• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Moving to Seattle LF ticklers

Scottyshots45

The wife and I are moving up to Seattle, and we are looking for ticklers who are interested in helping her tie me up as immobile as possible and force me to endure some intense tickling! Male or female! We look forward to hearing from you.

When RU and the wife moving to Seattle area? Tell me more about yourself. How ticklish RU? Where most? Ticklishness overall rating from 1-10? Ticklish likes/dislikes/experiences and experience guys tickling you? What do you look like? Stats? Age?

I'm a fantastic tickler with a preference for tickling guys most of all, lotsa practice on A LOT of different ticklish guys and their verrry ticklish feet (feet are my fave IF you keep 'em nice well-groomed, clean, soft smooth soles and especially TICKLISH as hell!! Ha Ha!) over my lifetime! Even though I'm generally a str8 guy otherwise, there's just something about overpowering another cool masculine guy like myself, bringing out the ticklish best and most in him, while having tons of nonstop tickle FUN and laughs shared with him (and in this case with your wife sounds like!) I will ROCK your tickle world, and keep wanting m-m tickling more and more as you go, just watch!! Kevin

Male ler switch in Portland but looking to start a PNW tickling group of both couples and singles to play routinely. Willing to combine forces between the two cities to get the right people together. HMU if anyone is interested.

t

Hi there; live in Portland but willing to drive to meet quality couples for hot tickle torture. HMU
M, 40, great shape and into tickling since forever....

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back