• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

acupuncture tickle f/m

Cosmo_ac

4th Level Blue Feather
I've been debating on sharing this for a while, but I've decided to give it a shot.

So, many people likely don't know that these days I live in China. A wonderful experience, with ups and downs. Well, while there I decided to try some acupuncture. I've had a bit of experience with it before in college, so I decided to give it a try to deal with some other issues.

So, I managed to find somebody to give me some treatement. I was a little nervous, because I had never had it done before, at least not on a large scale, and this person was coming to my apartment to perform the acupuncture. It was also a woman who was around my age, and rather attractive. She was/is a fairly tall, slender Chinese woman with long, black hair and a pretty face. Her English is also very good, and to be honest, she seems to have a great, friendly, playful personality. Safe to say, she's pretty awesome. We'll call her Niki.

So, anyhow, after a bit of talking, I'm laying on my bed in my boxer-briefs. I originally was wearing swimming trunks, but she talked me into wearing underwear so she could get at all the places she needed to with the needles. And now...the needles.

I wasn't sure what to really expect with acupuncture. I mean, I had a little bit of experience in college, when a lady came into the class, explained a bit about how it worked, and proceeded to stick a needle in pretty much everybody. Me? Well, that needle seemed to get me high as fuck, for whatever reason, making me a believer. Hence why I was willing to give acupuncture a try. What I didn't realize at the time was exactly how many needles I was going to have put into me. I swear, I felt like a human pincushion. I have needles in my arms, my legs, and probably twenty in my abdomen alone. She actually did a pretty good job, and only hit a few nerves, but really, it's hard to explain what it feels like. The most obvious comparison is to ask somebody to imagine what it feels like to get a needle from there doctor, but once it goes in, stead of shooting whatever it is they have into you, they just leave the needle in there. It's not horrible, but it's definitely a little painful. More then that, you don't want to move. Not an inch, because you have a fuck ton of sharp, metal, pointy things sticking into you.

So, fast forward a bit, and I have probably somewhere between thirty to forty needs sticking in me. It's not exactly painful, but it's borderline. I'm staring up at the ceiling, talking with Niki. Basically, just trying to not think about how much metal has entered my body and pass the time as fast as possible. And then, I have an itch.

Now, something to understand is that I have no AC in my apartment and it's mid-summer, which gets pretty hot and humid in China. On top of that, I own a cat, and i'm sure her cat hair is causing my skin to be a little more irritated, plus, you know, I got a pound of metal sticking into my body, which is probably not helping me to stay cool. So, at any rate, I have an itch on my face. Now, I can't move my arms, because I have needles in my wrists and elbows, which means they aren't going anywhere. I ask Niki to scratch it, which she does. Ok, cool. I have an itch on my arm later. She scratchs it, we're all cool. A few more itchs, and we're doing fine.

Then...I have an itch on the top of my foot. This makes me a little nervous. I haven't been tickled in a long time, and I mean a LONG time, so I don't know if the top of my foot is ticklish or not. However, I sure as hell can't scratch it, and it's just the top of my foot, right? So, after a few moments I ask Niki.

"Can't you scratch the top of my foot?"

"Ok." Niki moves to the bottom of the bed, and using her index finger, begins scratching at the ball of my foot.

"No no aahahaha no not ahahaha that's not the ahaha top!" I quickly responded to her actions. Now, I should point out that Niki's English is not perfect. Don't get me wrong, it's pretty damn good, and much better then my Chinese. However, she seemed to misunderstant where exactly I wanted her to scratch.

Now, some of you might be thinking that I wanted her to tickle me. That I used to the "itch" as an exuse to get her to tickle my prone foot. Well first off, fuck you. But second, and more importantly, you have to remember, I had more then two dosen sharp needles sticking in my flesh. I could not pull my feet away, I could not wave my hand at her to stop. When you have needles pressing on your nerves, and your afraid, perhaps wrongly so, of breaking those needles off in your body if you move the wrong way, let me tell you, you do not want to move or have any reason to move.

And yet, here I was, unable to move as Niki was tickling my right foot. At my protests, Niki moved her finger, but instead she moved it lower, to the heel of my foot, now scratching there. "Here?" She asked, innocently enough, though she seemed to be smiling.

"No no ahahahaha not ahahaha there!" I cried out loud as she continued to tickle my foot. "That's ahahaha not the ahahah top!" I tried to explain to her through my laughter.

"Here?" She asked, her finger moving upwards, scratching allong my arch.

By this point I was pretty much in hysterics and at my limit. I wouldn't say I'm superticklish by any stretch. On a 1 to 10, i'm probably a 4. When you can't move however, espeically when nothing is even holding you down, that certainly ups the game a fair bit.

"No no stop shahahahaha stop!" I was crying out for her to stop at this point, as I was all over the itch, and didn't know how much longer I could hold still.

"Ok." Niki says, her eyes dancing. She pulled her finger back. A second later, she begins scratching at the arch on my left foot. "What about here?" She asked

"NO NO AAHAHAHA IT's GOOD!" I cried out desperately. Mercifully she stopped, smiling as she came to sit beside the bed as I continued to chuckle and get control of myself. Sadly, and much to my emberrasment, I didn't manage to get complete control of myself, as all the tickling caused me to become noticable erect, with me unable to even reposition myself. She took it in stride though, and wasn't phased at all (apparently she was used to doing people naked like this) and pretty much things were back to normal after several minutes. There were a few more tickle incidents, but that was the main one and the longest.

Seems like you accidentally came across a ler ;) fantastic story!

The funniest part of your story in my eyes, is your name for the lady. I can tell "Niki" is a good Chinese name! :thumbsup: :laughhard: :rowfull:

What a wonderful incident! Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

That's fantastic. I love how, when people stumble across some unexpected ticklishness, they just can't help themselves.

Seems like you accidentally came across a ler fantastic story!

I would actually say she just has a very playful personality, though it is always possible there is a ler in there.

The funniest part of your story in my eyes, is your name for the lady. I can tell "Niki" is a good Chinese name!

Interestingly enough, there are many young/mid age Chinese people who either create an English name or are given an unofficial English name when they are children, particularly if they are in a training center or work with foreigners. There are several reasons for this, but one of the main ones is that it's just easier for Westerners to say and remember the English names then the Chinese names.

What a wonderful incident! Thanks for sharing your experience here.

Glad I had an experience to share!

That's fantastic. I love how, when people stumble across some unexpected ticklishness, they just can't help themselves.

Lol, well, that certainly seemed to be the case his time!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back