• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Parking Lot Foot Tickle

Ticklishwon

I wanted to share an encounter I had recently at the coffee shop I stop at every day on my way home from work. After an unusually cold and dismal Spring, here in the Northeast. We finally got a nice seasonally warm and sunny day. I work construction and at the end of the day I look forward to taking off my boots and driving home barefoot.On the way home I stopped to grab a coffee. I was in a great mood because of the nice weather so I decided I would pay for the order of the car behind me as an act of good will. After getting my coffee ,I pulled into a spot in the parking lot. I reclined my seat, rolled down the window and placed my foot out resting it on the side view mirror and relaxed. I was enjoying the nice weather and my coffee. A few minutes went by and a car pulled into the spot next to me. I did not think anything of it until I noticed the guy driving it get out, walk around the front of the car and approach my truck.i said “can I help you?” He said “ I just wanted to thank you for paying for my coffee” I replied “ don’t worry about it,I was just trying to spread some good will “ He smiled at me ,looked at my foot resting on the mirror and said “ long day on your feet huh” I told him “ ya just taking advantage of a rare nice day” He then did something that caught me completely off guard. He asked “ Are you ticklish? “ Before I could answer him he reached out with one hand and grabbed my ankle and with the other he took his finger and slowly ran it up and down my sole from heel to toe. All I could manage to get out was an incoherent “ Hey” I tried to pull my foot away but he had a good grip and I was in an awkward position. After a few seconds he reached into the pocket of his suit and produced an expensive looking ball point pen and began slowly writing something on my bare sole. I have never felt anything that tickled as much as that damned pen. I was thrashing around and laughing hysterically.he tickled me for maybe 20 or 30 seconds. Then he let go of my ankle, smiled and said “that was fun, you should give me a call sometime and we will find out just how ticklish you are” I was out of breath, and a little embarrassed by my reaction to the tickling, but also pretty turned on by the whole thing. I said “ You did not give me your number” As he got back in his car laughing he looked at my bare foot and said “,yes I did! “

I appreciate his boldness and invitation. Yes, please post the sequel, if there is one!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back