got) and get to immediate work on that virus vaccine cure if we all want our lives to return to normal(as much as all of us and all of the politicians and the scientists are yearning to return to,too).

Yes,at this current state of all of our lives...for instead of all of the politicians and the scientists endlessly talking,they really need to use all of the high technology(that they've got) and get to immediate work on that virus vaccine cure if we all want our lives to return to normal(as much as all of us and all of the politicians and the scientists are yearning to return to,too).

Oh they're working on it but a vaccine won't be ready for at least a year. Hopefully the virus will weaken on it's own which is kind of what happened with SARS, but who knows? We're in uncharted waters.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back