Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Streaming Videos

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

brad1701

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Yes would be awesome if you post more pics! Also can't wait to hear the story when you tickle her again! Is your wife now self-confident that she can take it next time?
    FC Liverpool rules!!!

She is wayyyyy too self confident right now!! It’s an act though, she’s very proud and cannot admit she broke. She’s sticking to her line about acting but let me tell you. That session was intense. Almost too intense for me to want to do it again. It was amazing but I’ve Always either stopped or been stopped. Pretending this was for someone else meant she couldn’t stop it and I had always wanted to see her actually pushed and broken. She asked, desperately, many times for it to stop, but that wasn’t happening. I Remember every session of ours in detail and rewatching videos of all the times she thought she got it bad....she didn’t. But now after this last session, she realizes what it means to be actually tickle tortured and dominated. What’s funny is I told her it’s gonna be the same thing this time. The “client” had her play a character. So she’s like oh okay I’ve done this I’m good. But she also Has no idea the intensity is getting ramped up drastically, with the hopeful end result being that she begs to orgasm on Camera. . She’s already said this next one will be the last for quite awhile so I’ll make it count.

I obviously couldn’t show her the story but copied and pasted everyone’s comments regarding her feet. I think she’s starting to get a kick out of having beautiful feet and men being fascinated with them. Good work tmf

Pretty cool she is so self confident, that makes the challenge even better! I like her attitude very much! Awesome she does it again and also very cool that she gets a kick out of us being fascinated by her stunning feet! I'm already a fan from her!

Good luck! Have fun to tickle torture her again!
    FC Liverpool rules!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Flaw View Post
    Very, very ticklish arches. Some of my favorite moments from this video were the simple act of me spider tickling or lazily dragging a feather around her arches.

I Loved watching her push her feet a couple inches forward and backward through the stocks as she desperately struggled to fight off my fingers, Which of course wasnít enough to break contact with my touch and she ended up losing it quickly. The amount of effort it took her to squirm and wiggle Just to push and pull her feet and avoid a wave of tickling ended up looking like such a damsel in distress. Loved it. So yes. Arches are extremely ticklish. That and her toes are the worst by far.

if the thread keeps getting replies and people are interested, Iíll definitely post some more pics.
    Yes please more pics and stories with her!

Wow thank you for taking the time to share this experience, this is awesome!

We all want to know more about your dominant/begging wife and her ticklish feet

Good job with the tease, that definitely increased the level of the mental torture!

𝐴𝑝𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒

Thanks again for all the responses. Although I think that’s more about her pics than anything I did. Haha. I’ll definitely add more pics and stories over the weekend because we’re a day or two away from part two occurring. I have mapped out my plan minute by minute for this session and cannot wait to make this domination/tickle torture even better.

I sent you a message but I will also post something similar on here. One, this was very well written and I find it very sexy/hot. I am a total sucker for strong, dominating, tough women being broken by a little tickling. I am also a HUGE sucker for people claiming they aren't tickling cracking and going crazy from being tickled. Add in the fact that you worked up to her big break with slow teasing tickles and damn, this is a total winner. I know everyone is begging for pics and videos, and I would like to see some as well.

The images I posted on the page before this are from
    Other sessions. This is from the session in the story, Just thought her oiled feet look good hereDD1FB2A3-03EC-4A11-A08F-D7198697CDDC.jpeg5A2A4531-FF9F-48CA-AFD6-C89ADF7C7179.jpeg. Her next tickle torture comes in 10
    Hours. A few meetings to knock out and then returning home to rig up even more nefarious bondage. I’ll post about how it goes this weekend.

Thank you guys for the support and private messages.
    45D69812-054E-4B54-840D-9A108F0B1B2B.jpeg

Wonderful photos! Awesome you do it again in a few hours! Looking very much forward to hear the new story!
    FC Liverpool rules!!!

It looks that your wife loves you very much.
    She has adorable soles too, i like them.

Blog Entries
    What an amazing story!

~Cinder

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12