• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Favour turns into a good night weeks later... (M/F F/M Sexual)

P4E

TMF Master
Alright all, I hope you're all keeping safe during this Covid-19 outbreak.

I don't often post stories on here but an old friend/flame called me a few days ago to see how I've been during Covid-19. I remembered one hell of a brilliant night with this woman... And if she hadn't of moved to Spain for work I'd be with her now. Definitely one that got away.

This is from around 2007 when I first started my current job. My job requires me to work shifts and on this Sunday evening my mate asked me to drop her to the airport the following lunchtime. I was on a night shift 1800-0600 so she knew and I knew that I'd be very tired as I'd usually be asleep around that time for my upcoming shift, and that ai hate the M25 motorway wish a passion lol.
But as most women are, she was relentless in asking me & offering me all sorts of shit, so I eventually around 11pm relented and said 'ok ok I'll drop you!'.

She was quite excitable and an hour later she messaged saying 'when I come by next time ima give you a bj for old times sake IF you get dinner (pushing it a bit ain't I but ya love me really don't ya lol) & I'll bring my black flip flops you like me wearing, but I'll wear them at your place like slippers, it's too cold to wear them out!'.

I was cool with that, she had given me a bj a few years before when we fooled & fucked around a few times, I had an apartment in Canada Square (canary wharf), we did some funny shit like fucking all out butt naked against the windows of the apartment in Broad daylight etc lol, didn't really care who saw, bankers, office workers etc, we both found it funny and kind of an adrenaline rush lol.

She didn't know about my tickle or foot fetish as back then I didn't really tell anyone, just that I liked her wearing the flip flops as I liked the colour (black with kinda bmw estoril blue colour plastic thing that was the same colour as my 330Ci clubsport I had at the time (The bit the toes go through…). So I said ok cool that's fine… I hadn't asked for any favour in return so this was welcome lol.

4 weeks later at a Friday lunchtime, she called me whilst I was at home on rest days (2nd of 4), we spoke of her holiday to Italy & how her mum was etc, and she asked if she could come by and chill, she wanted to talk about some stuff & needed some help deciding on what car to get as her first car. I said yeah sure pass through around 6ish and I'd cook up something for us and we'd go over whatever she needed help with (I'd totally forgotten about her offer and whole flip flop thing as I'd thrown myself into my job totally, my first priority).

I'd just finished cooking us dinner (chicken jalfrezi & brown rice if ya'll interested lol) & heard a knock on the door, I checked my cctv screen and it was karina (I call her k though for short) , so I let her in, she hugged me & said 'hey mister' , came in, put her work bag on the counter and sat down on the sofa with a sigh… She looked quite tired ;went off to plate up dinner & as I did so I said 'you know where the wine & TV remotes are k, help yourself girl'. I plated up dinner & heard the TV come on, and sound of her pouring wine for herself (I only drink spirits). I went back in and handed her dinner to her, then sat down myself, asked her how her day went. Spent an hour eating & listening to her talk about her day & whatnot before I picked up the dishes, I said 'wanna watch a film or something? Forget work now k, you're here chillin… so chill non…'.

She flicked thru my dvds and put oceans 11 on and as I walked back into the lounge she said she'd be back in a sec, she needed to go take off her high heel shoes, I said' yeah go for it' & sat down on the sofa. The film had just started when I heard her come back… I glanced down and she'd put on flip flops… I looked at her and she just smiled at me... I thought 'damn she remembered...'.

She came and sat down on the sofa & put her flip flopped feet up on my lap and said 'happy mister?', I said I'd forgotten, she said she hadn't. I just smiled back and I started playing with her soles n toes whilst we watched the film. She clench her toes & giggled constantly as my fingers went slowly around her soles, tops, but mainly between & under her toes.

However lol, that giggling changed to a 'oooh hey there, someone's clearly standing up for some attention…' when her other foot brushed past my groin area lol.
She smiled at me whilst she unzipped my jeans & unbuttoned my boxer shorts, she slowly leaned over and started sucking my dick slowly, but intentionally making me laugh too as she tickled the head with her tongue and using her teeth to nibble my shaft.
She said 'ohhh hello, someone's veeeerryyyy ticklish down here… ' as she did it again for a good 5 mins leaving me laughing unable to do much, a battle of pleasure and tickling madness. After she slowed it down I waited until she had it in her mouth completely again, & i started to tickle her left foot under her toes to return the favour, she started giggling whilst sucking me off which I found both sexy and funny lol. She retaliated by nibbling my dick again which made me lose all composure and start laughing.

I said 'right ok girl two can play at that game!' and I lifted her flip flopped foot up to my face and started lickling around her toes which got her into deep laughter… for that 10-15 minutes it was literally a game of who could make the other laugh more, her tickling my dick with her tongue teeth and fingernails or me going at her feet with fingers and tongue lol.

Eventually through laughter she said 'ok ok ok I give I give I giiiveeee up pleaseee please please' , we both went quiet for a few seconds as we stopped. She smiled at me as she said 'now I know why you like me wearing flip flops… should have just told me babes, a foot fetish is common, nothing to be ashamed of…' and with that she shook her left flip flop off, put her foot near my mouth and her right flip flopped foot near my hand.
She gave me an approving look as if to say 'go for it…' she started to jerk me off by hand and giggled throughout as I nibbled her toes and soles and slowly tickled the underside of her toes inside the flip flop…a few minutes later she straightened the right leg taking the flip flopped foot away from my hand and left the left near my mouth, and she finished me off with a blow job whilst I lickled her foot and listened to her giggling as she finished me off… once I came, she looked at me, we both just looked at one another, grinning like idiots lol, we looked down at my lap and we laughed at the mess of cum all over her leg, and my legs, groin area etc… I looked back at her and she said 'come…'.

She got up slowly and sort of pulled me to follow her. We went to my bedroom and we just looked at one another and then stripped off and finished the night as the only way it could go…

We woke up the next morning, both happy, feeling content but absolutely shattered from the night before, I made us both a full English breakfast.
As we ate breakfast in bed she cheekily moved her plate, dipped her left big toe in the egg yolk left over on her plate and put it in my mouth, I swirled my tongue around it as she giggled loudly, and as she pulled it out she said 'so then mister, how'd it taste??', I said 'tasted like a yolk covered toe, but tell you what k, it's a very good yolk covered toe'. She laughed and finished her breakfast and we just lay there for a few hours afterwards, me playing with her feet whilst we chilled out and found her a car, few hours later we went and picked her up a 2004 320Ci convertible in black... 6 cylinders all the way lol.

I still maintain that night was one of the best foot and sexual experiences in my life. I haven't ever cummed as hard as I did twice that night lol.

Thanks for reading.

Great story of a very memorable night! :feets: Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D
Too bad she moved far away.

Incredible story! Love the girls that are so open to it and like to play along and enjoy it ;)

Was indeed very memorable gents, will never ever forget it. Still haven't found a woman who had been able to not only get me going but have as much fun as that and enjoy it too.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back