• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Random Question About Tickling Videos

kingofkaboom

TMF Poster
Just a random question that's been bugging me. Are tickle models usually required to get pedicures before a video shoot? I feel like almost every video I've seen the models have very nice feet. Definitely not complaining lol just an observation.

I would assume so. Nice feet are a bonus..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Are tickle models usually required to get pedicures before a video shoot?

Required? No, but it depends on the studio. Most models who are responsible for their own hair and makeup and who know they're going in for a foot shoot will make sure their feet look nice with no prompting. It's part of the job.

I've seen posts from some models where they say that a studio that they're working with asked them to get a pedicure beforehand. Some even ask for certain colors of nail polish but I don't know if it's something that is asked of them on a regular basis. With Silver Cherry and UK Tickling I've noticed that their models almost always have very nice nails so I've wondered if those studios specifically ask that they get a pedicure before the shoot.

I was told by a model who showed up for a couple of shoots with a home pedicure that she was eventually told by the producer to come to shoots with a professional pedicure - nails almost always look better ... not clumpy older polish or excessive brush strokes.

As a model, I personally ALWAYS show up with a nice pedicure. I used to get them done professionally, but since the end of 2019 I started doing mine at home bc I bought all the things to do them at home, and I do them just as good as the professionals :)
And so grateful that I did seeing how this virus shut down salons!

I don't require it from the models I work with. In fact, I don't even ask them to get pedicures. I assume most of them make sure their feet are in decent condition, and a few have told me that they would get professional pedicures in preparation for a shoot. I certainly don't complain when they do. But it's really up to them.

Whenever KT shoots for a certain foot fetish website the producer always requests a pedicure, and includes the money for it as an extra in her day's pay.

And when we were hired as a couple to play girl and client at a foot party in an episode of HBO's 'High Maintenance' there was a professional manicurist in the makeup department who gave all the party actresses mani-pedis, for which each received a $40.00 pay bump on top of the SAG/AFTRA (Screen Actors Guild/American Federation of Television and Radio Artists) 'Intimacy Bump' and a 'Scantily Clad' bump for their negligees/bikinis/etc. (Topless and full nudity pays more. Unions have their uses)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back