• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hello! Long time; First time (M/F)

PianoTickler3

Hello! Long time; First Time.

By which I mean that I've been a long-time fan of the True Tickling Stories section of the TMF, and a life-long tickle fetishist, yet I've never contributed to the True Stories section myself. I have too many stories to keep myself from contributing any more.

Still in quarantine, and just slightly too drunk to keep myself from posting this, I'd like to write a story of my first date with an ex-girlfriend.

When we met, I was 23, and she was 32. We were in one of my favorite bars. I've always had a bit of a thing for attractive older women. She, forced to skip her twenties by various hardships, found my boyish drunken charm equally attractive. What should have been a one-night stand became us exchanging phone numbers in the morning.

Let's skip ahead a bit. Later, I asked her out to an adult arcade. She accepted.

For Americans, think Dave and Busters. For anyone else (including us), just imagine an arcade with beer and bowling and cabinet video games.

There are quite a few games that consist of plastic guns shot at a screen.
When she lost first, I'd graciously [insert coin], so she could try again. When I lost first, we played my game.

Now, unbeknownst to me, she really liked BDSM, and sensory play in particular. And unbeknownst to her, I really liked tickling.

So, the first time I lost, I convinced her that this was a game that I had just invented: you, my date, kill as many Area 51 enemies as you possibly can. For fun, I'm going to tickle the shit out of your ribs to screw you up.

She held out for quite a while every time. She wanted to. She never wanted a reversal.

This continued all night.

We played Area 51 again.

"HAHA Oh my GOD! This tickles SOHOHO MUCH!"

"You're still alive! You're the only one left to save us!"

She died.

We played Wheel of Fortune.

"It's apple pie!"

"HAHAHAHA NOOOOOHOHOHOO!"

"Yes it is! Just type it in!"

"HAHAHAII CAN'T!"

We played a jet fighter game.

It had a canopy that hid us from nearby people. No need to worry about that, officer.

We lost the games; I made sure of it. But we won each other. Very similar kinks, very similar personalities. We dated for almost a year. We taught each other a lot, and we had lots of fun.

Hey bro! Great first post, great first story! You put us right there! Look at you, tickling a 30-something, in her sexual prime, while you're 23, in YOUR sexual prime! Sounds really fun too. She must have been like "omg, I'm getting tickled by a 23 year old!" :D

Definitely don't be a stranger! Would love to hear more about your her, or your other experiences....or whatever you feel like sharing. And I must say.....I didn't detect any alcohol on your breath as you told that story! ;)

PS: I tickle the piano a bit, myself! Moreso the guitar and drums, though. ;) And women, of course! :p

Welcome to the TMF, PianoTickler3, and congratulations on making your first post. :D
This is a wonderful place. Have fun here.

That was a fine story! Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

Don't talk to me about quarantine lol...
My gf who is also older than me recently had a visit from her much younger nephew. We met up before this whole quarantine started and she told me that her nephew had started tickle pinching her sides, he spontaneously commented on her sides being fat and pinched them, of course when she reacted he realised his aunt was ticklish.

When we parted again she went back to him and I thought that was it... Nope!
I casually asked about it and it seems the tickle pinching had became a regular thing, she even demonstrated on her phone "he does this" and showed me this tickling pinching with her hands on her body, that was quite sexy actually.

Of course here I am at this point, stuck here not with her and I have to put up with knowing this was going on.
But it got better, I spoke to the said nephew and commented on the tickling and said, her feet are quite ticklish too. He calls me Uncle, so I called it Uncle Wesker's tip lol.

The nephew has since returned and to this point I thought, I guess he didn't tickle her feet after all, I was aware of the pinching and even once a neck tickle but...
She only just told me recently, not sure why not before..
"Did you tell him about my feet she asked?" "Why I said back?"
Because one day when he was pinching my sides and I fell over on the bed, he saw my feet and and said "ooh feet", then suddenly started tickling my feet by scratching my soles and commented it was Uncle Wesker's tip lol. "Oh I see" I said lol.

But it apparently then became common place once a week, he would tickle pinch her sides and she would try to run away from the tickling as usual, to hide in the bed, but when she was on the bed he would be scratching her bare soles, until she managed to hide her barefeet under the duvet, which would always cause him to stop. This went on for a few weeks...

So like I said quarantine...

This is the true story in question here in slightly more detail:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?318940-Quarantine-a-true-story-M-f-amp-M-F

Last edited:
Cute story, I love stuff like this. It reminds me of Billy tickling Krista while they play Sega.

She does her own distracting.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back